I. I HAVE SOMETHING

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Billionaire’s Confession: Chapter 1

 

I HAVE SOMETHING

“This is ing insane…I am not supposed to be here…Taeyeon will kill me..Yuri will grind me to death..I love my life, I love food. I still have an NBA Playoffs to attend..An empire to lead…A husband to cater…Choi Sooyoung this is not your future..This is not where you belong..Yah!” Choi Sooyoung screamed amidst her mumblings when a loud slap in her arms resonated her nervous system.

 

“Shut up you piece of churros. What part of ‘Stay hidden’ did you not comprehend?” Fashion Designer. Fashion Leader. Wife of the Famous Kwon Yuri of Kwon Corporation. Twin sister of the infamous and savage Chief Director of the TSJ Conglomerate, Jung Taeyeon. And currently, the woman behind the rotten bush. Squatting at an unbearable sight to accommodate her status in both the line of her dream and the line of money hoarders.

 

“I am hidden. And I am not supposed to be here. They will surely kill me! And look at you! Do you think Yuri will be happy seeing her wife behind these species of worthless plants? And You!” She hissed at the other figure beside Jessica which is apparently sharing the same agenda with the blonde.

 

 Pointing her trembling fingers, Sooyoung eyed the other one with a glint of amusement paired with a high urge to ask if she is indeed what she claims to be. For this time only did Sooyoung realized that her cousin can go to this extent when a certain short and powerful little kid is on the line.

 

“How dare you accompany this insecure little brat on her mission impossible?”

 

“I don’t have a choice. I need to keep Taeyeon in check.” Tiffany snapped back, dusting her jeans with the back of her hand. Her lips slightly trembling at the thought of bugs hidden behind the odd curls of the leaves.

 

Sooyoung had better days. Had, which is the past tense of, has or have. Clearly describes the point which is undeniably true, she had better days. Now that her bestfriend and cousin is married to the twins of doom, Choi Sooyoung can attest that indeed life is a mystery. After all that these couples have paved in their very own rocky path, they still have ended in the arms of each other but what she is not entirely able to grasp is the fact that the doctor and the fashion designer would go all the way to drag her out of her restaurant and spy on the two entities inside the coffee shop. With Yuri being the lost one already on her 34th chapter of How am I going to end this Waiting and Taeyeon in her infamous blank stare of I am not born to Wait. Sooyoung adjusted her long legs to ease the incoming cramps.

“They are your wives for god’s sake. Do you think they will ever cheat on you?”

 

“I have trust in them. It is the other es whom I do not trust!” Jessica shouted amidst her controlled voice, as if the sound proofed glass panels of the coffee shop will hear her.

 

“Do not call those Directors es Jessica. They are the potential business partners of your empire!” Sooyoung faked a gasp. Dramatically snapping a twig, twirling it in Tiffany’s hair whilst the doctor tried to swat her hands away.

 

“Then why bring Taeyeon and Yuri to have meetings with them? As far as I know, Kwon Corporation is back on Jun’s name! And Taeyeon is the Chief Director, we have Yunho to have this unnecessary meetings.” Tiffany replied with her eyes glued at her wife.

 

“Maybe because they have the capacity to seal of the deal?”Choi Soooyoung tried to answer in her most diplomatic sense. Which is only absorbed by the duo as rhetorical, thus giving her a glare with different intensity.

 

“Or maybe they have the capacity to eye them. Mind telling you those Directors are girls! And to think they went to the same highschool as us and to think, they are all in Yuri and Taeyeon’s fanclub and to think, This coincidence is pretty much staged and to think, those two idiots don’t know a thing!” Standing up from her crouching Jessica huffed levelling her gaze at the cousins down the bush. Upon with the hit of realization, she went back swiftly in her crouching stance.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING! THEY WILL SEE YOU!” Tiffany shouted. With the uttering of her last syllable, Sooyoung had enough and just decided to sit on the ground.

 

“WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING THEY WILL HEAR YOU!” Jessica retorted.

 

“How old are you two?” Sooyoung interjected calmly. With her knees now folded to level with her chin, she encircled her arms around it. Her eyes boring twinkling holes in both Tiffany and Jessica’s surprised ones.

 

“29.” Tiffany and Jessica both answered in daze.

 

“Now, tell me where are we?”

 

“Under the bush.” Tiffany answered.

 

“THEN TELL ME WHY WE ARE HERE UNDER THE BUSH WATCHING YOUR WIVES DOING THEIR JOBS AND TO THINK YOU BOTH ARE ON THE HIGH ENDS OF THE SOCIETY! WHAT WILL THE PEOPLE SAY! AND YOU BOTH ARE BADMOUTHING THOSE INNOCENT DIRECTORS! AND WHY DID I EVER AGREED ON GOING HERE WITH THE BOTH OF YOU LUNATICS!”

 

~~

 

“Where are they?” Taeyeon glanced at her watch impatiently. Her coffee cup now empty, the Asian habit of waiting for your guest before you eat the food is harshly thrown out of the window.

 

“I don’t know. Am I their boss of something?” Yuri replied, crossing her arms and leaning at the backrest.

 

“I was expecting you to give me some inferential answers for the sake of the conversation.” Taeyeon replied while rolling her eyes.

 

Sitting side by side with only a palm of distance, Yuri and Taeyeon both emerged themselves at the comfort of each other’s bubbles. Keeping their thoughts and focus at the matters at hand for TSJ and Kwon Corp. are merged together with the marriage of Yuri and Jessica, causing rival companies to flock at the ends of the earth finding their own respective partners to match the bomb that has been created. In addition, the Hwang’s immense power in the medical aspects boost the foundation of the merger impossible to penetrate. But no matter how powerful you are, the ends of the stick still has to be polished. To be able to strike the opponents with a sharp force making them immobile of fighting back.

 

“I have no idea why are we the ones waiting for them. I mean we can buy their company in a flash. I don’t expect a newly launched car company will have the opportunity to have access in our lines of partnership?” Taeyeon rolled to her left side, facing Yuri with her face of annoyance in which the tanned girl only countered with a sigh.

 

“We back them up in promoting their business. The faster they are to success and the faster they are to success the faster it is for the profit to swoop its way in. They will become big and that’s the time we are going to buy them. Makes sense?”

 

“I know that. Do you think I’m a loser?” Taeyeon grinned getting back at her initial position, now equipped with pride and her winning stance.

 

“Then why! Gosh you are wasting my energy talking to you.”

 

“For the sake of conversation. Again. And my my my, you are such a lovely wife. Jessica must be in heaven every night just because you are saving energy well.” The child in a business suit crouched in regards with fighting the urge to howl in laughter. Yuri’s face is bright red and her pants are forming creases.

 

“Shut up.”

 

Taeyeon wiped her tears with her thumb, looking at her watch again, her brows met at the center of her face. The Directors they are about to meet are not showing any kind of presence. And the mere fact that Taeyeon Jung is an impatient person, only serves the action of setting an invisible countdown on her brain. Setting it for 10 minutes.

 

“I have plans with Tiffany today. And if those two are not here for the coming 10 minutes, I will leave.”

 

“You can’t do that. I have plans with Jessica also. But this is important, we need them. Just so you know, it is TSJ who wants to embark on the car manufacturing business.” Yuri replied waving at the waiter to order another set of Americano.

 

“I don’t care about them. They are acting like they are bigger than us. I am not going to filter myself. If they don’t want to partner with us, then there are tons of new car manufacturing companies that are willing. Might as well teach them the arts of getting here on time.” Taeyeon stopped the waiter from coming to get Yuri’s order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter