Meeting 3 Dumb Guys

Spartace: School Love Affair

Song Ji Hyo is one of the girls that most boys would prefer going out with. But mostly because she has the looks. 

She hates it though. She knows very well that they only like her for her looks. 

So she always kept everyone at arm's length. 

She walks along the corridors of Haerim High, very well aware of the stares she is getting from everyone she passes by, some were admiring stares, and others were envious. 

She keeps a blank face and proceeds to her classroom for her third year in high school, where she also receives the same reaction. 

She does not bother to look around her new classmates, though. She had always had a firm gaze without meaning to, and she might create a misunderstanding if ever she meets anyone else's gaze. 

She occupies the farthest seat in the classroom and looks out of the window, just to avoid everyone's stare. 

A few minutes later, someone dares to approach the empty seat in front of her. 

"Excuse me.. Can i sit here? ", he asks. 

She just nods her head and look back out of the window. The guy then sits on the chair. 

"You're Song Ji Hyo, right? ", he asks. 

She turns to him, surprised that he can dare speak to him when everybody else had not yet talked to her ever since she arrived. 

She can not see the reason why, though. 

She nods her head as an answer. 

The guy smiles, and she somehow finds it mischievous. 

"I am Ha Dong Hoon. ", he introduces. 

She nods again. 

His smile disappears as he stares at her, his brows furrowing. "Are you mute? "

"What? ", she finally says. 

He nods. "So you can talk. "

"Of course i can. ", she answers, her temper slowly rising up to danger point. 

"Hey, Ha Dong Hoon. ", someone calls him. 

They both turn to who called Ha Dong Hoon. 

It was another guy who is very tall and has a wierd looking face. He hurries towards the seat next to Ha Dong Hoon's. 

He smiles shyly at Song Ji Hyo as he says, "Please excuse his rudeness. He doesn't really think straight. "

"Hey! What are you saying? ", Ha Dong Hoon complains. 

"It's fine. ", she responds dismissively. 

"I'm Lee Kwang Soo, by the way. ", he introduces. 

She just gives him a curt nod. 

"Kwang Soo-ah! ", someone calls him. 

The three of them turns again. 

The third new comer is different though. He caught Song Ji Hyo's attention. 

She stares at him as he walks towards their direction. 

He has this small face, his eyes, nose and lips matches perfectly with his small frame. 

"Oh, Joong Ki-ah! We're in the same class? ", Kwang Soo asks happily. 

The guy named Joong Ki nods cheerfully and the three of them yells in joy. 

Song Ji Hyo notices that she has been staring for too long, and she looks away, ignoring the three of them. 

Their class adviser arrives, only to instruct them to elect the classroom officers. 

Unfortunately, Song Ji Hyo is nominated by none other than Ha Dong Hoon.  

And she wants to smack him right at the back of his head, for the whole class has voted for her as Class President. 

She holds back her temper and remains calm despite of her rage inside. 

But when it is already time to vote for the vice president, she immediately nominated Song Joong Ki. 

And being good-looking as he is, all of the girls in class vote for him, resulting to his win. 

At the end of the hour, Song Ji Hyo has managed to make the three people who made her class President officers, too. 

Lee Kwang Soo is the class monitor. Ha Dong Hoon is the sercretary, unfortunately. And Song Joong Ki is the Vice President. 

"Song Ji Hyo, why did you nominate me? Do you even know how bad my handwriting is? ", Ha Dong Hoon asks when the bell rings. 

"Me, too. How can i be class monitor? ", Lee Kwang Soo joined in. 

She stands up before answering,  "Did you ask for my opinion when you nominated me as class president? "

"No. ", Lee Kwang Soo answers politely. 

"Then i'm only returning the favor. ", she simply says and walks out of the room before any of them can answer.