Reaching out

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Butterfly Dreams || Drabbles & Oneshot Collections Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ [Requests are Open]

I know there's a lot of us out there, silently grieving and in pain. I was going to stay quiet until I got better, and felt better but I think I want to share one thing that might help others find comfort like it does for me.

I'm part of a project that's actually currently being advertised and has been featured: A Farewell. Here you may share your pain and sent letters to Jonghyun. I'm part of the open ears team for anyone who wants to talk or rant or just say anything. I'm here for you all as well. I know this is a very sensitive time, and as a fellow Shawol/carat, I'm here to listen to you all. You can come and talk to me about anything, it does not necessarily need to be about Jonghyun, it can be about any other band, or about yourself. Whatever it is, I'm here. 

Remember, you are all loved, cherished and wanted. If you struggle with mental illness and want help don't hesitate to reach out: here; or even come to me for a heart to heart. I'm always ready to welcome you with loving arms.

You can reach me here, or on Twitter. 

Love always,
Abi x

P.S. My hiatus will now be extended until who knows when. But, I will be back and stronger than ever before.