Twice X You

TWICE X READER

A long chapter ahead~

--------------------

Today's the day that you've been waiting for. The day where you will be meeting the lights of your life. Twice. As weird as it sounds, the music genre that you listened for a few years made you a better person whether it's physically or mentally.

You were just lined up when you see a very long line in front of you, and all of them came here for the same reason with your bestfriend. She's a kpop fan too, just like you. But the difference is that you loved kpop earlier than her, then not too long you dragged her to this 'black hole'. 

"I can't believe we will be meeting Twice!!" Your bestfriend squealed excitedly and you just watch her, agreeing with a nod and grin.

It's every kpop fans' dreams to meet their biases. You were so lucky to be able buy a fanmeeting ticket that almost sold out after hours waiting in front of your laptop; waiting for the right timing. 

The fanmeeting started with Twice performing their latest songs, Likey and Heart Shaker. Followed by some fanservices; mostly from Sana, since she's been snaking around the members including the 'straight' member, Jihyo.

After awhile, your bestfriend just noticed that your ticket with hers were a bit different from the others. When she said that to you, you felt the same. Why are my ticket is different colour? Did I get the wrong ticket?

Your arguement with your bestfriend died down when the MC announced that the pink ticket holder needs to go to on stage where Twice are. You looked at your bestfriend and you guys thought the same. Both of you scored the special tickets where you could do meet Twice and interact with them.

Quickly, you guys went to line up and felt nervous. Well, who wouldn't? Meeting your biases for the first time, not to mention you need to speak Korean with them with your poor language skills.

----------------------

The seating arrangement were by age orders. The first one at the table were Nayeon. When your eyes met with hers, you swear that your heartbeats fasten. You offered her a smile and sat down in front of her.

"Hello, where are you from?"

"Hello to you too, I'm from ___. Nice to meet you." You bowed down your head a bit as a respect. Nayeon did the same. You passed her a few of your albums, asking for her signature.

"I'm glad that I could meet you Nayeon-ssi. It feels like a dream now." You giggled nervously, her eyes widened for a while and you were confused.

"You can speak Korean!?"

A few seconds later, you realized that you blurted out Korean instead of English.

"Ehh? I-well, I'm not really good since I'm still learning. I just knew a few words."

"Woah, but your pronounciations are really good! Daebak!!"

You were shy at her compliments and you hide your face inside your palms. After you fanned yourself, your eyes spotted a sticker collections on the table beside Nayeon's hands that signing your albums.

"Nayeon-ssi, what are these for?" Nayeon's eyes followed your index finger that pointed to the stickers. She said that the managers just put it there in case if Twice wanted to play with it. You nodded while mouthed an 'o'.

"How about you put some on my cheek?" Nayeon asked cutely with her aegyo. Her aegyo succeed in making you blush again and complied her request. When you put the stickers on her cheeks, you could feel her smooth skin. Her eyes lingered on yours longer.

She squealed a little after that and squeezed your cheeks. You were forced to say goodbye and move on to the next member, leaving Nayeon's pouting. You let out a chuckle.

----------------------

When you arrived at Jungyeon's place, your bestfriend already moved on to Momo. You bowed at her a bit before sitting down. Jungyeon waved at you saying 'hello' in english until Nayeon, who previously heard you speaking in Korean told her that you can speak Korean.

Jungyeon glared at you playfully, doing the 'my eyes on you' sign. You laughed and gave her your albums. She signed happily, her eyes landed on Nayeon's signature and whispered to you.

"Yah, why did you asked for a grandmother's signature? She's not worth it."

"Kekeke, at least she's the youngest grandmother I've ever known." Both of you laughed, attracting all the fans that saw your interactions and even Nayeon. She eyed Jungyeon suspiciously.

"Ohh, and by the way, since you work hard in learning korean, how about I give you a special gift?" You thought that you heard her wrong, but then after she gave back your albums, she retreated back herself. What you didn't expect was she moved her head back, showing her popular double chin, Momo who beside her immediately covered it and laughed.

"Okay, okay, that was my gift to you." She said after done laughing and hit Momo for disturbing her 'double chin display'.

"You still look beautiful even with that double chin though. It's like your main charm." You said to Jungyeon and she ruffled your hair.

