Chapter 1

Hanlim's School for the Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLAY THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDq6TstdEi8

A car drove up to a crime scene. Yellow caution tape surrounded the area and police were everywhere. The car stopped. The door opened and a man walked out, his driver already there with an umbrella to keep the man dry. The man buttons up his coat jacket and started walking to the crime scene. He went under the caution tape but was stopped by a police officer.

“Excuse me sir, this is a restricted area. No civilians are allowed in here. How did you even get through the barricade?”

The man looked at the officer with a smug look.

“You must be new.”

The officer blinked but regained himself. “Sir, I would have to ask you to leave immediately.” His hand out gesturing the man to leave.

“Junjin you’re here.”

The officer and the man looked over at the male’s voice.

“Commissioner sir!”

“Its ok rookie. He has authorized clearance to everything.” He patted the officer’s back. The officer bowed and walked off.

“Commissioner Lee.” The male nodded.

“Junjin, come let me show you.” The two males walked over to the crime scene. There was a tent placed over it and they went inside. Commissioner Lee shook off the water from his jacket while Junjin told his driver to wait outside. They walked closer to the crime.

“Disgusting isn’t it?” Commissioner Lee said.

Junjin knelt down. Before him was 4 dead bodies burnt to a char. Their faces were unrecognizable. They didn’t even look like humans. Just unrecognizable pile of burnt ash.

Junjin eyebrows knitted together. “Damn monsters.” He got up and looked at his friend.

“The leader of the council wouldn’t be here without a reason Jin. This was no normal attack and you know it.”

Junjin placed his hands in his pockets.  

They looked out at the flopping tent opening that was flapping open and close from the wind. Thunder and lightning flashes through the night sky as rain continues to pound harder on the ground.

“That school is just about 5 miles from here.” Commissioner Lee spoke up. “What should we do if it was one of them?”

Junjin eyes grows dark.

Commissioner Lee sighed. "Things are about to get messy. Just when I thought we could coexist peacefully." 

 

POUND!

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY THINK IT WAS ONE OF OUR STUDENTS?!” the woman pounded her fists into her desk and rose from her seat. A huge window to her back showcasing the lightening and rain clashing outside.

A lady bows her head lowly. “The council think it was one of our students who did it. They even sent,” the girl stopped and looked at the lady scared.

“They even sent who?” the lady snarled her eyes turning green as her fists tightened.

The girl bit her lips and ducked her head down not wanting to make eye contact. “They sent the leader of the Council of Hunters himself to the crime scene Headmistress, they sent Baek Junjin.” The girl answered shaking.

“Headmistress, they’re expecting a meeting with you tomorrow morning.”

“AND TALK ABOUT WHAT!?”

The girl flinched. “The-the-the possible murder ma’am.” She stuttered.

A bone curling screech was heard throughout the building as all the windows shattered. The girl flinched as the harpie screamed her frustration out.

 

Next Morning

“Did you hear about what happened last night?” Xiumin asked as they were making their way to school.

“What happened?” Suho questioned.

“Apparently there was a murder last night of 4 humans just 5 miles away from school. Did you hear about it our dear Prince?”

“I did.” Baekhyun replied. “But its none of my business if those filthy humans die.” He continued walking leaving his friends behind.

“Geez whats up with him today.” Xiumin pouted. “Did he not feed well yesterday or something? Oh well, Tao I’m hungry lets get a drink before we start class.” The older boy grabbed the younger boy and left. Suho looked at their Prince’s disappearing back before joining Xiumin and Tao.  

Baekhyun sighed as the sun glared down on him. “Stupid sun.” he muttered. He made his way to his favorite tree and jumped onto a branch. He sat his back towards the trunk as the thick leaves hid him from the sunlight and anyone else. He closed his eyes and folded his arms across his chest preparing to take a small nap before classes begin. He didn’t care if he was late or if he would miss a period or two. Its not like anyone in this school can say anything to him anyway. He was the Vampire Prince after all, one of the Royal Trinity at the school.

 

The wolves made their way into school with many adoring fan girls all yelling their names. Kai smirked and even winked to some of them.

“Behave Kai.” Kris said to the young Wolf Prince. Although Kai was the Prince, Kris was his alpha, that is until Kai took the throne.

“Relax hyung.” Chanyeol swung his arm over the alpha’s shoulder. “We’re just having a little fun.”

Kris rolled his eyes at the said boy. “I swear if you guys have again go somewhere else to do it. I can’t sleep with all the noises you all make.”

Chen snickered. “Its not my fault these girls are just throwing themselves at us. You want to keep your chastity for your mate fine, but let us have our fun if you’re not going to do it.”

Kris gave them all a disgusted look.

“Hey Kai there’s your favorite toy.” Chen smirked as Soojung made her way over to them.

“Hey babe.” She swung her arms around his neck and attacked his lips. Kai smirked into the kiss and returned it with more force.

Chanyeol and Chen wolf called while Kris rolled his eyes. He doesn’t know why his pack think that they can betray their mate like that. He knows that they all haven’t found their mates yet but he didn’t want to touch any other girl besides her. He doesn’t know how his friends do it. He wanted to keep himself pure before he meets his one and only love.

Kai and Soojung finally stopped each other’s faces when an announcement was made on the intercom.

“Attention students please make your way to the auditorium. The Headmistress would like to have a few words with you all. Again, attention students please make your way to the auditorium for a mandatory school session.”

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. “What do you think it’s for?” he asked as they made way to the auditorium. People made room for them to walk freely as Kai was one of the Royal Trinity.

Chen shrugged, “Who knows. Probably some pep talk about being good and school spirit and all that junk.”

Kris rolled his eyes. “If you 3 weren’t so busy ing last night you would know that there was a murder 5 miles from school.”

“A murder?” Kai asked his arm around Soojung’s waist as she continues to kiss his neck.

Kris nodded. “4 human bodies were found 5 miles from here. This is probably because of it.”

Kai shrugged. “Who cares they’re just humans.” He said as his hand tried to reach under Soojung’s skirt. Kris shook his head and sighed.

They made their way and excited whispers from girls already started. The wolves smirked and sat down right in the middle of the assembly.

“I can’t believe it all 3 of the Royal Trinity are here at one spot at the same time!” a girl shouted to her friends.

“I know! They’re never together in one place.”

“Kai is the most handsome. He’s so y. And that damn body. He can take me anywhere.”

“Baekhyun is more handsome. He’s so beautiful who can have such a flawless face like that? I could die in his arms and I would be more than happy.”

“Please we all know Sehun is the one to love. Look at him. So dark and mysterious. God he’s the definition of fine. Even when he just sits there is like art.” The girl sighed.

“They’re talking about us.” Chen said.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “More like they’re talking about Kai and the other two.” He looked around the auditorium and saw the Vampires and the Demons. One to the left and one to their right. Although they were the supernatural royalty they tend to stay to themselves. Kai, the Wolf Prince wouldn’t associate with Sehun, the Demon Prince. And there was no way in hell Kai would talk to the Vampire Prince Baekhyun.  Baekhyun turned when he felt a stare and locked eyes with Chanyeol. Chanyeol quickly looked away and knitted his brows, internally yelling at himself for being caught looking by Baekhyun. Because vampires and wolves can never be friends.

 

“This is stupid.” Luhan said as he placed his leg up on the seat in front of him not caring about the person sitting there. “This is so pointless why should we care about some dead humans?”  

“Maybe they think it was one of us who did it.” DO spoke up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter