Chapter 3

It’s Nice to Know You, It’s Great to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, what kind of movie that we’re going to watch today?” Sunghoon rummage in Jiwon’s DVD collection.

“I have something in mind but I think you’re not gonna like it. Still, I want to watch it,” Jiwon smirk to Sunghoon.

“Aisssh~ hyung, since when we have the same movie taste? You’ll always go with superheroes thingy and I choose fantasies. Am I right?” Sunghoon make a funny face, his cute-in-question expression.

“You know me so well, Hoon-ah. Come here, sit. I will choose the movie,” Jiwon pat the seat beside him and he wake up from his seat.

Jiwon carefully choosing the dvd in the dvd shelf. He hold a new Blu-ray DVD movie that still in its package. “Is that brand new, hyung?” Sunghoon pointed the DVD in Jiwon’s hands.

“Yes. I only have the chance to buy this. I still have tons of brand new DVD that I haven’t watch,” Jiwon pointed the upper row of his DVD shelf full with DVD in its package. Jiwon opened the package and squat in front of the DVD player.

“Then why don’t you go to the movie to watch it?”

“You know me, Hoon-ah, I hate going to the movie alone. I hate being alone. So, I just buy the DVD and watch it at home,” he looked at Sunghoon in the eye. Sunghoon smiles. Sunghoon knows that his hyung has a phobia of loneliness but his hyung also weird. Jiwon enjoys his self-time at home too much. He even forget to eat when he plays his game all day long and too lazy to order some food whereas there’s a technology that people called it as delivery service. Sunghoon always run to Jiwon’s apartment whenever he called and tell Sunghoon that he’s hungry. Jiwon always make Sunghoon worried to death, especially when he is drinking with Jaeduck and Suwon or other friends. Jiwon will be fine if he is with Jaeduck and Suwon because they will taking care of him but if Jiwon with his senior or collagues, Sunghoon has to come to Jiwon’s apartment just to check if his hyung still alive or not.

 

The movie started and Jiwon already positioning his head on Sunghoon’s lap.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Sunghoon shocked by Jiwon’s action.

“I want to lay here and make your lap as my pillow. It’s the comfiest place ever.” Sunghoon smiles and continue to watch the movie. Jiwon chose Doctor Strange for their movie date. It’s not the best option for a movie date but Jiwon didn’t care about that. He enjoys Sunghoon present so much. Lately, it’s hard to find free time between their tight schedules. He understand that his schedule is very packed and Sunghoon, on the other side, has a lot of free time. Jiwon take a look at Sunghoon and he smiles.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Sunghoon look down into Jiwon’s eyes, “Why you keep staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?” Sunghoon automatically touch his face.

“Nothing. I just love my view from down here,”Jiwon smiles. Sunghoon caresses Jiwon’s hair.

“What are you doing now, Kang Sunghoon-ssi?”

“Caressing my love ones, aren’t I?” Sunghoon smiles proudly with his anwer.

“Uhh~ you’re so cheesy today, Hoon-ah. What’s wrong with your head now? You just mad at me like 5 minutes ago and now you praising me as your loved ones,” Jiwon giggle and Sunghoon stop caressing his head.

“Okay, I won’t call you as my love ones, Jiwon-ssi,” Sunghoon fold his hands in front of his chest.

“Uhh~ my icy prince pout at me,” Jiwon wake up and playing Sunghoon’s chin, “So, sensitive today. Ahh~ I think my little brother need something to lift his mood,” Jiwon positioning his body and tickle Sunghoon.

“Hyuuuunnngggg~ stop it! Nooo~ Hyunggg!!! Stopp ittt~~!!! I can’t take it. Hyuuunggg~ pleaseeeee~. Okay, I won’t be like that again. Please, stop hyungg!!!!”

“This is the fun part when you turn into sensitive little brother.” Jiwon smirk.

“Hyung, your phone is ringing,”

“What? My phone? Where is it?” Jiwon get up and looking for his phone on the table.

“In your pocket, hyung,” Sunghoon reminding his hyung.

“Ohh, it’s here. Thanks, Hoona-ah,” Jiwon check the caller ID and familiar with it then pick up the phone.

“Yes, Jaeduck-ah, what?”

“……”

“Tomorrow? Emm… I don’t know, maybe we can talk about it first. Did Hyunsuk hyung called you by himself? “

“…...”

“No, he didn’t call me but his manager told me about having a new song for our comeback,”

“…….”

“Okay. Let’s meet tomorrow,”

“……”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter