Good Night

Sweet Dreams 甘い夢 | Arioka Daiki "One-Shots"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daiki never used to be a night person, they seemed endless and dark until he met her. Something about lighting up a joint every hour on the hour with someone who makes you feel like the sun was just a physical wet dream of a giant orb of happiness that actually laid inside of you. It's hard to believe that a few months ago he didn't know the joy of running through wet alleys and dancing through the aisles of a 7-11 to an old 80s song. Her smile lit up his night brighter than any bottle of scotch burning his throat at four am or in the bed of a sleazy late night motel because the park bench just wasn't comfortable enough.

Cigarette smoke stained the clothes he wore, stripping them off just as fast as the cherry burned between her structured fingers. She giggled that infectious little noise as Daiki growled slightly and nibbled at her neck. There was a certain exhilaration that came with making love at odd hours of the night and then ending up in a Denny’s eating like they weren't just ing in the stall with the Motel8 Do Not Disturb sign hanging on the broken lock.

There was a field they ended up in one particular night, in between days and lives that made sense only on a normal calendar, the stars made it out that night. Maybe it was the endless expanse of night sky he saw behind the smile in her eyes, maybe it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter