Theodore’s Tale: The Fumes’ Cruise Ride (Re Up)

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have red some comments with regards to the image not visible. I do apologize for that one, my formatting is limited in the editor here in AFF henceforth i tried to upload them as images, as i could do so much more in my phone. I am really particular with how it looks so Yeah. But some of the readers can’t read the update, so here it is. I do apologize. Have a wonderful day!

 

                    A BILLIONAIRE’S CONFESSION:                                      Theodore’s Tale                   


Switzerland. In Yoona’s selective memory on such a hassle day, it means a dessert restaurant in downtown Seoul. The glutton, Choi Sooyoung is indeed with her parents but then it is a mystery if she would have a special appearance in the gala of cat fights. Now with a pregnant Tiffany Hwang in the post credits.


The cake hovered just above her nostrils, the tongue poking out of to taste the heaven. Certain things happened when you least expected it, in such time Sooyoung’s heaven went down the hill. Say hi to Limbo.


“Hello?” She grumbled.

 

“UNNIE!” 


“Hey calm down what is happening?!” In a mirror panic mode, Sooyoung’s jump resembled a cheetah hunting for her prey. Her parents, her sister and a very familiar notorious face asked her with bulging eyes. 

 

“ARE YOU DONE WITH WHAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING?!” Yoona still out of breath asked out of courtesy. She knows and she is in fact can relate with how important the food is within Sooyoung’s list of worship gods. 

 

“I AM ON THE TIPS OF MY ECSTASY YOONA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!”


In the quiet corner sat her parents. Mrs Choi who softly says, “Honey tone down your voice. We are in a public place.”


With Sooyoung’s reply, “OH MOM YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND. YOONA?!”


Her father, smiling wholeheartedly, “What does the youngest of the Kwon’s wanted at this time?” 

Simply smelling the wine the head of the Choi clan watched his animated daughter, looking delirious and tired but then again it is quite a looker. The children of the Kwon Empire will not call her daughter if it is a must be matter.


Which means,


“UNNIE YOU CAN CALL THE POLICE BUT THE SECRET POLICE BUT NO!”


“WHAT IS IT?!”


“UNNIE JUST CALL ELIOTT!”


“WHY?!”


“TAEYEON AND YURI ARE IN TROUBLE AND JESSICA AND TIFFANY ARE THE TROUBLE AND I AND HYO AND SUNNY ARE ALL IN TROUBLE!”

 

Sooyoung dropped the call. A facade that speaks classiness can never cover up what has transpired. Her sister continued on munching the eclair, whilst her father nodded. Urging his daughter to spill.


“Uhm...the twins..uhm..”


The other companion, clad in a dashing suit and tie. Hair sleek and brushed up to perfection. Heir and a little bit temperamental. Perhaps the day that he indeed asked for a proper permission to date Sojin is ruined by none other than the great Sooyoung. 

Perhaps, his days would be over in a jiffy, Sooyoung and Yoona standing around his grave with the other eye crying the other twitching of laughing. But then again, she looked perplexed. Sweats are in bullets.


And twins.........


“What happened to my sisters?” He silently cried.


“Uhm. They they YUNHO HELP ME!”


———-


With Elliot in the driver seat it dawned to them how important the mission is. The scenario at the locked villa at the past rewinds on Sooyoung’s mind. How powerful the bodyguard is. Yoona gave her the address and Yunho scanned the entire area to prove his theory wrong. The address is indeed right, and it is a haven.


“Elliot.”


“Yes Master Jung?” His dignified voice along with the low sounds of it hummer Sooyoung to the lowlands of the car. Succumbing to be floor where she sat in an Indian seat.


Yunho rolled his eyes. The kids are nowhere near puberty, he thought.


“If Tiffany and Jessica cling to their wives. Yank them out. Bring Taeyeon and Yuri to the private loft in Hallasan.” Yunho says with a phone in his ear, must be calling someone.


“THERE AGAIN?!” Sooyoung clearly remembered vividly. Things started to flashback in her mind, cringing in Yunho’s feet she prayed for a miracle. 


There must be a reason why do Taeyeon and Yuri had to be there. 

 

“They must re evaluate their life choices. I will not lock them up there. Just let them stay with their wives for the meantime. And the cruise present, postpone it. I will be the one who will organize it for the sake of damage. Even if Yuri is sane enough to put this in order, ual fumes...however....” Yunho flashed his cellphone in front of Sooyoung, a browser opened and a search relating to ual fumes come part.

 

“Is dangerous. And Jessica and Tiffany are dangerous.”


———-


“Yuri, is that your name?” She had seen a girl but not this soggy. Jessica is firm, and almost too perfect to ponder upon. 

But when thing are blurry and the eyes remained shut to the reality, Kwon Yuri cannot help but to shout for pity. Relentlessly trying to pry of the hands that is roaming her body, current location, the bad of her pants, Yuri cannot. Her motor skills are thrown to oblivion, her sense of smell is clouded by the smiles of millions of impure girls. 


“Yes. But can you please get off me now?”


“Oh no. You jumped on me, right Juran?”


Juran, that . She heaved a deep sigh and like an explosion all the other girls went into different directions when she stood up, albeit wobbly. She eyed each and everyone, and it landed on the stripper whose face is bleached with tomatoes. 


“You came to find me Yuri?”


Yuri smiled. If it could pass as a smirk then it would have been. 


“Yes...” Yuri did not finish her monologue, as Juran had already latched herself, hooking her arms around Yuri’s neck. Wobbly and unable to move Yuri went back to the couch with a thud and an extra baggage on top of her.


A bunch of ooooooooooohs and aahhhhhhhhhhhs however a shrill voice of undelivered anger bounced on the four walls of the strip club. Everyone turned around, if god made a human counterpart for Lucifer it would be female. Might be called as Lucifera.


“Oh my god. YOU USELESS ING ! GET OFF MY WIFE RIGHT NOW! N.O.W!”


When the world is made, many types of people are conjured with it. The Assets is one of the few place on earth where every possibility of dumb genetics is seen lurking around. Some on poles, some hidden underneath the blankets humping each other and this time, a stripper who said,

 

“Oh my god Juran, we only thought that she is just a Kwon Yuri look alike! We never knew her girlfriend is a Jessica Jung look alike as well! And her friend looks like Jung Taeyeon! OMG IS TIFFANY HERE?!”


Jessica reached her destination, with Yoona at the back. Tongue out, caused by exhaustion or due to the putrid act of her beloved sister. Passed out and a girl on top. She would laugh it off if Jessica is the one on the icing however it is the girl they had encountered on a peaceful night of cruelty in the hotel. 

Her sister had a high standards in regards of the women that she dates, with the likes of Krystal Jung, Tiffany Hwang and now wife to one Jessica Jung it is somehow a brainer on why her sister apparently landed underneath Juran.


But yeah, the fumes. And it will get to them soon. Unfortunately the mask is temporary. Fished out to the rubbish bin as she need more oxygen to find the raging Jessica.


She pushed Hyoyeon to find the pregnant Tiffany who knows if she would find her before the place bombs itself. As for Sunny, the red haired bunny went on the stage to drag Taeyeon out of the pole or the girl. It is a chaotic night. Tiffany is nowhere near the vicinity as well as Hyoyeon her awesome finder.


She would just wait for reinforcements. And she would wait for Jessica Jung’s claws to land. However, the wife is just staring and Juran is staring at her as well. Hands still on Yuri. Yoona sat herself. Ordering two bottles of beer and a tea.


“Get off her.” A warning as deadly as death ringer on Juran’s ear. 

A snickering attack of oohs again, shortly after the realization that indeed Juran is one hell an assumption consumed little , Jessica closed her eyes. The fumes will get on her nerves soon and she wants her wife to be out of here as soon as possible. Without having to give out her maturity.

For the record she needs to purify Taeyeon after. If that shorter woman is dumb enough to lecture her again about germs and whatnot, oh hell would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter