XIX. YG DUNGEON

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A Billionaire’s Confession: Chapter 19                      YG DUNGEON

 

The contract is set for a month. Time dwindles and it must be a cause of a celebration as each day crosses the number in the calendar. But as long as you are in the realms of the entities of Jessica and Taeyeon Jung, you must be worried.

 

Half of the days were gone. Thirty days of staff crumbling on their feet and managers going nuts because of either guest complaints or guest satisfaction. The twins are not so much of a help with the serving, or at least Jessica does but she ends up destroying the rare China wares with a whiff of her hands.

 

Taeyeon by far is a demon as everyone dubbed her as. Only serving the table that she wanted to. With Tiffany being pregnant and all, the Rumple made a deal with her father who is too loving to even deny.

 

“Let Tiffany have breakfast at the hotel everyday since you asked her to watch over me. My shift is at morning, she has no time to have breakfast at home.”

 

The quote itself made the leader of the Jung’s to suddenly rethink his decision and eventually gave in with a quick nod. The first grandchild needs to be healthy. He concluded despite Yunho’s attempt to persuade.

 

Meanwhile at the other side of the spectrum, we have a wife that is try ng hard to please the  love of her life but is too spoiled to even try. And that is where Yuri decided to make a small  move.

 

It is tough for Yuri to see this. The hotel’s reputation is on the line. For everyone knows that this is just a part of the punishment and that the empire will not lose anything, still she has this heart that conforms with the feelings of others. 

 

Right before dropping Jessica off for her supposed to be shift in the hotel, Yuri took the time to race to the main building of TSJ to catch his father in law. Good timing because this is a time of the year where the head of the Jung clan is available or rather not out of the country.

 

The main building is an enormous piece of architecture at the center of the busy streets of Seoul. Much so it is full of employees that either worship the family or just a bunch of workers who happens to share heir manpower there for almost all of their lives and apparently knows everything about the Jungs. That is why maybe they let Yuri pass the gates of heaven with just a brief nod. Aside from those trainees giggling their way, almost ready to strip themselves in front of her.

 

 

“She must be here to talk about the twins again. Aigooo those two.” Mrs. Han, Mr. Jung’s housekeeper shook her head.

 

Sixty one and counting, Mrs. Han is a victim of Taeyeon Jung’s ‘Soap the floor of my Dad’s office’ prank. Hence the addition of an elongated scar on the side of her forehead.

 

“Must be. I heard the hotel is in shambles as of many reporters came to witness such awesome servers.” The guard replies. As Mrs. Han laughed at the statement.

 

“Of course they would. Those two needed the punishment but it seems that it is their father again who is being punished.”

 

 

He laughs again, “Absolutely.”

 

_____

 

 Yuri albeit sharing a tie with the man in his business suit did not forget to knock on the door. Meeting the chairman of TSJ is even harder than getting a degree in medicine, but Yuri happened to be his daughters wife. 

 

“What did they do now?” Mr. Jung’s focus did not falter as he asked Yuri a question as soon as she stepped on the marble floor. 

 

He has this loving eyes shaped like that of a doe, resembles Jessica to say the least. Taeyeon did not tell a lie when she said that her father’s smile is a carbon copy of hers. Much so Yuri felt a shiver when that exact same smile appeared in a fatherly way. 

 

She wondered what would Taeyeon do if she became a mom. That will probably be in the other chapters.

 

“The reputation of the hotel Dad. I’m worried about it.”

 

“Oh don’t be. Everyone knew this treatment is an exception. My daughters are so much in their bubble already.” He says.

 

Mr. Jung took Yuri’s silence in, his eyes forming into those small slanted ones. Reading and making answers at the same time.

 

“Okay. Suggestion? I believe Yunho’s getting problematic with how to deal with his sisters. Now that Taeyeon has been reported to ditch her duty earlier.” The Jung father raised his eyebrows as he reached for the phone beside him. Yuri’s mouth went agape. What exactly did Taeyeon do now?

 

 

“Yes, this is me. Where did she go?”

 

“I am certain that tracker is gone now. Track her credit card and let’s see what she’s up to. Update me. Directly.”

 

He gracefully settled the phone back to its hometown. And adjusted his gaze back to Yuri.

 

“So.”

 

“Just end the punishment dad. We will be facing more problems if they stay there. I am pretty sure of that, and they already did thirty days.” Yuri tried to negotiate. She smiled when Mr. Jung apparently smiled in return.

 

“Okay.” 

 

The smile crept Yuri even more. Exactly like Taeyeon, sweet like Jessica, menacing like Yunho’s. All in all a Jung package.

 

The fax machine goes on.

 

 

“.” 

 

Did he just cursed?

 

“Pardon my language Yuri.” Clearing his throat Mr. Jung remained poised.

 

“What happened?”

 

 

“Taeyeon just used her card in validating a schedule for our cruise ship. Tell me Yuri, is there anything I might be aware or be afraid of?”

 

 

_____

 

 

“Are you done with your shift Honey?” Yuri asked Jessica on the other line as she buckled her seatbelt.

 

“Almost. Joking.” Jessica giggle on the other line and Yuri scrunched her eyebrows. 

 

“What?”

 

“I did not go. Besides, Taeyeon is not there.”

 

“But I was there when you stepped inside the hotel. Tell me where you are Sica, I’ll bring you home.” 

 

“Oh Honey please, I am in the office. As far as you know, I have my own fashion line and a business to take care of. I am not a server. I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter