GRIM REAPER: personification of death|UPDATE 5

grim reaper: personification of death

Siwon sighed for the umpteenth time that day, he was in hyukjae’s house, he was making sure that there would be no threats that could reach hyukjae, he promise he will protect the other and he will do it. he once lost someone special because of donghae and he won’t let it happen again. He looks to the living room and spots hyukjae, he smiled as he saw the other already loosen up and relaxing a bit despite what have happen to them these past few days. 

Hyukjae is such a precious jewel, silver? Yes, may be silver. Eunhyuk, the old man was right. Hyukjae’s name should be eunhyuk. Then while looking at hyukjae the memories of his past came rushing to him. his smiles, his scent, his unique personality. The first time they met, first time the talk to each other and the first time he confessed. Tears unknowingly slip out of his eyes. Until he was drown with his thoughts.

It was a fine day, a regular day for an archangel like him. today he would go down to earth and visit the human world. He smiled and happily walks out, he skips happily to the big heaven’s gate and almost fall to the ground as one familiar face showed up in front of him.

“yuki! You scared me.” he said to the girl standing in front of her wearing a happy grin. “siwonnie, you’re going down again?” yuki asked 
siwon, face a bit flush. “yes. I have to see the human’s. I have to check on them.” Then siwon walk pass her and taps her on her shoulder. 

“siwonnie~ don’t fprget the rules ok. I know you know it already but im just reminding you. I love you. Take care.” She shouted and siwon smiles at her. Yuki is always sweet and caring towards siwon, she’s almost a sister to him, and he likes how they interact with each other. “I know yuki. Don’t worry. Oh before I forget, you better see donghae. He’s waiting for you at the garden. He said he wants to tell you 
something.”siwon shouts back before he walks out of the gate. 

Siwon, donghae and yuki are the 3 high ranked angels in heaven they are good friends and close since they reach the gate of heavens. Yuki is a very pretty lady, with her white dress and pure white wings; she’s envied by both angels and devils. Who would not be if you have a siwon and a donghae as your best friends? Yuki is also has a very happy and interesting personality that everyone likes especially donghae. But deep inside her, she was hurting and incomplete. She was inlove with siwon, but she can’t confess to him knowing that their friendship would be endangered because she knows that donghae likes her. See, it’s very confusing. she knows that donghae likes her, but she can’t love him back despite his perfection, she can’t just make herself fall for donghae especially when she was already fallen for siwon.

She sigh as she walks to the garden to meet donghae.

“yuki!” she sighed again. “yukiiiiiiiiiiii!!” silence. “YUUKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIII!” and she fell on the ground first when donghae pop outin front of her from nowhere. “oh hae! Don’t do that again! You scared me.” 

“I’ve been calling you for so many times and you’re not paying attention, your spacing out. Why?” she looks at him. then donghae sigh. 

“siwon? He left already?” she nods. Donghae knew but she can’t tell him face to face. She can’t dump donghae. She knows how donghae would react, this childish guy in front of him would be forever broken and she can’t take that. “you should have told him long time ago. What are you waiting for?” donghae said, a sudden change of his tone makes yuki scared.

“we’re friends.” Im thinking of you.

“and so?” don’t worry about my feelings

“I don’t want to ruin it.” I don’t want to break you. Donghae said in a hush tone.

“but you’re breaking.” Im already broken.

“donghae,..”im sorry, I’ll tell him.

“yes?”go on.

“I love him.” im very sorry.

“I know.” It’s ok. I know it.

donghae stood up and leave yuki alone in her spot. After a very long day siwon came back with a happy smile. He rushes to yuki to tell her what happen during his earth patrol. He found her in the usual place, she looks restless, nervous, and she’s blushing.

“hey, are you sick?” he asked the blushing angel as he put his palm on yuki’s forehead. ‘She’s hot. Is she sick?’ siwon ask as he notice that the redness on the other’s face keeps growing. “by the way yuki. Remember the guy that I was telling you before? Heechul? I’ve talked to him already and he’s great!” siwon said excitedly not noticing the sudden change of expression on yuki’s face.

“really?” asked yuki is a sad tone. “so how was it?”

“he’s awesome and interesting. He’s lively and… he’s cool.” Siwon continued.
Yuki sighed, she won’t tell siwon. Not now, may be later but not now. She smiled and taps siwon on his shoulder. “im glad you were able to talk. Come let’s go back, and tell me the whole story.” She said as she hides her real feelings.

00000

“have you told him?” donghae ask for the umpteenth time. yuki shook her head and look up to donghae with teary eyes. “when will you tell him? you should tell him before it’s too late yuki. I know you’ve been noticing it too. siwon is enjoying his visit in the human world.” Donghae said in a matter of fact tone.

“what do you mean?” yuki ask. “siwon knows the rules hae. So don’t worry he won’t fall for a human. We know siwon. He will never betray us.” She continued.

“and what if he forgets? What is his feelings is taking over him?” 

“it won’t happen hae. I assure you.”

Unknown to them siwon is really fallen, he was in love with the human named kim Heechul. He met him once when he visited the human realm, it was a fine Sunday morning and siwon saw Heechul taking pictures. He seemed so serene, so beautiful and angelic. And for the first time, siwon fell in love but he hides it, he knows the rule of their kind, he can’t fall for a human because once he did he will be unwinged and will become a fallen angel. Siwon is an archangel, a high rank angel so he must stay loyal. But love is difficult to resists, every day he would find himself looking, and observing Heechul until the day they were able to talk. Siwon is more than happy to be recognize by Heechul. It wasn’t a long talk, it was unexpected but he felt that it was the best moments of his life. He flew back to heaven with a wide smile and a flattering heart that day, and he didn’t forget to tell his bestfriend about it. for sure yuki will support him whatever happens. So he tell her everything except that he was in love. And he was fine hiding it.

But one day.

“siwon, I have to tell you something.” Yuki tugs siwon’s arm.

“what is it yuki?” siwon asked excitedly, today he will go down again and it means that he would see Heechul again.

“stop visiting the human world. It’s dangerous.” Yuki said her head in a low bow.

“don’t worry about me. im just fine. Humans can’t hurt me.”

“physically yes, but emotionally.. siwon, Heechul has a boyfriend and you know how much they love each other so please stop visiting them, you’re hurting yourself.” Yuki said eyes beaming with tears.

“what I don’t get you?” siwon is in denial. He knows that he doesn’t stand a chance to Heechul, he knows that Heechul loves hangeng so much-his boyfriend- but siwon can’t help it. he just needs to see Heechul, he feels addicted to the other and once he didn’t see hi he knows that he’ll die.

“stop pretending siwon, I know you love him. but please, you know the rules. Stop your insanity before it’s too late.” Yuki tightens her hold to siwon’s arm. But siwon pry her hands and walk as fast as he could. “I love you siwon!” she shouted hoping that siwon would comeback but she failed, siwon continue walking and spread his white wings so he could fly but before he could land safely to the ground, his wing vanish to the thin air and he almost slam to the hard ground but he was lucky, yuki was able to catch her fall.

They are now on the human world, siwon is weak and yuki is crying hard beside him. “go back.” Siwon orderd yuki. 

“I won’t. I won’t go back until you come with me.” yuki said stubbornly.

“I won’t go back with you, he won’t forgive me. I betrayed him.”

“you know he will forgive you. God is good siwon. Now please. Just please come back.” Siwon looks at her and shook his head.

“no, now that im fallen I could stay here forever, or if chances gave it, I could have Heechul. I would court him and I would have him. we will be forever.” Siwon said hopingly makingyuki cry harder.

“you know that won’t happen siwon. Heechul and hangeng are inseparable.” Yuki is not giving up, she won’t give up until siwon realizes his mistakes. But siwon was as hard as stone, he stood up and leave yuki.

00000

For weeks siwon was lost, he went to Heechul and Heechul accepted him in their house, unknowning siwon’s real identity, but as siwon stay there he is being unintentionally tortured, everytime he sees how caring Hangeng is to Heechul and how Heechul loves hangeng. Every night he looks up to the sky and think of Heechul, his decision, the heaven and yuki. Unknown tears flow down from his eyes, he regretted his decision but part of his heart knows that he will never regret falling for Heechul. He blinks tears and was shock as he saw a blinding light, it’s donghae.

“im here to bring you back.” Donghae said in a not so friendly tone.

“but why?”

“she ask the highest to forgive you and the highest never fails to observe you and decided to give you a second chance.”

“bu-“

“no buts but siwon. Don’t waste her efforts. She knows you won’t love her and she’s not asking for anything in return. She just can’t take it, see you suffering like this, by the way you’re not an arch anymore, you’ll just be a guardian angel.”then in a blink of and eye he was back with his big wings and white clothes. he can’t go back as an archangel again, he was now a level lower, he was a guardian angel, and to his happiness he was assigned to guard Heechul, he promise not to fall again and be satisfied just protecting the one he cares the most. And he was happily doing his job, but part of him can’t be satisfied he still feels a strong affection towards Heechul but he won’t accept it, he doesn’t want to lose the chance given to him and if he becomes a fallen for the second time he would burn in hell.

00000

“yuki, thank you.” Siwon said suddenly. The girl just nodded.

“it’s ok. We’re friends right?” she said and walks away donghae followed her.

“why?” he ask. “what why?” yuki ask donghae. “why don’t you talk to him?”

“do I have to hae? I have you.” Yuki smiles and clings to donghae’s arms but donghae know she was lying, a white lie to cover up her 
feelings, to make donghae happy but he can’t be happy if yuki is faking everything. “yuki.”

“hae, stop hae. Just let me be with you.” Donghae nods but he knows they are both breaking.

00000

It was unexpected, yuki is a good angel. She knows the rule and she won’t break it. but what happened earlier was unexpected. Siwon was guarding heechul and hangeng, they are well supported but yuki, she did something that caused Heechul and hangeng’s car to crash. Siwon stood there frozen, what happen makes him numb. Yuki, of all angels. Yuki killed Heechul and hangeng. And in an instant her falls fell to the ground followed by her burning body. She was burning and siwon just stood there, looking at the burning car and yuki. Donghae was frozen as well, but moments later he was able to realize what is going on he runs towards yuki’s body but was stop by the other angels that went down for assistance.

“yukkiii~ no yuki! Siwon do something! Siwon, don’t let her—“ donghae was cut as he saw how siwon just stare at yuki. He cursed and cursed until his wings fall, “dong…hae…hae. No. stop. Hae… “ yuki said panting and hurting from the fire. “hae… stay as my angel… be my angel hae…” yuki trails off. Then she’s gone.

Donghae was on his knees crying, he looks up to siwon, who is still in shock. After that event everything changes in heaven.
Donghae asked the highest to make him an angel of death instead of being a guardian, siwon was given another person to guard which came to hyukjae’s personality. And starting that day, donghae promise to be an angel… an angel who is not like siwon, an angel who will not save lives but took souls.
a/n: sorry for the lousy english. i'll do my best on the next. it's really hard for me to kill hanchul so i can't explain it in a good way. please forgive me.