Dahyun X You

TWICE X READER

Dahyun's POV

"Woohoo! Finally the summer holidays are coming!" a certain black haired girl shouted while landing on my couch. Seriously, this girl can be a dork sometimes but that's one of the reasons I fell for her. Well,this certain black haired girl is ___ which is (un)fortunately my bff and crush.

I shook my head at her. "Yah! At least unpack your luggage and arrange your belongings in ou- my room!" I almost said that it is our room. Thank god she didn't hear that. She dragged her body while pouting and unpacked her things. ___ usually comes here when we have holidays or if our parents aren't home.

Our parents know our friendship plus they are the one who introduced us to each other when we first met. It was years ago when we younger and innocent. I smiled at the memories. I decided to cook dinner for us since ___ can't cook. The maids aren't here so I need to guard the house while my parents gone.

A few minutes later, ___ came in her white tiger onesie that I bought for her last year. I chuckled at her cuteness when she's dabbing in her onesie. I just noticed lately ___ like to dab. I remembered that one time when she got an 'a' for her math test and she started to dab as soon as she got her paper. I wonder how she learnt that.

I told ___ to sit on the chair and she obeyed. I served the foods and I swear I could see a star in her eyes twinkling. Aish..this food lover. We ate and talked a lot of what happened in school today since summer holiday is coming.

"How about we watch some movies on netflix after this?" ___ suggest while we were washing the dishes.

"Nice idea. I'm gonna finish this and can you prepare some blankets and snacks for us?" I said and ___ nodded.

I came back to see ___ wrapped in the blankets. She patted at some space on the couch beside her. Got her signal, I sit at the mentioned space and lay down.

"What movies did you pick?"

"Spiderman Homecoming,Train to Busan and The Fault in our Stars" ___ said while munching some chips.

"Seriously ___? Train to Busan in the middle of night? Are you crazy? If I'm not sleeping tonight and be an owl for a day.. Don't blame me." 

"Ohh...come on! It's not that scary! It's just zombies and some heartbreaking scenes"

"Whatever" I stopped our conversation as the movie started. Well,I'm glad the first movie is good,if not I'm gonna kill ___ for choosing a bad movie.

The first movie ended and we are in the middle of Train to Busan. Wait, actually it's not 'we' it is just me. I repeat..just me. And then there's come the part when the zombies are swarming the train. I almost shout but my hands faster so I covered my mouth with pillows and the other turn the movie off.

Darn it ___! She's the one who picked the movies yet she's the one who sleep first. I sighed and lay down beside ___. I snuggles closer and automatically her hands wrapped around my waist. I blushed but soon I drifted to the dreamland.

---------------------------

___'s POV

"CANNONBALL" A big splash of water coming from Dahyun's pool as I did a backflip into it. Since it is summer why not I have some fun in the pool with my bff? It is one of my to-do list for this summer holiday. "Yah!! Will you stop do that?!" I heard a certain dubu shout while I'm swimming to the surface. I chuckled and saw her sitting on one of the benches that were placed beside the pool. Suddenly, I got an idea to get Dahyun into the pool. It consists me to tell a story about a love letter I got a few days ago.

"Dubu-yah! Come here for a second! I wanted to tell you something" I called her. It seems like my plan is working as she walk towards me and sit down at the side of the pool and signal me to continue. I swim to get closer to her and said "You know a few days ago there's a love letter in my locker but there's no name on it but there's a sentence that make me wanted to know who the sender is. But from that sentence I suspect someone right now." I saw Dahyun froze and gulped. I wonder why she's so tense, I mean she doesn't know right that I wanted to prank her? I signal her to get closer as I reached my hand out. Good, now she thinks that I'm gonna whisper to her until..SPLASH

"YAH YOU LITTLE- AISH THIS KID!!" Dahyun shout at me while I'm laughing and running to survive my life because after this she probably will kill me. We enter the house as the sky is getting darker. Actually, last night we planned to ride our bicycle together but we woke up late just now so I chose to swim at her pool. Besides, we have a lot of times since today is the Day-2 for summer. Even we can eat and sleep for 2 weeks straight. We cleaned ourselves after the swim and I lay down on Dahyun's bed. Ahh.. it's so fluffy and comfy just like its owner..As I feel like I want to take a nap, I feel something vibrates under the bedsheets. I gasped. Don't tell me Dahyun have vibrato inside her bedsheets!!? Or some toys under this!!? Wait wait wait, Dahyun isn't that kind of girl...isn't she? Out of curiousity, I search for the souce of the vibrates. Aha!! It's Dahyun's phone!! I smile victoriously while dabbing. It looks like she got a notification from Instagram. How I wish I have an account for Instagram so I can stalk people who sent me the love letter.

I scrolled down her Instagram to look who she's following and it looks like mostly it was Kpop idols. Well, Dahyun and I have a lot in common in music taste. Enough with other people's post, I looked at Dahyun's posts and mostly she posted about our hang out picturesand automatically I smile. Aww.. she's so cute posting about us. Talk about Dahyun, she still in the shower since she showers the longest among the others. Return to the posts, I saw a post with a picture of me smiling while drinking in a cafe that we usually hangs out to. But that's not the main focus, the main focus is the caption. I swear I saw the same caption somewhere but where it is......

WAIT! DON'T TELL ME THIS CAPTION IS FROM THE LOVE LETTER?! I widened my eyes and sat up straight A few seconds later, there was Dahyun at the bathroom door while drying her hair with towel. Why she looks so pretty even when she's drying her hair? Am I falling in love with her? "Uhmm, why are you holding that ___?" "Huh? Hold what?" "My phone"

Ohh! Finally, after understanding what she means I told her that there's a notification in her phone. She nodded and lay down beside me. We were accompanied by silence a few minutes until I decided to ask her.

"Umm Dubu?" She turned towards me and raised her eyebrows. I swear she always do that since we were kids and I felt like I wanna shave her eyebrows until bald but that was a long ago before I fell in love with her just now.

"Why you didn't tell me that you have an instagram account?"

"How did you know?!"

"Well, I told you that there's a notification right? And that's from your instagram" 

"Ahh.. I thought you have an account too." Dahyun replied while looking at the ceiling again.

Without patience, I asked her straight away "You are the one who sent me the love letter right a few days ago?"

"W-what makes you say that ___? I mean are you sure that was me?" Dahyun stuttering makes me confirm that she's the one since she can't lie. 

"I'm sure babe" I said jokingly and she punches me on the shoulder and hides her face. I continued to with using the words that she posted on her instagram.

"EVEN THERE'S A MILLION STARS IN THIS UNIVERSE, I WOULD CHOOSE YOU BECAUSE YOU LIGHT MY WORLD UP" I shouted. Ohh and tomorrow morning I got a few bruises on my shoulder due to her hits and a bruised lips. I bet you know why I got that bruise on my lips *wriggles eyebrow*

---------------------------

Here's a Dahyun chapter!! Hope you gays like it.. Even I 'm on my exam I still update tho cause I love you gays so much for reading this story..Until next chapter.. Author-nim out!