Arrangement

Addiction

Video version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBK0OnZ7K9k

 

Chapter 3

Arrangement

 

Of course my patience would be tested the next couple of weeks.

 

Our schedules were impossible.

If I wasn't performing with BTS I was preparing the Wild1s for their performances.

 

That, in which was very awkward. At least for me it was. She acted as if nothing even happened. I would try to do the same but every time I saw her, my vitals would immediately go up.

 

There were times where I wanted to talk to her. To say what? I’m not sure, but during the time of the Melon Chart Awards, I would wander away to go find her and in those rare moment where she was alone, I would freeze.

I couldn't even get close enough for her to see me. In part I wanted to cancel the whole time. But I wanted this so badly.

 

Attractive female staff- “Yoongi, I got to do your hair. Follow me.”

 

What I meant to say, Is I NEEDED this.

 

The staff member pulled me away from the Wild1s rest area and dragged me to the vanity seat and started working on my hair.

 

Female staff- “Were you there to congratulate the Wild1s for their win or are you going to tell Y/N not to mess up on her performance?”

 

Yoongi- “I’m truly being known for being quite the bully.”

 

The staff member laughed.

Female staff- “It's kind of a joke between the girls. They say ‘If you mess up Y/N, we're going to tell Yoongi.’ Y/N laughed about it.”

 

I faked a smirk. I wasn't sure which made me worse, the fact that I probably was making her life hell, or the fact that I was blackmailing her.

 

Yoongi- “I didn't realize I was making her life so difficult.”

 

Female staff- “you're only doing what best for the group. Because of you she would never be as good as she is.”

 

If only you knew...

Yoongi- “still...”

Female staff- “If you want to make it up to her, go congratulate her.”

 

I could think of one better.

 

Yoongi - “how about I take everyone drinking after the awards. Close to the dorms so no one have to drive. I could congratulate her there.”

 

my conversing partner smiled at me not knowing my hidden agenda.

 

Female staff- “ that's a perfect idea! I tell everyone!”


 

This plan of mine, was working out perfectly.

 

The intent was to have everyone to preoccupied with drinking to notice Y/N and I disappearance.

 

I sat with my members at the bar while the girls sat at a table, not too far from us. While the others were downing drink after drink, I just watched Y/N.

She looked pretty.

She wore a white button down blouse and a black skirt to match.

And like me, she wasn't drinking.

 

I wonder if she caught onto my plan, that she knew today she was going to receive that anticipated text. I was about to pull out my phone....

 

Minnie- “Yoongi, You’re not drinking?

              I left my phone in my pocket and looked over at red face Minnie who expertly slurred her entire sentence.

 

Yoongi- “I’m not much of a drinker.”

 

Minnie- “Y/N isn’t either. She such a light weight.

            Y/N giggled

Y/N- “I think you had enough leader. You need to be a role model.

 

Yoongi- “Yeah, your Korean is starting to sound like Y/N.”

 

Y/N laughed some more.

 

It was amazing how unphase she was by me. Minnie made a pouty face and turned to JinYoon to complain. Yukina, who was sitting close to Y/N, shot a glare at me. I guess she didn't appreciate the joke.

When everyone's attention was on something else. I made a second attempt to pull out my phone and text her, which was something I have never done. In truth, I wasn't even sure her phone can receive text.

 

I guess I was going to find out.

 

Yoongi MSG- ‘We can escape tonight and head back to the office’

 

As soon as I sent it, I watch her to observe her response. It only took seconds before she reached for her phone. The phones light illuminated her face enough to reveal her raised eyebrow and her typing back.

                                          

             Y/N MSG-  ‘I will follow you.’

 

I didn't dare look at her. Instead, I walked over to Jimin who appeared to be the only level headed on compared to my other drunken members.

 

Yoongi- “I’m going to the studio, I’m working on a song that I’d like to finish.”

 

Jimin- “Aww you sure you don't want to stay and carry one of these guys home?

He said laughing.

 

I placed my hand on his shoulder and with a wholesome look, I started to pat him.

 

Yoongi- “I’m leaving you with a big responsibility”

 

Jimin- “Haha whatever! Well be safe then.”

 

Yoongi- “Yea, yea will do.”

 

The bar was walking distance from Bighits office building. Knowing that our dorms are shared, there was no chance of doing anything there and the risk was too high for a love hotel. I cleverly chose the bar to be close to the safest place I can think of.

 

Down a couple alleyways I can hear Y/N’s heels slowly creeping up behind me. so when we both got out of eyesight of the bar, I waited for her so that we can walk together.

 

She was kind of taken back by this. I imagine I made her nervous, which would explain why she slowed her pace.

 

Y/N- “You think the office building is the best place to go?

 

She said when she finally caught up to me.

 

Yoongi- “the safest actually. No one is there at this time.”


 

Y/N glance down at her watch

Y/N- “A little past midnight”...she basically whispered.

 

I think my nerves were starting to get the better of me because as we walk together, everything about her seem the amplify.

 

Her lips looked much more plum than I remember and her scent was intoxicating. I wanted to touch her so badly that it took everything in me not to grab her hand.

Why am I like this? Has it been so long that it made me this needy?

 

It's not like I’m a ....Wait, Is she?

 

Yoongi- “Are you a ?”

Why Yoongi why?!

 

Y/N- “I guess this isn't the best time for you to find out I am.”

 

I halted and jerk my head to her.

 

Y/N- “I’m kidding.”

 

That wasn't funny...

 

It was silent the rest of the way there. Nerve wracking silence. I bet we both were thinking the same thing. What the hell were we doing?

 

Y/N- “Do all the member have keys to this building?”

She watched as I tried to wiggle in through the old back door.

 

Yoongi- “For sure me and Namjoon do.”

 

Y/N- “And he won't come here at night?”

 

I lead her up a couple of flights of stairs.

 

Yoongi- “Not really, I do quite often though. But we’re going somewhere that no  one goes and I am one of very few who had a key.”

 

6th floor was practically abandoned since BigHit remodeled. It use to be a bunch of recording studios but we all mainly use one. I lead Y/N to one of many door on this floor and wiggled an old key in its knob.

 

Yoongi- “This was Bangtan main studio when we were starting out.”

This door finally popped open and I immediately flipped the light switch to reveal the room.

 

Yoongi- “Now it just use to store old computers.”

 

I came to this room often. Just as often as my main studio. In this room there were a couple of large desks with a bunch of outdated monitors. And one large black couch in the other side of the room. I sat down on the couch as soon as we got in, watching Y/N skittishly look around.

 

She was clearly nervous.

 

She didn't know what to do with her hands and kept biting her lip, averting her eyes away from me.

 

This little shy act...was definitely doing something to me....but just the same cause this heavy, achy feel of guilt to remind me that...this...what I’m about to do.....is wrong.

 

Yoongi- “You know, You can leave if you want.”

 

Y/N looked at me only for a second then looked away.

 

Yoongi- “Like I said before, If  you leave, I won't tell anyone about the drugs. But you will have to take my word for it.”

 

Y/N- “and if I do this, you won't be able to tell anyone.”

I nodded.

 

Her hand laced together as she nervously played with her thumbs. Finally she looked at me innocently. If she wasn't a she sure did act like one.

 

Y/N- “I, um, am not good initiating these things.”

 

My whole body went cold in the realization that she wasn't going to leave. Then hot when I realized that...at least for this night....she was mine.

 

I lazily reached for her hand from the couch, signing her to come to me. Which she did, still being shy about it. When she got close enough, I wrapped my fingers around her thigh and pulled it to the side of my waist, quickly grabbing her other leg and placing it to the other side before she could lose balance. From this straddling position, I could see her completely and touch her completely and she’d let me too. I ran my hand over both thighs and slightly pulled up her skirt to allow her to sit more freely. Not much was dont but we were starting to lose control of our breathing.

 

With one hand I pulled her closer to feel her warmth. My other hand skimmed through her body till I cupped the back of her neck to pull her lips over mine. She was red. Not a shy red, but a lustful red. Eyes, no longer full of caution and nervousness but desire.

 

Yoongi- “Are you sure you’re OK with this?”

I manage to breath out.

A slow reaction but a small nod was all i needed to devour her lips.

 

Yeah, I’m a bad guy....no doubt about it.

 

But at this moment.....I didn't care.