Momo X You

TWICE X READER

Momo's POV

"Lets break up" I announced as Dahyun sat down in front of me in this cafe. Well, the break up word has been familiar to me for past 3 years. I started playing with girls' hearts since I have been cheated with my boyfriend three years ago.

Boyfriend? Yes. I WAS a straight girl before I'm gay. Jungyeon and I always place a bet between us who play a girl's heart really well. Sometimes, I win sometimes I'm not. Well,its not like I care anyways.

I leaved the cafe alone as Dahyun still in the cafe..crying. I don't have any choice to leave her like that. I rode on my bike and go back home to rest. I sigh. Tomorrow will be starting my sophomore year. At least, there will be a lot of beautiful girls. Of course,Jungyeon will be excited since she's the ultimate girl crush in our school.

------------------------------

My love is on fire~ Now burn baby burn~

I picked up my phone and put on my left ear. "WAKE UP YOU LAZY ! I'M WAITING FOR YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR AND YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP YET!" Ughh..its Jungyeon.

I ended the call and rushed towards bathroom to do my routine. Since I didn't have much time, I drink an orange juice and head out. I saw Jungyeon is leaning her body on her bike. I took my helmet and start the engine. We go to school together everyday since our house is just a few blocks away.

------------------------------

I'm lucky that Jungyeon is same class with so I won't be alone and don't have anyone to talk to. We talked about girls in this school. There are a lot from other school since the new year has started. Jungyeon already make a bet with me that the end of this year she will be dating with a girl named Nayeon.

Nayeon is beautiful and has many admirer especially boys. But she's not really my type. Jungyeon didn't find a girl for me yet. Maybe she's waiting for a suitable girl for me.

Ms.Lee or a.k.a CL walked in. I saw a figure behind her and wait outside the class. I bet she's a new girl from other school. Jungyeon saw the girl too and looked at me. She raised her eyebrow and I got what she means. I mouthed "Challenge accepted".

 

___'s POV

I walked behind Ms. Lee which is my class teacher and we are heading towards our class. Suddenly,she stopped and ushered me to wait outside for a while. She went inside and announced something about my arrival and signal me to come in. I walked in with my head down since I'm a shy person.

"Please introduce yourself" Ms. Lee said.

"Anyeonghaseyo~ my name is ___ and I just transfered here from Busan last month. Please take care of me"

I looked up and met with every eyes on me and they clapped their hands. I looked around the class to be met with a pair of eyes with its owner has blonde hair and round eyes. She's so cute but I can't get caught staring at her. She will misunderstand. Fortunately, Ms. Lee tell me to sit beside the blonde girl and I obeyed her.

I walked towards the table and a hand blocked it and I look to the owner of the hand. The blonde girl smile at me and offered me a handshake. I smiled shyly and take her hand.

"Name is Hirai Momo. You can call me Momo" the blonde girl introduced herself.

"Hello Momo,nice to meet you." I replied and sit beside her.

We stopped talking as Ms. Lee continues to our lesson.

------------------------------

My eyes searching for an empty table since the canteen is fully packed. I sigh. I walked mindlessly in the canteen and suddenly I bumped a girl on her shoulder.

"Sorry, I didn't see you" I said.

"Its okay, by the way..you didn't have a place to eat right? How about you join us? My friends are already there. If u didn't mind." the girl said.

"Its that okay? I mean I'm new here so..yeah" 

"Of course it is! Come..I will introduce them to you. By the way,my name is Nayeon"

"Ooh..sorry I didn't introduce myself yet. My name is ___" I said.

As Nayeon said, she welcomed me in her group of friends. She's really nice and her friends too. They are Jihyo,Mina and Sana. Mina and Sana have girlfriend and they are in the junior years. While Jihyo,being a single...forever single.(don't worry Jihyo,you could date me jk jk)

-------------------------------

A few months later, the teacher have been giving us a lot of assignments. One of them we need to be paired with someone either in the same class or not. Luckily,I've been paired with my seatmate which is Momo and I heard Jungyeon is with Nayeon. I smiled hearing Nayeon's name with Jungyeon since she have a crush with Jungyeon.

Actually, I have a crush on Momo too since I came here and Nayeon is the first one to know it. I guess..we are the lucky one. A hand tapped my shoulder and it was Momo. Ahh..she's so cute!

"How about we do this assignment after school at the cafe near our school? Maybe, we could talk a bit after that"

"Great idea!" Am I being too excited? Well, who wouldn't when your crush do assignment together in a cafe? I packed my belongings to go to the cafe with her.

---------------------------------

Momo's POV

"Great idea!" ___ said.

I smiled at her as my plan just succeed. Jungyeon also in this classroom since she's packing her bag as well. I told ___ to go out first. I walked towards Jungyeon and patted her shoulder. She glanced at me and smirked

"Smooth..Hirai"

"Well,who doesn't know me right? I'm glad she's new here." I said.

I bid Jungyeon goodbye and walked together with ___. The walk takes 10 minutes from school. We talked a lot and I'm surprised that we got along really well.

------------------------------

___'s POV

Our assignment has finished. That means I can't go out with Momo again after this. Just thinking about it, I feel like dying. I like her,I wanted to tell her but..who am I to ask her out? Maybe I need Nayeon's advice after this.

I walked to school's garden to meet Nayeon. We usually go back home together since my assignment had done. Talk about her..there she is! Wait, she's not alone. She's with Jungyeon! Wow, what happen there?

I tip toed behind a tree where Jungyeon and Nayeon is there. I eavesdrop their conversation.

"Nayeon ah, its been a long time since I have a crush on you. Hmm, I- will you be my girlfriend?" Jungyeon ASKED NAYEON TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND!? Wow. She's so lucky.

I saw Nayeon blushed and nodded slowly. I think I'm in tears right now. I'm proud of Nayeon. Ahh..how I wish Momo would ask me to be her girlfriend.

As I'm daydreaming,someone said

"Enjoy the show huh?"

"Oh My God! Please don't scare me Momo!!" I shouted at her. I can't believe she disturb me in the middle of my dream. I rolled my eyes at her. Jungyeon and Nayeon also looked at us and laughed. Ughh..I'm so embarassed right now.

I stomped my foot as I walked out the garden. 

"Babe! Don't do that! You are cute when you mad!" Momo shouted.

I bet my face right now as red as a tomato. I walked faster and replied

"Whatever!"

--------------------------------

Nayeon and Jungyeon already arrived at their home left me and Momo walking on the street awkwardly because of earlier. Suddenly,Momo pulled me and stared at me. 

"Are you mad? I'm sorry earlier" she said sheepishly.

"No." I replied want to see her reaction as I looked away. Damn, I can't resist her cuteness.

"Look,I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to say babe at you. I can if I ask u out" she mumbled the last part. Although,she said slowly..I could hear her words and blushed.

"Yeah..it's not like you gonna ask me out" I blurted out and widened my eyes. I run away from her but unfortunately she's faster than me. I guess, I'm gonna exercise after this.

"What did you say?" Momo asked.

"Nothing"

"Oh really? Okay then, I thought I'm gonna ask you out just now" Momo said and run.

"Wait..what!? Yahh! Come back here! Momo!" I shouted and chase her.

I caught her and hug her from behind.

"Mianhe.. Please" I do my puppy eyes.

"Fine!" she said and chuckled. She cleared and said "___-ah my dearest seatmate slash my idiot girl.will you be my girlfriend? Ughh..this is so unromantic"

"Hahahahha.. Yes I will my dearest Moguri" I chuckled.

 

Momo's POV

Did she just give me a pet name? She's so cute. I smiled and interwined our hands as we walk back home. 

I can't believe ___ is my girlfriend right now. I mean I'm afraid that she will hurt me just like my boyfriend did before. I need to tell Jungyeon about this and talk about our bet. I think we gonna cancel our bet as I saw she's really in love with the Nayeon girl.

-------------------------------

Its been six months we have dated. I mean this is the longest duration for my relationship. And here I am, thinking about our relationship on the couch in the weekend.

'Ding dong'

Ughh..I'm too lazy to stand. I walk lazily to the front door and open it. Jungyeon is standing there while messaging someone. She smiles like an idiot. Well,I know who she have a conversation with. I slumped my body on the couch and she sits beside me.

"If you want to smile like an idiot do it in your girlfriend's house!" I said sarcastically.

"Actually,I'm bored as hell. So yeah I ended up here." she pouted. Ughh..thats so disgusting! Since when she pout! She must got influence from her girlfriend.

"Of course duh..how about we hang out in cafe that we usually go? Actually,I'm a bit hungry right now"

"I'm on it..lets go!" Jungyeon replies.

-------------------------------

We arrived at the cafe and order our usual cake and beverage. We sit down beside the window and chat.

"How about we invite our girlfriends to hang out with us? It could be a double date!" Jungyeon said excitedly. I nodded and told her to message Nayeon while I message ___.

A few minutes later,___ replies saying that she's already our with Nayeon. I saw Jungyeon pouted too. We pick the wrong time.

"Hey,about the bet..its cancelled right?" I asked Jungyeon

"Yeah..I guess. I mean look at you. You already fall in love with ___. So am I. Of course its cancelled."

I nodded and said "I can't believe it that I fall in love with her. But we can't tell Nayeon and ___ about our bet that we just be in a relationship with them because of a bet only."

---------------------------

___'s POV

Nayeon and I walk across the street and chat happily. We just finished our girls' day out with the others. While walking, I heard a grumble. I look at Nayeon and laughed.

"Well,looks like someone's hungry. How about we go to the cafe there?" I said while smirking.

"Yahh! We didn't eat since noon! Of course I would be hungry" she pouted. I laughed and we make our way to the cafe.

As soon as I walk in, I saw Jungyeon with Momo chatting about something serious? I don't know either.Nayeon look at me and I nodded. I guess they are being too serious in the conversation even they didn't see us walking toward us. But, I heard something they talked about.

"But we can't tell Nayeon and ___ about our bet that we just be in a relationship with them because of a bet only."

I'm so furious right now! What the hell are they talking about! So,after all these months we've been dating its just a bet!? A ing bet!? I spare a glance to Nayeon and she's in tears. I bet my eyes also in tears since it feels like so stingy.

I took a deep breath. I slammed the table that were occupied by them.

"SO AFTER ALL THESE ING MONTHS! ITS JUST A BET!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"

I said loudly and took Nayeon's wrist. We walked out of the cafe. I heard Jungyeon and Momo calling our name buy we didn't give a about it. 

Nayeon and I arrived at a nearby park and we sit down to clear our minds. Nobody starts the conversation as we understood our current situation. We cried silently.

After a few minutes, I offered Nayeon to send her home since its already dark. She nodded accepting the offer. We stand up and walk back home.

------------------------------

Two years later..

Heels clicked on the floor. I walked into an office which is my office. I sit on my chair and push the intercom.

"Nayeon shi,please bring me a cup of coffee and the files for our meeting in lunch."

"Roger that madam!" Nayeon said while chuckling. I shook my head. She's really a bright girl. 

A few minutes later,Nayeon came with my things. I smiled and thanked her. We go to our meeting room together and wait for our guests.I re-read the files while waiting for them.Nayeon is just sticking by my side since she's my PA. I'm glad she accepted my offer to work with me. My parents also happy about it. They trusted me to handle our family's business.

'Click'

I heard the door open. I looked up. ! How the hell Momo is here!? I thought I'm gonna meet Hirai's CE- Well .. She's a Hirai. Damn it! How can I forgot that her surname is Hirai??

I tilted my head towards Nayeon and she have the same expression as me. She's shocked too. I looked behind Momo was Jungyeon!!? Okay this is a nightmare.

I stand up and went towards them for a handshake. I could fell that my legs are shaking. I reached out my hand and Momo accept it.

"Well,good to see you babe" Momo smirks and wink.

------------------------------

Guess who's back from exam s..I'm surprised that I have survived from the exam. By the way,momoXyou is up!