GRIM REAPER: personification of death | UPDATE 11

grim reaper: personification of death

 

“hyukkie would you mind going to your office to get the file I was asking you to sign?” hyukjae’s uncle ask as he drives the car, hyukjae looks at him with curiosity. “don’t worry I won’t push you to sign it, I’ll take it and burn it.” soo man said sensing that hyukjae would never agree of signing it. hyukjae nods, he thought that his uncle was kind enough not to do such a bad deed. They were driving to his office and he doesn’t have inkling to what his uncle is thinking.

“can I have my phone uncle?” hyukjae ask, he’s still waiting for donghae’s call backs, his uncle give it to him with caution not wanting to make a leak or his plan won’t work as he wants it to be.

“who are you calling?” he nervously ask hyukjae and he was silently praying to his god, however it is, that let it not be Siwon.

“donghae.” hyukjae’s faint answer and soo man smiled, hyukae’s not in his senses it’s good. And he continues to drive. Later of driving and soo man notice a changed on hyukjae’s face, hyukjae held the phone next to his ear. “donghae.” hyukjae said to the other line. “im heading to my office. Yes. Don’t worry, I’ll meet you there.” Soo man felt something wrong, donghae might get in his plan he must move faster or else he’ll be over or worst he would be caressing the cold bars.

“hyukjae, so every things’ fine between you now?” he ask and saw hyukjae nods, he doesn’t’ know anything. He thought and smile.

00000

Donghae call hyukjae back and was happy when hyukjae answer his call. “eunhyukkie. Im sorry, I love you. Where are you? Are you fine?”

“donghae. im heading to my office. Yes, don’t worry I’ll meet you there.” He heard hyukae’s faint reply. He didn’t mention about hyukjae’s uncle, he was sure it would change the outcome if he did so he tries to make every thing pass naturally. He was nervous to what will going to happen, this is a life and death matter and he was glad he knows where the other is, he wonders if Siwon already knows this and he made a call to the other. Siwon picks up quickly; they talk and told Siwon that they should head at hyukjae’s building immediately. The other agreed “protect him ‘til my last breath.” they both whispered as they hang up.

00000

Back at hyukjae’s, they arrived at his office already and went up to his room, it was quiet and no one is in the office, it was Sunday after all, time for rest and no one would think about work. They are walking on the hallway when soo man starts to check the waist band of his pants. He smiled as his fingers brush at the cold handle of his gun. He plan it clearly, If he could not let hyukjae sign the papers he would just kill him, he is the only relative of hyukjae, not knowing about the orphan hyukjae’s adopted, so once he died he would be the only one getting all his wealth. His smile grew wider at the scene he was visualizing, with hyukjae’s body bathing in his own blood. But he must take the only evidence that would point him to the “accident”, the papers that he wants hyukjae to sign. He must get it first and throw it to the fire so there would be no lead that will point him to the event. He walks slowly behind hyukjae savoring his moment of evilness.

Hyukjae notice that his uncle was smiling though he doesn’t know why. He walks faster to his room, he was excited, donghae says he loves him and they are going to meet later, so as much as he wants to entertain his uncle he can’t. He is way too excited. He unlocks the door and invites his uncle him, the old man smilingly follows him behind. He closed the door once they are in and waited for hyukjae to hand him the folder. Hyukjae goes directly to his table and search for his sole purpose. He opens his drawer and took out the piece of hard folder. He sets it on top of his table and looks up to his uncle but was shock to face a gun pointing directly in front of him. His heart starts to thump hard against his chest, he turns to the owner of the gun and saw his uncle eyeing him evilly. “uncle?” he ask with wavering voice.

“im really sorry hyukkie, you know I need money, I tried working with you but you’re ust too kind. I really don’t want to do this to you, you know how much I care for you right? But understand, I care for myself more.” His uncle said, he notice the tightening of the hands around the handle of the gun. Tears starting to form in his eyes, he blinks several times and his heart was soon to breaking. Donghae~ he wished for the other, he wants to see him so badly. “hyukkie~” he hear his uncle but he closed his eyes waiting for what will happen next and before he knows it, BANG! A gun shot was heard. He shivers and series of thoughts came to him.

Donghae, Siwon, sunkyu, ajjushi, thank you for being my family. Hyukjae could feel the air piercing through his lungs, it’s getting hard for him to breathe and he saw dark since his eyes were closed. The same feeling when donghae took out his soul envelopes him again. He feels light though there is something weird bothering him, he doesn’t feel any physical pain. He tried to open his eyes and was shock even more as he saw his uncle crouch down to the ground with his left chest oozing out blood. What’s going on? He ask mentally and surveys the surroundings for the answer and in the door he sees what he’s looking for, Siwon was there holding the gun, panting and sweat allover his face, worried, relief, and lots of other emotions written on his handsome face.

Hyukjae’s silent tears starts to fall and his feet ask him to run to siwon’s side, because there he would be safe but as he run towards Siwon the other’s expression change into something more solid. Worried expression completely took in, he was curious to why it change, and why every thing does seems to be moving so slow. He could see Siwon running towards him, why is it slow? He’s thoughts are broken by another gun shot but he’s sure it’s not from Siwon. He looks behind and saw his uncle raising the gun on his direction and without second thought the shoot it, he fired the bullet to his direction but a warm body envelopes him and he knows it was Siwon, only Siwon has that heavenly soothing scent and a big, hard body but held him with gentleness as if he was a fragile porcelain.

They both fall on the ground with Siwon still holding him tight, he looks at his uncle before they fall on the floor and he knows that he won’t need a doctor, he looks at Siwon and sees him smile. “hyukkie~ im glad you’re safe.” And another long string of tears flows out of hyukjae’s sore eyes.  And now he knows he will be crying, for the rest of his life, he would be grieving because of a lost friend. But he shrugged the thought off and tries his best to smile since he knows how much Siwon loves his smiling face. “im safe. Thank you. Don’t leave me ok? I still need you to drive me home.” Hyukjae tried, he really did and hugs Siwon tight only to feel the wet substance on siwon’s back. Siwon faintly smiled, “hyukkie~ I love you.” And he closes his eyes. “I really do.” And he feels the warmth from siwon’s body slowly fading away. he tightens his hold to Siwon hoping for the heat to comes back but it was useless, and all he could do is shout “NOOOOOO! DON’T! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!” but Siwon is silently sleeping, peace lingering on his face and he was like an angel sleeping on hyukjae’s embrace. And hyukjae feels a hand reaching for him, he struggles from the hold and keeps his body near Siwon but the surrounding starts to get noisy people wearing police uniform starts to run around the room, he doesn’t know them but the one pulling him from Siwon, he knows him, he could clearly recognize him-donghae- his life.

He stops struggling and hugs donghae, wanting to feel warm; he was more than happy to feel the other hugging him back. “im sorry, for being late. Im sorry for letting Siwon die but--.” He was cut when hyukjae shook his head “it’s their time and I must accept.” Donghae tightens his embrace as he hears hyukjae said those words. He could feel hyukjae’s heart breaking, he knows he can’t accept yet his making his self look strong because of donghae, he knows hyukjae is only worrying for him since he was the reaper and he knows how this thing is coming.

Im not blaming you, this is no ones fault. This is fate and I must accept. I won’t blame you, but please take care of Siwon, and my uncle as well, don’t let their soul linger in grief and heart break. Let them rest in their peaceful place. Hyukjae said mentally because he knows how donghae reads his mind. Guide them, take them where they belong, send them to the father and let them be happy.Hyukjae continues as he feels donghae nodding. He pulls away to face donghae but dizziness and stress over took his whole being and later he sees black.

00000

Siwon walks towards hyukjae and gives him a pat on the shoulder, hyukjae smiles and holds the hand resting on his shoulder, “thank you, for saving me and loving me.” he said as he looks back at siwon’s face. “you know you’re always welcome.” and he feels a strong wave of sweet air brush through his face, he close his eyes due to the pressure but open it immediately not wanting to miss the sight of Siwon but his eyes water as soon as he sees him again with white and soft wing coming from his back, spreading proudly and saying that he is always welcome. “you’re my angel, you’re my protector.” Hyukjae whispered softly.

“not any more, but I will still love you.” And he feels siwon’s lips on his cheeks and the others thumb brushing on his other cheek drying as much tears as he can. “YOU’RE MY ANGEL.” Hyukjae keeps whispering until he opens his eyes and realization dawned on him, he was lying on the bed wearing a thin piece of clothing. The place smells of antiseptic and ammonia, the smell of illness, the smell of hospital. He blinks back some tears and heaves a sigh.

He feels a familiar hand caressing his wet cheeks; he looks at his side and saw donghae looking at him lovingly. Another long breath and he closes his eyes. My angel, he’s gone. Donghae held hyukjae’s hand to his chest. My angel, he’s gone. Donghae’s chest tightens at hyukjae’s continues thinking. Will my reaper stay? And donghae starts to shed tears; hyukjae opens his eyes and saw the other crying. “will you stay?” but donghae remains silent and hyukjae knows the answer.