prologue

Parallel of Actions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]prologue[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                Kang Yesul is dead.
                It was all Jongin could hear. After the doctor had said it, these were the only words that echoed through his mind. The reaction was almost immediate. His eyes were burning with tears of angst, his heart was aching, already missing her for all she had been to him; the only and true owner of his heart. The one who could brighten his day at any given moment, that could soothe his being from whatever was happening to him, who would playfully bring him a random flower when they had lunch together, and basically begged for him to use a specific shirt just because she wanted to see him in dark grey.
                His life would be a big unknown from now own. Doubts and pain flooded his mind, his throat was hurting, he simply didn’t know.
                “I’ll see you later,” she had said with her usual bright smile.
                Little did he know – or she – that life misheard her words and took ‘later’ by ‘never’. That the next time he would see her, she would have her eyes closed and life literally taken away from her body.
                He loved her, and he knew he always would, he would never stop loving her, but now…
                Kang Yesul is dead.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]NOTE:
this is sad T-T i actually came to like Yesul during this prologue, i don't know why, she makes me feel like i want to be a girfriend like she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter