Theodore’s Tale: Bear Hugs Of Horses

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    A Billionaire’s Confession: Theodore’s Tale

 

 

                         BEAR HUGS OF HORSES

 

Freshly baked baguette and some eclairs right by the center of the shimmering mahogany furnished tables. Dash of cream and a chunk of sugar cubes, a latte. Set on the right side of Yuri’s rather large coffee cup. A newspaper in her hands. Perhaps the look on the billionaire did attracted several servers and even the host herself, it did not justified her amount of devotion in the fashion area. Considering the fact that her wife is the head liner in the industry.

 

 

Gray dusted hoodie matched with a striped classic adidas track pants. A pair of nike running shoes and her most prized possession, the glorious face. 

 

 

“Headlines beeping in my phone already. Good morning.” Her voice came to destroy the silence of Yuri’s morning. Abrupt and joyously perfect in timing.

 

 

“Good morning honey.” She smiled at her newly arrived companion dressed in her simple tee and jeans. 

 

Jessica’s hair is combed in wavy locks of heavy brown. Contrasting the scene of the sun rising from the corners of the scalped mountains.

 

 

“How is the morning jog?”

 

 

“Fine. This restaurant is pretty though. We should eat here more often.” Yuri handed Jessica the pre made eggs Benedict. Ketchup ready on the side.

 

 

“Pretty cozy.” Jessica agreed as she sipped on her coffee.

 

 

 

“It’s been a while since you had a day off. What are your plans for today?” Yuri asks, playing with her wife’s fingers. Interlacing it then poking it then return to the habit of brushing her palms resulting in a soothing mini massage.

 

 

 

“Anything with you. Except for a Asset gala again.” Despite her joke she appeared utterly serious about the random memory lane visit. It is fresh and Jessica still uses it for such purposes.

 

 

Like now, teasing Yuri. Even if her mind is juggling on the idea of Juran lapping her wife’s mouth in a home run. Still, she had the time to replenish the purity of Yuri’s lips by blessing it with hers every other morning causing it to bleed. Nevertheless, she is contented.

 

Yuri frowned.

 

 

“Not funny. You know I am sorry.”

 

 

“And you don’t know that I am teasing.” Jessica reached for Yuri’s coffee, gaining a hum from herself.

 

 

“This is great. Wanna taste it?” She smiled.

 

 

Briefly she stood up from the seat, leaning on the other side of the table to access Yuri’s pouting lips in a chaste peck. The coffee tastes so much better this way.

 

 

 

“So plans for Seohyun’s birthday?” Yuri says.

 

 

“All laid out. We will take the chopper to the cruise ship. A week is enough right? Taeyeon is planning to have Tiffany on a full test.”

 

 

“For what?” Yuri laughed, bubbles on the coffee appeared as she is still drinking the beverage when Jessica uttered the sentence.

 

 

“Test.”

 

 

“For?”

 

 

“Date of the birth. Taeyeon is paranoid that way, too excited she decided to race technology to the future. Currently Dr. Cho is planning a small diversion. There is no such thing as knowing when will the baby comes out. Like EXACTLY.” Jessica laughed along, fully accustomed to Taeyeon’s random decisions. As if her wife is an experiment but she did understood the intentions. An excited mother is not to blame.

 

 

“She can talk to the baby.” Yuri sliced the bread, taking bits of it then feeding Jessica the other halves. 

 

 

“Oh believe me she conducts a talk show.”

 

 

“Honey.” Yuri hummed her endearment with such conviction Jessica’s eyes glimmered.

 

 

 

“A girl or a boy?” Yuri followed. Jessica smiled, thinking for a small moment then gradually taking her wife’s hands locking it safe in the confinements of her hands.

 

 

“Any mini from you will do.”

 

 

 

“I love you.” Yuri said.

 

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

Their usual mornings are like that. Well during day offs. With Yuri going on a jog slash undercover from paparazzi hiding in her tail and Jessica following in the chosen restaurant for breakfast. Her late morning runs in dreamland is put into consideration as Yuri welcomes her mornings with a kiss on the forehead and accepting a small smile in return. 

 

 

 

——-

 

“Okay, I want the lace to be pink.”

 

 

“Right and the collars to be blue.”

 

 

Sooyoung just watched the couple by the stands with her hands tied down with each other like a candy cane. Wondering if Theodore is a boy or it is in fact a gay in the making.

 

 

“Your child is not a clown.” She shouted.

 

 

“Not your child.” Taeyeon shouted back.

 

 

“I pity him. Even if he is not born yet.” She succumbed to the grain of hope that someday Tiffany will abandon her obsession with pink and Taeyeon to her decisions that causes such unnecessary head butting.

 

 

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon turned in a huff, giving the blue collar to the tailor, who seemed to be shocked by the shoving of the fabric. 

 

 

The fashion house is in a buzz due to Taeyeon and Tiffany’s sudden appearance for shopping of baby clothes. For the record they had already pre ordered a bazillion of pre made clothes for Theodore. Hundreds on each special Occasion. Even a rash guard made by the most expensive materials there is.

 

Still, maybe a quality time with family is the reason. Perhaps it is a pre requisite for each couple to have this scheduled. Baby clothes shopping.

 

 

“I am here to collect the address of the cruise dock.” When Choi Sooyoung’s mouth twitches into a matter of discomfort that is where Taeyeon decided that the lie is apparent. 

 

 

“Liar.”

 

 

“Why are you here Sooyoungie? Something the matter?” TIffany spoke in a hush tone. Growing up with Sooyoung, she knows how her cousin can mask several faces of uncertainty.

 

 

“Ah. You see, I’m hungry.”

 

 

Taeyeon laughed. All the worry in the world lasted for years. Wars even occurred in territories of the untouchable. However when Choi Sooyoung is one of those lucky human beings blessed with the entirety of a perfection in life, one must be suffering to attain the balance. At that certain time, as it dwindled further down the drain of the day, Taeyeon had only one thing to say.

 

 

“The cafeteria is right that way.”

 

 

If she is the lucky one, no other person will be unlucky. At least to Taeyeon’s perspective of things. Sooyoung gawked at the couple.

 

 

“What? Caf-cafeteria?”

 

 

TIffany is on the verge of grasping the ends of Taeyeon’s leather jacket. Much so her eye smile reached its narrowest slit. Her soft giggling resonated. 

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“But I came here to somehow attain a gourmet treat.” The bluntness is on her veins, rowing on the murky texture of her blood.

 

 

“Of the cafeteria is a gourmet for a glutton like you.” Taeyeon patted her back, earning her a seat from Sooyoung’s rolling of the eyes theatre.

 

 

In that day of such tribulation, a Choi will not go down faltering. Even her steps must be dignified, no exceptions. Past the door of the fashion house, the couple who is expert in the had holding subject came apart upon a sudden twist of atmosphere. At least contrary to Taeyeon’s beliefs, Sooyoung wanted a balance from two different people.

 

 

“Mind you.”

 

 

She coughed to clear , and her point.

 

 

“We saw Kim Woobin in the dock earlier. Together with your descendant from the land, Krystal Jung.” 

 

 

Taeyeon stiffened. Raising her perfect eyebrows, it certainly reached the lines of her forehead.

 

 

“What? In where? Didn’t it occur to you that they might be having a cruise ship tour themselves?”

 

 

The lankier girl grind her steps on the floor. Her arms dangling on either side of her waist down to the back. Baffled at the names, Taeyeon met Sooyoung in the middle of the battlefield causing the taller one to stop thinking that somehow her approach did not meet her expectations as per she expected Taeyeon to back out. Like what happens in the movies. However the pendulum stayed on the other side. 

 

 

“Say it.” Says the older twin, voice reaching the depths of Atlantis.

 

 

“Did I say that I will say it?” She taunted back.

 

 

“SAY IT! Out loud.” Taeyeon hissed and Sooyoung burst out on a laughing spree.

 

 

“You watch too much Twilight Taeng, my god. I can’t even. You.. you... you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter