About Us

About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When I first practiced with Hyuna, it was awkward. When we had to do partner dances, we had to kiss once before stepping on stage."

"We became so close after practicing together. She did much better than I could have ever imagined."

"We have to totally immerse ourselves. I will lead. I will think of her as my woman."

 

***

 

It was all a lie. He didn’t think of Stephanie as his woman, never will. They were close and she was a better dancer than anyone he had ever met. Maybe it was because she is a professional ballet dancer, but nobody could beat her. Hyuna. It was awkward at first, yes. They weren’t that close in the beginning anyway and the agency forced them to be a ‘couple’ for a project called Troublemaker. It was pain in the for him. He thought it would not work out.

After two years working with her, Hyunseung gradually felt something different towards her. For her, he doesn’t care about his reputation. For her sake, he will become the jerk. Whatever the media wrote about him, he didn’t give a . As long as he could protect her reputation. Because he failed once. The hoax article about Hyuna was pregnant with his baby. He still remembered the woman’s face when she found out about the false accusation. He swore to protect her no matter how it costs him.

“Nobody would protect both of you from now on.”

It’s true, they had nobody now. What the public knew about Hyunseung’s departure from BEAST and Hyuna’s renewal contract while the others left the group were not what they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter