Our first day out together

My love story

- In the morning -

I woke up because I can smell food being cooked. I opened my eyes slowly, looked at Nana's bed and saw that she wasn't there. I stood up, rubbed my eyes and then ruffled my hair. I followed the smell of food, that is making my stomach rumble. I opened the door, the smell was coming from the kitchen. Nana was cooking. She had an apron on, on top of the sleeping clothes. A pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt. The shorts really brought out her long slender legs. I really want to smooth them, they look so soft... Nana turned around and looked at me then said "oh, good morning Lizzy. I was just about to wake you up and tell you that breakfast is ready." Nana smiled brightly. That smile... that smile was really nice, I gulped, my heart wouldn't stop fluttering... I put both of my hands on my face and shook my head. it's too much for the early morning, I think i might end up getting a nose bleed aha. Then i moved my fingers apart so there's enough gap for me to carry on to admiring Nana. She's just too y and cute and pretty... Then i snapped out of my thinking, as Nana was waving her hand in front of me to try and get my attention. "Ah. Sorry, I was in my little world. Need any help?" I asked, Nana giggled and gave me a plate with food on it, it smelt very nice and also looked very good.We both sat at the dinning table. I took a bite out of the food, my eyes widen. "Nana your cooking is amazing!" I said, i was kind of surprise that she can cook. I wonder what she can't do, she's perfect. "thank you Lizzy." Nana blushed and smiled.

"Did you sleep well yesterday?" Nana asked while eating. My heart somehow skipped a beat "...y-yeah i slept fine." i then quickly looked down at my plate, then continued to eat. "You sure? I heard you moving a lot, was the floor uncomfortable?" Nana asked again. Omo... i feel like I'm being confronted here aha. What should i say? I can't exactly tell her that i was ing... "urmm... yeah, I'm not used to sleeping on the floor." I said, I'm such a liar, i hope she believes me though. "Oh right, sorry." Nana said then pouted. "haha, it's okay." I smiled, I'm glad that she believed me, then we continued to eat. " How about going shopping today, before you go to work? " Nana suggested. " yeah, great idea. I haven't been shopping in a while." I agreed happily. We quickly finished eating and washing up after. Nana got changed then we walked to mine, so i could get changed. We then walked to the shopping mall, we first looked through all the shops first, to decided what we want to buy.

Meanwhile, we got stopped by these two boys. one of them said "hold on beautiful, you two girls by yourselves? want to go shopping with us?" He then winked. Nana then slowly slipped her hand into mine, I felt her shivering. "No, we're good thanks." I said, then we turned around and tried to walk off, but one of them held Nana's arm and pulled her back, i also got pulled back to as Nana was holding my hand. They said " Come on, it will be fun." she tried to shake him off, but he was strong, he wouldn't let go. Suddenly, a hand went and grabbed his arm, I looked at and checked to see who it was. It was Mir, he was from the all boy's school opposite us. He's also a childhood friend of mine, mine and his mum are best friends, he used to come my house a lot, but now we've gotten older, he hardly comes round anymore. " Let go of her! " Mir said in a demanding voice while giving the death stare. "shesh, so your not by yourselves, could of said." He let go of Nana and Mir let go of him too. Nana was shaking even more, I hugged her and whispered in her ear " It's okay Nana, it's okay, I'm here." I patted her on the head, she became to calm down a bit, she stopped shaking. I let go of her, looked at her, she had a tear running down her check, i wiped it, then someone coughed. We both looked at the person who coughed, it was Mir. "Oh hey, Mir, long time no see." I smiled. "Yeah, long time no see Lizzy, how have you been?" Mir asked. "Fine thanks, what about you?" Then suddenly i felt Nana tighten her grip, I looked at her, she was looking at the floor. Maybe she's uncomfortable around Mir?...Mir then replied with a smile"I've been good thanks..."  "urmm...urmm... thank you" Nana bowed at Mir. "ahh... It's okay..." Mir said, while ruffling his hair, blushing because of embarrassment. as he doesn't know what to do as a pretty girl is bowing at him. "Oh yeah, forgot to introduce. This is Nana and this is Mir, my childhood friend." i said. Nana then bowed at him again, Mir was planning to shake hands with her, but he bowed back. " so what wind blew you here?" i asked "I came here to look around." Mir replied "Uh huh, sure. When do you ever leave your house." I said. "urmm... today?" Mir answered, we all started to giggle. " do you mind if i tag along?" Mir asked, i looked at Nana, she shook her head so i said " sure i don't mind, if your doing the carrying haha" "fine, deal. you're mean like always." We all started to shop. We walked pass this shop, it had jewellery on display out on the window. I stopped and pointed at the necklaces and said " Nana we should get this" it was a heart shaped necklace, the heart was in half, one half for one person and the other for the other person and it's magnetic, so if you put the two half together it would attract each other and stick together. It could be worn for friendship or for couples. Nana nodded so we held hands and walked into the shop with Mir and bought the necklace, we also got our name engraved on each half of the heart, my half had Nana and Nana had Lizzy. this is more like a couple necklace than a friendship haha. We then continued to shop.

I looked at the time, and it was time for me to head to work. " I need to head to work now." i said. " what about all these?" Mir lifted all the bags that he was holding. "take them home for me, my mum would be happy to see you." "erghh... do i have to?" Mir said then pouted, doing aeygo to try and get out of it. "Y.E.S. " I smiled cheerfully. "okay" Mir sighed and just accepted the truth. Nana tugged my shirt and said " i'll go to the cafe with you." "okay, lets go" i smiled. "can i go too? i want to see what kind of place Lizzy works in" Mir asked. "you really like inviting yourself don't you? haha" Nana giggled, the Mir blushed. "yeah, you can go too if you want..." Nana said, i was surprise that Nana actually spoke to Mir, is she overcoming her phobia? Mir felt so happy that Nana spoke to him, he couldn't stop smiling.

- Arrived at the cafe -

I hugged Raina when i saw her and we both got changed, then started to work. Nana and Mir sat in Nana's usual seat, it was awkwardly quiet between them. Then Mir decided to asked Nana, "what would you like? The drink is on me" he smiled. "hot chocolate please." Nana answered. Mir stood up and went to order. While ordering, Mir asked me a question " is Nana always this quiet?" "no she isn't" i replied. " why isn't she talking to me? does she hate me?" Mir asked in a worried tone. "no, i don't think so anyway haha. she's just got a phobia of boy's, you should be grateful that she spoke to you and she's letting you sit near her haha."

- to be continued -

this is a longish chapter, hoped you enjoyed. Mir form MBLAQ is now starring in this story haha >.<