~1~ he's gone

HIS VOICE

No one POV

"Jeon Jaeyoung by the time 8.30 p.m had death from excessive blood loss"

His death were pronounced by the doctor as they failed to save him due to too much blood loss..

" Hyung!! No!! Don't go..please hyung...open your eyes..Hyung!!! " Jungkook cry his heart out as he learnt about his twin brother's death..His parent tried to pull Jungkook off his brother's dead body but they failed to do so as Jungkook is much stronger than them..Jungkook tighten his hold onto his brother and hug him as that will be the last time he got to do so..

His parent walk out the ward to give him some space...they know well how Jungkook felt as they felt the same..but the feeling of loosing your other half is much worser...so they gave him some time to spend the last moment together..

" hyung...I'm sorry.. I could do nothing to help you hyung...I'm really sorry hyung " said Jungkook while still hungging onto his brother's dead body..

Soon the corpse was taken by the doctor to be prepared for funeral..Jungkook was force to let go of his brother...he lose his grip of his brother then drop onto the floor,crying...

As he were too into his crying someone had enter the ward..

" Oppa! Oppa!.. where were you? Are you okay? Or not? Oppa? " Jungkook recognised that voice..He stop crying then stand up..He was too shocked to see what in front of him..

" Yeonji ah.. " only that name went out of his mouth as he was too shocked to see Yeonji's condition..she was like a lost person..she hold onto the wall as she walk..she look like she cannot see...anything...

" Oppa? Is that really you? Are you okay? Oppa? " said yeonji while tears keep on flowing within her eyes..she still taking her step closer to Jungkook...as she does not recognize him..she mistook him for his brother..

" Oppa? " she's calling him upon reaching closer to him as she does not getting any answer from him... Jungkook just keep silent...He doesn't know how to react to this situation..He's just too shocked as everything was happening too sudden..

Yeonji take a step closer to him and then hug him tightly..she then said to him

" I'm sorry oppa...I am now blind...I cannot see you anymore...please don't hate me for this oppa..don't leave me...I love you oppa..." Yeonji was sobbing hard..she then tighten her hug as she could feel that Jungkook was hugging her back..

" I...I won't " said Jungkook..he himself were shock to hear what he had said...he want to tell her everything but he just can't do that after he look at her condition...he pitied her so much..so he just kept himself being mistaken..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After quite a long time ..Jungkook pull out of her hug..without a word he get a hold onto her hand and take her back into her ward...He lay her down onto the bed and cover her with the blanket..

" get some sleep..you need to rest..don't worry about me..I'm okay..and..and I won't leave you " Jungkook whispered to her then plant a kiss on her forehead..

He got out of her ward as he find her already asleep..He sit himself on the bench at the hallway..He given himself some time to think of what he need to do..As he was too tired he dozed off..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Jungkook ah.. get up..Jungkook.. " Jungkook then woke up and were greeted by his mother..

" kookie ah..it's time...let's go " she wait a bit for his son to get up before take him to the funeral..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After changing his clothes, Jungkook then goes to meet his deceased brother..He bowed to him..then

" hyung! After giving some thought now I know what I can do for you..hyung, please let me take care of Yeonji for you..I promise to take a good care of her "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi guys..ThanksπŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈ for reading my stories..do leave a comment so that I can know whether you guys like reading it or not..and still I'm going to apologize for my poor English writing skill and my wrong grammar used..Thanks again and have a nice day..owh and one more thing I may not be able to update my story regularly so I hope you guys won't hate me for this..so sorry..I'll try doing my best to finish the next chapter asap..bye bye..^_^