XVI. OH SHT

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A Billionaire’s Confession: Chapter 16

 

              OH SHT

 

Yuri felt the burning sensation this time not on her lips but on the different parts of her body. As Jessica and Krystal continued to throw a landing of claws, the poor girl is sandwiched between them. As per usual, the catfight continued between her wife and her immature ex-girlfriend that Yuri gathered all her strength to accumulate a certain decibel to stop the both of them. People surrounding them have their phones out of their pockets. Not an ordinary catfight, Yuri believed that this definitely be worth of a whole month headline. She will deal with the people later, right now all she wants is for this immaturity to stop.

“Ya! Break it off!” She screamed, pitched and authoritative. Despite everything, the catfight did not stop.

Jessica’s albeit long limbs gained an access on Krystal’s hair, eventually pulling it down under.

“Ya!” Yuri shockingly pried her wife’s hands off the hair, unfortunately it did not even budge as it is now tied with every strands.

On her peripheral vision she saw Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona dashing their way to the ceremony with Yoona elbowing some people along the way, knocking away the phones down to the ground. Fortunately the amount of spectators is most likely just those people who are clamoring their way towards the main event, in that lucky moment, Yuri thanked Jessica and Krystal’s chosen venue. But still, people is still plural, enough to make the scene to be in public.

“Yah!” She heard Sooyoung’s voice, seconds after a pair of tanned arms gathered Jessica’s tiny waist separating her. Fuming and mad, the younger Jung tried to reach for her opponent but bumped into Yuri’s hold.

“STOP IT SOOJUNG!” Yuri tried to stop Krystal with all of her might, while Sooyoung pried Jessica away.

“Taeyeon help me!” Yuri cried to the older Jung, standing right beside the cruel scenario. Taeyeon looked disappointed.

“I will not touch her.” She pointed at Krystal, cold and disgusted. Sooyoung who is still holding Jessica in her hold grumbled, throwing Jessica with all her might to Yuri who also threw Krystal towards Yoona to catch her stumbling wife.

“You little prick, COME HERE!” Sooyoung dashed her way towards Taeyeon, ready to pounce on her.

“You are supposed to stop Krystal!” Yoona screamed, Krystal wriggling in her arms.

“I will not touch her for God’s sake, she is dirty!” Taeyeon reasoned as she effortlessly dodged Sooyoung’s claws.

Even when god made the universe, he got tired. And as human beings, the capacity to reach the limit is innate and inarguably true. Krystal got tired, panting in Yoona’s arms. Taeyeon and Sooyoung now making amends by glaring at each other. The people still has their phones, the rest of the girls still upstairs, unaware and happy, the fashion show is still at large with their CEO not present.

And Jessica realized the implications of her rashness, upon landing on her wife’s arms, she immediately felt Yuri’s cold embrace. She stopped moving at that moment, only hiding herself in Yuri’s neck, hugging her because she knows that her wife is not happy. As per which the reason is unreasonable.

“Are all of you done now?” Taeyeon boomed, serious. Looking back at the people behind her who cowered in their positions. Back to Jessica and Krystal, to Yuri who is looking down at her feet, to Sooyoung and her mumblings. And to Yoona, who only smiled back at her, mouthing, I’m done.

“Why are you acting like this? You are both old.”

“Says the one who can’t help because she does not want to touch a dirty person.” Sooyoung continued to mumble.

“I AM NOT DIRTY!” Krystal shrieked.

“I know you’re not but your inside is.” Monotonous and still cold, Taeyeon replied without looking at the girl. She released an exasperated sigh before running her hands through her hair.

“You should’ve not pried them away Yuri, let them fight.” Taeyeon says to Yuri. Sooyoung and Yoona both looked at the almost silent billionaire. And Jessica had to look at her wife’s response, but nothing came.

“Such immaturity is not supposed to gain that much effort.” She said, leaving the vicinity as she shook her head.

 

“Yuri."  Jessica looked at her wife in worry,  Sooyoung and Yoona both awaiting for Yuri’s answer but all of them seems to be deprived of the so called gift. In fact,  Krystal remained silent,  the gaze upon everyone she deemed to not show any respect is horrendous.  
 

“Yuri,  I'm so sorry.  She started it!"


A shutter.

Indication of a video recording being stopped. That is when they realized their uninvited spectators. The crowd have been silent until the last minute of the fight has been recorded.

“Okay!” Yoona beamed. Clapping her hands and rubbing them.

“Since all of you have this disgusting video of my sister in law and this monster right her, I would like to ask all of you to please keep hat video to yourselves. Or if you have already uploaded it, might as well know who we are.”

~~

“What will happen to the video then?” Sooyoung asked when everything died down. Sipping the ends of her wine goblet.

 

“I called Greg already. He is going to contact the site to block the traffic of the video uploading. We control the news portal, we have it under control.” Taeyeon reached for her wife’s hands. Even if Jessica has done the unthinkable, the welfare of her twin and their image is important.  

 

“Social media that is,  people still have the videos. Damage will be dealt.” It was Hyoyeon who butted in.

 

“Jessica is a grown up. All we can do now is to minimize it. Those who recorded it is still on the venue. I’ll handle it.” She caressed Tiffany’s belly lovingly, not meeting Hyoyeon’s eyes.  

 

“As for the word of mouth,  I can't control it.  All we could do is stay silent,  people will have a two faced opinion if the evidence is lacking." Taeyeon stood up from her seat. Kicking the last standing chair,  all has been wiped out of Jessica’s mini rampage a while ago.

 

“Wow.  She trashed the entire floor.” Dumbfounded, Sunny commented.

 

“Yuri did not even speak a word though. You think they are currently having make up in their house?” Sooyoung says,  munching on a piece of roast beef.

 

“Really?  Right now? Are you serious?” Tiffany managed to sigh,  rubbing her forehead.Sooyoung became mum,  only the munching resonated.  

 

“Where is Krystal?" Yoona asked,  breaking the silence as she picked a broken glass from the floor.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter