Please don't cry

My love story

Thanks to the running, we both made it on time. We both sat down while still holding our hands, we put our heads on the desk. While we were breathing in and out quickly, grasping for air. I turned around and saw our hands holding on to each other on top of the desk, her hand was on top of my hand, it made my heart flutter.I really can't get over how soft her hand is, her soft hands are making me crave to touch more of her soft skin. I looked at Nana, she was breathing quite hard. I found it y, to be quite honest it kind of a bit... She opened her eyes slowly, she looked cute and y at the same time. I wish that one day I would be able to sleep next to her and see her wake up in the morning...aigooo what am i thinking haha... When Nana fully opened her eyes, we both gazed at each other and then laughed as we both were breathing heavily. Raina turned around "What's so funny? did i miss anything?" she asked and pouted. "haha no, you didn't miss anything" i said then poked her plumped cheeks. Raina asked " Lizzy are you in love?" my heart suddenly skipped a beat for some reason "No. what made you think that?" I asked, i was somehow surprised that Raina asked that. "you've put more make up on than usual and you've used perfume, which you normally don't use perfume. Because I've heard that when a girls in love they often put more make up on and more perfume. Well i guess it isn't true since you said no" Raina said. after Raina finished her sentence the teacher walked in, then Raina turned back round.

 

Everyday was pretty much the same. Me meeting Nana in the morning, walking to school together, talking, gossiping. Hanging around with Raina, Jooyeon and U-ie everyday at break and lunch. Then after school me and Raina going to work at the cafe after school. Me and Nana have gotten closer in the past few weeks. Nana goes to the cafe everyday at 6, she's never late, not even a second late. But today, Nana was somehow late today. I looked at the clock it was 6:05, i called her but no one was picking up. i was getting really worried. coincidentally i was on my break, i decided to go out and look for her. I saw her in an ally with two boys. Nana was against the wall, a boy had his hand over Nana's head. I was stood far away, observing the situation before i do anything, because i thought that it might be her friends from her old school. But i saw her shaking and not letting that boy caress her hair. I walked over and asked what they were doing to Nana. The boy that was standing on the side watching said "oh look, there's a cute chick" bitting his bottom lip, checking me out from head to toe, he gave me the shivers, I gave him a disgusted look. The other boy that had his hand over Nana's head, he used his other hand and put his thumb on Nana's chin and brought Nana to look at him and asked "Is this one of your friend from your new school?" Nana tried to look away and tried not to make any eye contact with him. I saw that Nana was terrified, so i walked up to her and grabbed her hand and pulled her away from them and pulled her behind me. I felt her shaking, it was worse than last time. I looked at her, tears were falling down her cheeks. I glared at the two boys and i said "STAY THE AWAY FROM NANA!" one of them said " oh this chick is feisty, i like it" and then winked at me. then the other said "calm down chick, it's not good for a cute and pretty girl like you to get mad. We only wanted to see my good class mate that we missed" they smirked then walked off. they suddenly stopped and looked at Nana and said "well see you later" then they walked off. Nana started to cry out loud, she fell on the ground. My heart tightened, when i saw Nana cry, my heart ached, i was so tempting to beat the out of those guys. I squatted down, hugged her, patted her on the back and said "it's okay, it's fine, I'm here, i will protect you." I don't know why i said that, i just felt like i needed to protect her, I don't want her to be harm or in tears, i wanted her to be happy. I hugged her tightly then supported her to stand up, then i took her to the cafe.

I opened the cafe door, i carried her to the chair that she always sits. At first Dambi unnie looked mad and worried, as i was still out even after my break. But once she saw Nana crying, she didn't mind that i was late and she was also relived that I'm fine. Raina hurried over and asked what's wrong and i said don't worry. Raina "okay" then walked of and left us alone, giving Nana some room to calm down. Dambi unnie walked up to me and said " we're not that busy today, do you want to take Nana home?" i said " yes please, thank you unnie." Raina said "wait." so we waited. Raina walked up to me and gave me a bag that had two take-away drinks, both of them was hot chocolate. "Thanks Raina" I thanked her and kissed her on the cheek and waved goodbye to her and Dambi unnie. I went and held Nana's hand then started to walk her home. I walked her to the end of the road where i always wait for her in the morning, as I'm not sure which house she lived in. Nana pointed at the house she lived in, i walked her to the door and then Nana got her key out and opened the door. It was quite inside, no one was home. Nana said " please come in, there's no one home. my parents are on a business trip." Nana said it while sniffing. I walked in and followed Nana to her room. Her room was nice and clean, she's a very organised person. There's a desk on the left of her room along with a bookshelf, where the books are very neatly put and categorised. We both sat down on the floor. It was silence, then Nana's tears started to run down her face. " what's wrong? who were those people?" I asked.

- to be continued -

What happened in Nana's past? Was it the reason that she transferred to this all girls school?

and i love the gif :P the title of the gif "when Lizzy rejects a kiss from Nana" haha ^.^