"Awww, you are so cute! Thank you~" Jungyeon tried to do aegyo but she, herself cringed after that.

---------------------

Momo went back to her seat after hitting Jungyeon to give some services to you. You can't help but smiled widely seeing Momo happily playing with the toys that other fans gave. You wish you could buy something for Twice members but you were broke after buying the fanmeet ticket and didn't have time to work as a part-timer.

The blonde haired girl in front of you played a toy that looks like a hammer but on top of it has a ball(?) You couldn't make out what it is. The fans sometimes gave their idols something weird that you've never seen sometimes.

"Ohh, I forgot to ask for your name, cutie!"

Momo suddenly said after she was done playing with the toy, but still holding it.

"Huh? W-what? I'm not a cutie, my name is ___. You are the cutie one here." Although you mumbled the last part, Momo could hear it and squealed happily. Her hands were moving everywhere, excited. Momo seemed like she forgot that she's holding the same toy, she didn't realized that she pushed a button and the ball on that toy sprang up softly to your face. Of course, you were in shocked but dismissed Momo's apologies saying that it's okay and there's nothing to be worry about.

Jungyeon, who took advantage of what happened, teased Momo for making me hurt. Momo pouted when Jungyeon said she deserved a punishment.

"How about you payback what she did to you?" 

Nayeon said using a microphone to you and Momo. The fans were shouting how lucky are you to have this kind of interaction.

Momo sat down again, reaching for your hand and asked you to do the same to her. You were in your blank mind.

"But is it okay? Won't you get hurt?"

"You said that you were not hurt, so it's okay for me too. Even if it's hurt, it will be worth to be hit by a cutie." Momo winked and gave you the signal to do it.

You were unsure if that was a good thing to do, but you pressed the button anyway to Momo's face and it hit her softly. Momo grinned, gave you thumbs up.

"I can die happily now after getting hit by you!"

She did a dramatic pose and waved at you after you need to move on to the next member.

--------------------

At the fourth member, Sana, you noticed that your hair is in a mess but ignore it as another angel in front of you. This angel seemed to wear a glasses today.

You bowed and sat down as usual. Her lips mouthed an 'o' when she saw that you collect some of their albums. She signed one by one.

"You must be rich, collecting some of our albums. The price is not cheap you know?"

"Ehh? No, I'm not. Most of my money were from my part-time job. It's a waste that I can't work as a full-timer though since I'm still studying."

You explained to Sana, receiving a shocked expression from her as she thought that you already work but no, you are still studying in a college.

"Aigoo, you know that you don't need to collect our albums. We already glad that we have all of you by our side. It must be tiring to work and study at the same time."

Sana said to you softly while pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear, making you a red faced. Her smile getting wider every seconds and she continued to sign the albums.

After she's done, she held both of your hands.

"Thank you for supporting us, even it's hard to meet us, but you work hard anyways. Your existence and the others also made us work hard and I hope I could meet you again in the future! Please cheer up and don't give up for your dreams! We wanted to see our Onces succeed too!"

Sana gave you a supporting speech and for the other Onces too through a microphone. But you feel like as if she didn't hold the mic but talked to you directly. As if Sana and you were alone that time, and did it make you to work harder day by day.

You almost teared up at her words but brace yourself to hold it in. Your grateful smile could be seen on your face and you squeezed her hands.

"Of course we will work harder foe ourselves and you guys too. To make you guys proud with our achievements and you don't need to worry because you already make us proud when you guys debut. We were really happy for you guys that time. Please remember that." 

You said to Sana to encourage her and the others. Unknown to you, the mic is on Sana's hands and the fans could hear your reply, made them screaming in agreement. Twice members even hear what you said and they looked at you, some of them have tears in the eyes, remembering the time they're in Sixteen before debut.

------------------

You got up to move on to the next member, the leader. She seemed startled when you sat down in front of her, probably spacing out just now. Her eyes are shining brightly due to the reflection from the lights and her tears-

Wait, is that tears in her eyes!?

"Ohh, Jihyo-ssi, there's tears in your eyes! Are tou crying because of me? Oh my god! I didn't mean to make you cry!"

You wanted to wipe here tears but the bodyguard behind her blocked you from do it and you understood, sat down again. Jihyo's mouth agape when she saw that, she always knew that bodyguards was supposed to protect her. But sometimes, they are on her nerves. Jihyo was stubborn, a good stubborn. She held your right hand, making you wiped her remaining tears on her cheeks. You could see her brightest smile, even brighter than your future. (I'm kidding, I pray for your future to be bright okay?)

However, after she did that, you thought that she will let go your hand and sign the albums but she took your left hand instead and play with your fingers for awhile.

"Thank you for your heart-touching speech, you are so sweet. Ohh, to repay your kindness, let me sing for you."

Sana who heard that Jihyo's gonna sing, took a nearest microphone and put it in front of Jihyo. Jihyo sang 'One In A Million' chorus part. You swore that her voice is really sweet. You felt you were being serenade by an angel, the best thing happened ever.

She finished the last line then let go of your hands slowly. She signed your albums while leading the conversation. Mostly she asked about yourself, like where you come from, where are you studying and how are you learning Korean so fast.

You waved at her when you need to move on and she gave you flying kisses, you couldn't help but smile shyly.

---------------------

"Annyeonghaseyo"

Listening to the voice, you already knew that was Mina. Calm and soothing voice that suits for a calm and elegant woman like her.

Before you sat down, she already stand up and took the albums in your hand to be signed.

"You brought too many albums, these could be a burden to you."

"Ahh, it's okay. It's not that much. Besides, this is the only chance I could meet you guys so why I wanted to bring one album?"

"Ehh? Why you can't meet us? I really wanted to meet you again~ I hope we will meet again someday~"

Did Myoui Mina just did that? An elegant woman doing an aegyo and whining to you? This world must be coming almost to its end.

You chuckled at Mina being a whining child. She even pouted, almost letting you to squeal here and there. The fangirling must be covered so well, ___. Don't let it all out.

"Where's the elegant Mina went? She must be gone." You said to the pouting one in front of you to make her smile but it was failed when she pouted even more.

"Aigoo, is there anything I could do to this child to make her happy?"

"Nope, there's nothing"

You hummed slowly, searching for an inspiration to make her entertained and an idea popped up. You saw a blank paper on the table, asking a permission from the bodyguard to take it. The bodyguard allowed it. You took the blank paper, fold it with your origami skill. Lastly, the paper became a penguin shaped.

Mina, who's busy with signing the albums looked up to see you holding the paper penguin. You mimicked a small voice to Mina.

"Well, now do you forgive Mina-ssi?"

"Aww, it's so cute! And you are too!" Mina squished your cheeks together.

"Can I take and keep it?"

"Sure. But you haven't answered my question though" You mumbled the last part as Mina already engrossed in playing with the penguin. After that, you could hear another whining voice beside Mina, the voice came from Dahyun who wanted attentiom from you. Mina made her voice small and said goodbye to you with the paper penguin, laughing together with you after that.

------------------

"Wanna see a magic trick?"

Dahyun blurted suddenly when you just pulled the chair to sit. You laughed at her but nodded anyway to see her 'magic' trick. You put your hands on the table and cupped your face, watching Dahyun closely. She picked up a pen on the table, but before she start, she scolded you for looking too close and focused.

"How can I see your magic trick without looking at you closely!?" You said while laughing at Dahyun's pouting.

Dahyun did the magic trick anyway. She made the pen 'bend' by shaking the middle of the pen lightly, you knew that magic trick as it was just an illusion taught by your older brother. He once tricked you when you were 3, and you believed it. But as you grow up, you learned about illusions, and other things that related to magic.

"Kekeke, please, everyone knows that was just an illusion. How about I show you a magic trick as well?"

You asked for the pen and grabbed another one from the table. You told Dahyun to hold it as a 'cross' and rubbed it against each pen. She did until you told her to stop. Dahyun stopped and pull the pen that on top slowly after you asked her to. Her face displayed a shocked expression as she could feel the weight when she pulled the pen.

"H-how? Woahh, are you a magician? You have a superpower!!"

"Ohh I am! I can control the gravity!" You made some gestures like Chaeyoung did in Signal MV. Dahyun clapped her hands and giggled. Then, she signed your albums to let you go to Chaeyoung.

-------------------

Chaeyoung who was at the other side of the table, ran swiftly to her seat when she saw you standing up from Dahyun's place.

You were surprised to see a little cub ran and slided to her chair fastly.

"Oops? I'm sorry if I'm late."

"It's okay, I just arrived anyway." You fixed her messy hair and she smiled widely, loving the affection.

After she asked for your name to sign the album, you could see her arm muscle clearly. You really envy her well-build body. Although Twice were busy with schedules, they still squeezed in for a workout session for their fitness.

"I really love your arms muscle Chaeyoung-ssi. Even I who played badminton almost everyday, I never get muscles like yours." You spoke up your thoughts.

"Are you sure about that? I worked out when I have free time, not really often though. And from what I see, you have muscles too. I could see it from your veins on your hand, not to mention you are a badminton player too. Hmm, how about we have a arm wrestling muscle? To see who's stronger."

You nodded and prepare for yourself a arm wrestling competition with Chaeyoung. You held her right hand, almost forgetting the fact that you are competing with Chaeyoung because of her soft hand. With Dahyun being a judge and other Onces too, Dahyun counted on three and it started.

The fans roared for both of you. At first, you are leading, Chaeyoung's hand almost touched the table but you weaken your push, letting Chaeyoung wins.

"Andwae~ she didn't push my hand just now~" Chaeyoung whined finding the competition unfair. Onces laughed at her behaviour.

"Well, I supposed that every Onces here will do the same right?" Your voice ringing through the fanmeet venue and Onces agreed.

Chaeyoung sulked playfully until Dahyun came and patted her head.

"You need to deal with that, right Once!?" Dahyun said through the microphone and they simultaneosly said yes.

You chuckled and forced to leave Chaeyoung who were waving goodbye at you. You replied back with doing the 'love' symbol with your hands.

-------------------

The maknae were just finished signing your friend's albums when you arrived at her table. You bowed at Tzuyu making your friend's chuckle.

"I never know you could be polite, ___-ah"

"Shut up your mouth before I knit it together" You glared at her. She giggled and said that she will be waiting below the stage.

You shook your head and sat in front of the beauty.

"Ahh, I'm sorry you need to witness that, she's a dumb bear sometimes, wait no, everytime."

"It's okay, sometimes my unnies are like that too."

You high-fived each other after 'bad-mouthing' the other Twice members. The other members looked at you both suspiciously as you two are planning a murder soon.

Tzuyu signed your albums and didn't talk too much like her unnies. All you could hear was the scribbling sounds of the marker and you just sat there quietly like a child waiting for their reward after doing something.

"Have you eaten?"

"H-huh? Yes-I mean no I haven't. I planned with my friend that we will later after this fanmeet because the food can wait, but not you guys."

"Mwo? You need to eat first before meet us! We could wait for every Once before the fanmeet start! It's dangerous you let yourself starving!"

Sure, Tzuyu maybe get the nickname for 'Evil Maknae' but there's time when she acts like a mature person like just now. You almost thought that was just Jihyo inside Tzuyu's body but no, that's impossible. Tzuyu is a caring person but rarely shows it unless in front of her family, but the fans know Tzuyu is afraid of being judged.

The girl in front of you searching for something under the table. You are not sure what she's looking for, all you could hear was some rustling plastic sounds and she took out a bread. She signalled you to take it.

"Why? I could eat later Tzuyu-ssi. It's not like I'm dying now."

"Please take it. I can't let my fans starving while waiting for me.

"I- Thank you Tzuyu-ssi. I hope you will have a nice day for the upcoming days!" You cheered her and she smiled showing her dimples.

She gave you back the albums and you bowed at her for goodbye.

"Hold up, I forgot to do something for the bread."

You looked at the bread and Tzuyu back and forth confusedly but gave the bread anyways. She drew something on the plastic of the bread.

"Here."

"Hmm..okay?"

You took the bread back and went down the stage. You checked the bread and there's a doodle of a smiley emoji with a 'fighting'. A grin formed on your face as you went to the back of the line ups. Tzuyu looked at you from the stage and smiled. 

--------------------

However, little did you know..there are unknown numbers below each signature of Twice that surprised you when you opened the one of the albums at home...

-------------------

Requested~ Aigoo, that was really long huh? There are 3000+ words here and I made this chapter for 3 days..I'm glad that we are on our breaks~ I will try to update more~