XVII. SAILING

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Michael Jung’s office is homey. Much less intimidating and it excludes a more homey vibe. Certainly each visitor can relax, the coffee dispenser positioned by the huge oak doors is lavishly providing the best coffee there is and the Chairman of TSJ Industries decided to sip one. Eyes inspecting.

 

“Explain yourself now little missy."

 

“I am not little.” His eldest daughter reacted with a grit on her teeth. Much so Taeyeon is not a morning person. Her Dad literally heaved up the life force of her renowned notorious bodyguard Elliot to yank her out of bed.

 

“If you say so. You’re height is 5'2.” Mr.  Jung held up a his opened palms and a peace sign on his other.

 

“If you dragged me her just to mock me father,  might as well remember that you are my dad and that makes you a midget too.”

 

“I’m 5'11.” The father had the urge to argue. It is known that Mr. Jung is a child at heart.  

 

“Then that makes you at my league then. We are both 5 footers." Taeyeon leaned in the table to give her father a grin. Mr.  Jung cleared his throat. Perhaps having this conversation with a communicator like Taeyeon is suicide.

 

“Explain now.”

 

“What explanation.”

 

“You know what happened in your twin’s fashion show. I guess you know.”

 

About a minute passed and Taeyeon only kept mum. Eyes brooding and eyebrows knitting at the center of her porcelain face. Michael smiled.

 

Cornered.

 

And in a snap, both of them turned around. There is a small ruckus outside the office and as much as he both of them decided to shrug the noise, they can't. Taeyeon bolted up in her seat,  stomping her way towards the glass doors. Peeking her head on the small opening.  Michael Jung rubbed his forehead at the sudden sentence.

 

“ TWINNIE YOU LOOK LIKE BATHILDA BAGSHOT. HAHAHAHA.”

 

--

 

“Yuri.” Sooyoung echoed through the wind. Fine day Sunday, Yoona says with her fish line and her plaid shirt. Matching with a tattered designer shorts that literally needed a small sewing.


 

“Yes.” Kwon Yuri. Tanned and exquisitely beautiful at her own accord grumbled as her eyes closed once more.

 

“I'm still skeptical. What if the video gets uploaded, even by chance the culprit might've taken the initiative to hide a spare of the file. What are you going to do?” The daughter of the Choi clan retracted a piece of chip from her small bowl.

 

“It is not or going to be uploaded Sooyoung. Taeyeon made sure of it.”

 

“You trust your sister in law?” Sooyoung blurted out. Amused.

 

“No. but I trust the technology well, if I'm correct that video is restricted on portals anymore. There are like scripts and codes in the video, like frame sizes per second and all those bull Greg’s contact explained. I don't care. ” Yuri replied, eating her seaweed crackers.

 

The yacht continued to surge on the harmonious waves. The trio often go to yacht rides if they are bored. Just when the morning dawned upon the Kwon’s household revealing a wife less bed, Yuri knew it has something to do with Mr. Jung. And perhaps a sign for a relaxation after the heated scenario in the fashion show. The note by her bedside pretty much summed it all up.

 

Borrowed my youngest.

 

“How's that cut lip going? Got a good punch eh?” Sooyoung rested on the yacht’s railing. Hair dancing on the wind.  Yuri absentmindedly ran her fingers on her bruised lip.

 

“ing jealous idiot. To think I am supposed to be the one jealous. But heed no worry.”

 

“What did Jessica do? salivate your lips on your bed? Cures better than betadine isn't it?” Sooyoung grabbed her fishing pole,  slung it over her shoulder as Yuri shot her up with a look.

 

“We really can't hold a decent conversation that does not include this rated scenes right?”

 

“Nope.” smiled Sooyoung.

 

“Well she did. Destroyed my Versace. It's literally on the floor. I have to call Bruno.”

 

Sooyoung laughed out loud. Pounding the steel like a lunatic.

 

“You are being funny Yul. So you did had make up . You did not lecture her about snatching another girl's hair?”

 

“I did. Subtly made my point. Hope that she got it though. I am a woman of short words.” Yuri replied, standing up to reel her fishing pole.

 

“You are wearing Versace on a Blanc and Eclare event?” Sooyoung says, out of the blue. Yuri turned to her best friend seriously.

 

“I am wearing Blanc. I am wearing a Versace underwear.”

 

Yuri says like it is the most obvious thing in the world. Leaving Sooyoung to throw back the fish that she caught to the ocean.

 

“Go tell the whole ocean the rated scene.”

 

——

 

“STOP READING HARRY POTTER!"  Jessica gave a whistling slap on Taeyeon’s shoulders. Their father wincing at the violent action and silently crying when the older one who is apparently smiling, grabbed Jessica’s collar, holding her dad’s pen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter