Mina X You

TWICE X READER

Mina is the most voted member~

--------------------------

There she is..running at the garden surrounded by the flowers. But the most attractive flowers is herself. Why do I need to pick some flowers when I can choose her. Her sharp eyes that pulled me into a black hole,her nose..the same nose that always go to my neck and smell my perfume. Ohh, and her lips that could stretch into a gummy smile that I really love.

Who is she? She's Myoui Mina. My bestfriend,my childhood friend and lastly..

A mark on her neck which represents me showed the most important relationship between us..

She's my soulmate....

--------------------------

My lips formed to a smile as I woke up from the same dream I had for the past a few weeks after my 18th birthday. She's the one. Myoui Mina. Without wasting my time, I picked an outfit to attend M-countdown. Mina and her members needed to be there since they will comeback with their new song 'Likey'. I already heard the song because Mina let me hear it. In my opinion, 'Likey' is a mix of 'Like Ooh Ahh' and 'TT' a bit.

Eventhough I already heard it. I wanted to be there for her. To support her. She's my everything. I arrive at the building where M-countdown will be held. I walked to the backstage and search for Twice's dressing room. The guard at the building already recognise me as Mina's bestfriend as I always visit her everywhere and anywhere. Let's just say we are really close and we don't have any secrets to be hide except that I am her soulmate. She never knew and I will tell her at the right time.

I went into the dressing room and were greeted by the members. I sat down on one of the couches nearby the door and waited for Mina. The members said that she's changing her clothes.

A few moments later, Mina went out from the fitting room she's in her casual clothes. She looks beautiful eventhough she's in her casual clothes while I'm looking like a potato right now.

Mina and I had promised to hang out together if Twice had won their first win today and being a nation's girl group,of course they've won. We bid goodbye to other members and I drove us to our usual place..the teokbokki restaurant.

--------------------------

She looks really happy. Playing in the garden holding my hand. Even I couldn't see my face clearly, it's enough I could see Mina's face. We were playing hide and seek in the garden together along with chuckles and giggles. Mostly it came from her. 

Mina usually a quiet and calm person. Usually, she will maintain her straight face or  the most she will do is smile. She rarely laugh or giggle unless she's with me. She showed her true self when we were younger.

------------------------

The dream were disturbed by my phone. The screen displayed that there was a new notification for messages. I'm a light sleeper which is even the smallest sound were made, I could wake up due to that sound.

Mina: I'm really sorry ___. I couldn't hang out with you today because my schedule is fully packed. I wish we can hang out sooner.

Me:Nah,it's okay..I understand, you are an idol Mina.. A star..ofc you will be busy.

Mina: Aigoo~ I'm not a star ___ -ah. I hope I could make it up to you later cuz' there are something I wanted to tell you.

Me: Aye aye Mina~

Mina:*salute*

It's a lie if I say that I'm not nervous. Mina rarely tell me about something. Usually,I'm the one who notice it first. I shook my head to dismiss the unneeded thoughts.

--------------------------

Today is the day. The day that Mina asked us to meet up after a few weeks of her pacled schedule. We meet up at a cafe nearby the JYP building that operates 24 hour. Mina texted me that we need to meet up at 11 p.m as there's not much people awake at this time.

I push the front door of the cafe open and spotted Mina at a table in the corner. She wore a mask and cap to hide her identity. I sat down in front of her and I could see her eyesmile which means that she's glad that I could come.

"So,how was your day Minari?" I started the conversation.

"It was okay and I'm glad that we are free from our schedule for the whole week." She grinned. I nodded and reminded her that she wanted to tell me something. Last night, I kept encouraging myself that I will tell her today that she's the one. Mina is my soulmate.

"When I was busy with my schedules, I noticed that I'm a bit lonely without you and I'm really desperate in finding someone to make myself not being lonely...and you know what? I already found that someone." Mina explained.

Part of me hoping that she already know that I'm her soulmate but the other part told me that I'm the one who needs to confess it first. As I opened my mouth to speak, she continued.

"I think that Jimin-oppa is the one. He made me happy for the past few weeks. I know that he couldn't replace you because you are the best person I've ever met. Still, I'm happy he could make me less lonely and support me. Will you support us if we are together ___ ah? We are bestfriends after all." Mina spoke slowly and used her puppy eyes on me.

Never in my life I felt like I wanted to break down. My tears almost spilled but I hold it. I bite my own lips and smiled anyway.

"Of course my Minari..which bestfriend doesn't help their 'half of them'? I'm really grateful if you have found the one. I hope I'm not being single for too long." I said as there a few behind meanings in the sentences.

"Oh my god~ thank you ___ ah!!" Mina hugged me and I couldn't help but hug her back and hide my face on her shoulder afraid that the tears will come out soon.

--------------------------

I landed on my bed and a few seconds after the tears came out. I sobbed softly. I don't want the neighbour or other people will hear me but who cares anyway?

The dreams.. I thought Mina was the one? My soulmate.. my other half.. Where's the truth!? I clenched my fists on the bed. Suddenly, a thought appeared in my mind.

Maybe, just maybe that Mina is my soulmate but not in this world. But at the other one.

Mina..

Mina..

Mina..I love you. You are my soulmate for god's sake! But unfortunately,you can't hear me right now.. I hope you can hear me someday and let me be with you for the rest of our lives till' the end of the world.

Sincerely,

your bestfriend,childhood friend and soulmate...

I closed my eyes and drifted to the land where there was no you,us, and our happy times. This time, it is dreamless,because there's no Myoui Mina in my dream. There was only me,myself and I. Alone.

--------------------------

So...did you cry? XD Thank you so much for 10,000+ views O_O I'm really grateful to you guys *bows* Please support uri Twice by voting at MAMA~ ❤❤

P/s: No hate for Jimin~ I don't know which idol I need to choose lol