Nayeon X You

TWICE X READER

You were staring at her, who's on the stage dancing flawlessly after hours of practicing everyday. Her group just made a comeback with a new song, What Is Love?

And you are pretty sure that the song will be Song Of The Year as well. People didn't mind at all when you are the only one who's standing backstage just to watch that certain fake-maknae performing. When Twice did their last pose, you hurried to your own dressing room to meet your members.

-------------------

The smile on your face never fades when the cameras were pointed towards you. They would never piss you off either.

But the main reason you were smiling right now is the one across from you. The one that waves at the cameras while enjoying herself with the members. Suddenly, her twinkling eyes landed on you, who were across from her, divided by hundreds of cameras. She bowed a bit and gave you shy waves.

It didn't go unnoticed by you. You bowed and waved back. The cameramen who didn't want to miss the interaction captured every seconds of it. You went inside the van after the music show with a big grin. Your member nudged you when the stupid grin still displayed on your face, but you didn't mind at all.

---------------------

A few weeks after, you were called by the manager. You were terrified, thinking that you made a mistake through the weeks. But all the negative thoughts were thrown out when he just informing you about you being a MC for the upcoming music show alongside EXO's Chanyeol and Twice's Nayeon.

Ohh, it's her.

----------------------

Before the music show starts, the three of you were practicing some lines and jokes. You were nervous. On second thoughts, the fact that this is your first time MC-ing also didn't help. The butterflies in the stomach increased when Nayeon put a hand on your shoulder, asking if you are nervous and need anything.

You shook your head and smiled at her. She smiled back, squeezing your hand in hers, giving support. Your day couldn't get any better when she's by your side although you two didn't see each other often.

--------------------

It was your cue to say your lines as soon as the latest boy group have done their performance. You already practice this almost hundred times, hence it even makes your pronounciation better and better.

However, there's a difference between the times when you practiced and now. You didn't remember the part where Nayeon will watches you as if you were the most precious thing in the world. The shy feeling comes, making you blushed.

Your lines were continued by your senior, Chanyeol. It couldn't be helped when you wanted to stare at Nayeon. Surprisingly, when you looked at her, her eyes are on you all the time. You grinned at her, signalling a 'great job' towards her. She seemed to get it and nodded.

It was one of the happy days that you keep in mind and buried it forever.

--------------------

You were sick.

Your hand makes its way to the nigh stand beside you and checked for the time.

11.00 a.m

You blinked and you saw a sticky note on the same nightstand with the eldest member's handwriting saying that they went for their schedule and left you at the dorm to rest and left some foods for you on the dining table.

However, much to your dismay, the appetite that you need for your own good were gone, replaced by the feeling to vomit at the smell of the food.

After a few seconds, you just realized that there was another scent that invaded your nose. Not to mention that you heard someone's cooking in the kitchen.

You were confused as hell. You thought that every members went to their schedule? But then, who's in the kitchen, cooking?

Weakly, you forced all of your body parts to move and see who's the one at the kitchen. As you make your way to the kitchen, you could see a female's body with black hair. In an instant, you recognized that person. You smile and tip toed behind her to give a back hug. She squealed almost making her meal spilled. 

"Stop doing that, ___!"

You mumbled a sorry into her shoulder, and she just smiled saying that it was okay as long as the soup didn't spill.

"Seat at the table first and I will serve this soup for you." She instructed you.

You did as what she said and immediately she served the meal that she's cooked for you. You did an aegyo to make her feed you. At first, she declined saying that you are too old to be fed but then she reluctantly agree as you pouted sadly.

You didn't know why, but the food that she cooked is better than the food that your member bought. Maybe, it's because the ingredients, or maybe it's because that..

Nayeon, your girlfriend was the one who cooked and took care of you when you were sick.

-----------------

Requested! I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. Honestly, it's because my mood for writing was gone and I can't update when I'm not in the mood. Because it may affects my writings! I hope you will understand (TT) Thank you for still supporting me!! Lots of love~