K.O. 9

Knocked Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K.O. 9

Amber’s POV
“Come on and move your , you lazy llama!” Kris called me up early this morning, which is actually waaaaay earlier than my usual wake up time, to drag me to the school’s oval at freaking 5 in the morning!

In our team, trainings are done every other day. On days without trainings, we do our own routine, it’s either weight training in the gym, or endurance training by running or jogging in the oval. I always do my weights in the morning, at around 6:30AM, for 30-45 minutes, hit the shower, eat breakfast, and then attend my classes by 8AM. Jogging routines are always after classes, sometimes in the gym, using the treadmill, in the oval, or in the basketball court. But since it’s season, the training schedules were changed to give way to our game schedules. I also haven’t been able to attend the taekwondo classes since the season started.

Today is a rest day since we had our game yesterday. Rest day means no training, but it doesn’t mean that we should lazy around and not exercise even just for half an hour. I planned to do some weights this morning, but Kris miraculously woke me up at 4:30AM and told me to get dressed to run with him, which I also found weird. He also do the same routine that I do. 

“Can you just tell me why exactly you disturbed my sleep at 4:30 in the morning to run? This is not so you, bro.” 

“Enough with those questions. You’ll thank me later once we get to the oval.” He assured.

As we arrived in the school oval, I soon realized what he meant by saying I’ll thank him later. Right there, in the middle of the oval, was none other than Jung Soojung, seemingly warming up for a morning run.

“I love you, bro.” I mumbled, earning a teasing chuckle from him.

“You know that the whole team and I support you in your love life, Am. The guys and girls in the team who run in the mornings told me that since a week before the season started, Soojung has been running in the morning everyday,” he explained to me, ending it with a wink. He then patted my back and jogged towards Soojung, yelling, “Yow Jung!,” calling her attention.

She turned her head towards our direction and smiled. Darn that smile. It is indeed a VERY GOOD MORNING.

“Omo. Kris oppa! Amber unnie! Good morning,” she greeted, bowing her head as she did.

“Yah, what’s with the sudden over formality? You can just call me oppa or Kris oppa without the bow. I felt like I’m so old. And you can just call Amber without unnie. It’s making me cringe evrytime I hear it.”

“Yah! And what do you mean by that… Kris oppa?” I asked him teasingly.

“Eeeeek! Don’t you dare do that again, Am!” He exclaimed acting as if he got goosebumps all over his body. “By the way Soojung-ah, Amber here is also going to have her morning run. I think it’ll be fun if you run with a “buddy” right? I’ll go ahead and meet the guys in the gym. Byeee~”.

What the… Damn. What to do?

What to do?

WHAT TO DO???

“Uhm… Am?”

The panic I’m having inside was suddenly cut off when I heard he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter