So It Begins

Oz's Storybook Wonderland

I just wanted to post the first chpt, others will be longer and better! Pinky promise! ~enjoy the baby chpt. Oh and I swears a lot not like overkill, but you know... people get offended easily nowadays so imma just add it in :)


Yoongi rolled his eyes when he heard the distinct yelling from a block away. Already picking up pace, he knew this was going to be a long night.

"Hey! You piece of , this time we're really gonna kill you," the voice snarled.

Now Yoongi prided himself on being very level headed, finding little reason in nonsense, and always managing to thwart people with logic rather than baseless fantasies, but it didn't stop him from dreaming. He didn't believe in any of the magical beings most did, and because of it he found himself to be on another level than the ones his age, whether this ideal managed to piss off a few people or not, it didn't matter to him.

His boastful nature, and attitude led to him having a number of enemies, but it was all pointless really. It just so happened to be one of those many days where he had proven one of them to be on a level far below his own, and he was really regretting opening his big mouth as the sky decided to release the water contents held within it causing a downpour. If he had known he'd be running around in the rain, he would've worn a coat this morning.


He sighed, but skidded to a halt when a body appeared before him. His eyes widened at the sudden appearance. They were getting smarter, he tched. He quickly turned left down a dirt path heading to the ocean.


Although a little obvious, his school life wasn't a favorable one. He passed all his classes no problem, but the other students saw it as a joke, something unworthy of praise. Yoongi figured it was because they could never hope to see the letter always written on his tests and papers, but it didn't stop them from taunting him. It only increased and soon he found himself having to dodge, avoid, or run away from those very same people almost every day. They were part of gang, Yoongi only knowing because of the amount of time they bragged on it. They were nothing more than common crooks, but it was overlooked because of their age, people claiming they didn't know better. Yoongi would say otherwise with the amount of stores they've robbed or amount of students they terrorized. They fought out their problems and relieved their stress through violence.


Yoongi, although sassy, wasn't much of a fighter. He didn't like the disgusting feeling he'd get when he hit someone, it felt wrong, unthrilling. Just another day in the life of Yoongi, running was a regular occurrence, sometimes he'd get caught, but more often than not he'd get away. There were times he'd come home with a bloody nose or black eye, but nothing too bad to alert the parents that didn't notice he existed. His life was based on fact not fiction, but he always dreamed, dreamed of another world, a world without worries. A bright, beautiful world far different from his own dull, grey sky, boring one. He wanted adventure, love, anything. He wanted to disappear into another life.

By the time Yoongi came to, he looked up to realize he had reached the edge of land, halting to a stop just before the drop of the cliff. Yoongi groaned, he had managed to get himself in a dead end.

"Ha, not so clever today are you? You look like a cornered scared cat," one of them laughed, stepping forward, making Yoongi step back.

"Where are you going to go?" Another teased, once again moving forward.

Yoongi froze, he had nowhere to go, he was completely surrounded, and so he decided to surrender. He put one foot behind him to kneel, figuring they'd go easier on him if he didn't fight back, but due to the rain, a piece of the ground chipped off making Yoongi lose his balance.


The next thing he knew he was falling, falling backward past the cliff he was standing on only moments before. He saw only the sky and heard the barely distinct curses of the group above before his body collided with the water, and his vision was replaced with darkness.


This was just a background, the rest of the story is a lot more creative and whatnot, I just gotta get out Yoongi's story. The rest of the chapters will be 10x longer than this one. I hope you read my wacky story! Don't expect anything, I'm almost sure you won't be able to predict where this story will go. :) I'm also seriously debating making this an OT7 love fest with it being Yoongi-centric but I don't know >.< oh well, it'll all work out somehow! ~lots of love ^^.