The Third Day walking together

My love story

- In the morning -

The school starts at half 9 in the morning, it only takes less than half an hour to get to school from my house. Normally i wake up at half 8 in the morning, but today i woke up at 7, extra early. I don't know why i woke up so early, maybe because I'm looking forward to meeting Nana at the end of the road at 9. I quickly got dressed, put my make up on and put some perfume on, then I made breakfast. I haven't had breakfast in a long time, as i always wake up late, but luckily i always make it to school on time.

Before i left the house, i checked if i looked okay in the mirror. Then i opened my door and i started to walk to the place we agreed to meet. Every step i take, the faster my heart beats. I gradually see a well proportioned figure appear in front of me. the more steps i take, the closer the figure gets. I saw Nana right in front of me after a few more steps forward.The morning sun rays are shinning at Nana, her dark blonde hair, it was lovely, she looked like an angel. My heart was still fluttering. I decided to wave instead of speaking, because I know that i will stutter again. Even though Nana said she doesn't mind and that she finds it cute, I find it kind of embarrassing. Nana waved back and smiled, your smile is so amazing, along with those cute moon-crescent shaped eyes. I think my heart is melting... We walked in complete silence for quite a while... I couldn't stand the silence so i decided to talk, i don't even care if i stutter anymore, i just cannot stand the wordless silence between us. "so Nana, what do you think about the school?" I asked, thank God i didn't stutter. " I think it's great. the teachers are nice and beautiful and so is everyone else and the school's environment is very nice. But i don't really like getting so much attention from so many people, especially the boys. However, I met an amazing, pretty, cute girl that helps me out, whenever I'm in trouble, helps me to get away from the crowd." Nana said and smiled with those killer eyes. I blushed and said "aww... that's good that you like the school."

We arrived at the school unknowingly, as we were focused on each other's questions and answers. Me and Nana stood inside the school ground near the gate, Jooyeon and U-ie were surrounded at the school gate with their fans, they were both holding hands but also flirting and lifting a fan girl's chin with the other hand. "how can they flirt with someone else when they are next to each other? aren't they going out?" Nana wondered. before i could answer Raina came and hugged my arm and said "hi" enthusiastically, me and Nana both greeted Raina, "No more crowed near Nana?" Raina asked. Nana looked around and said "oh yeah hehe" she then giggled. "i guess a fan group has been made" Raina added. Like Raina said, a Nana's fan group has been created. A girl walked up to Nana and gave her a sheet of paper shyly, then she walked away, it had a title it said ' the code of conduct for the Nana's fan group.' It said that they would only admire Nana from a certain distance, as they have notice that Nana does not like people following her and crowds. they would only approach her if Nana allows or if Lizzy (i) approves. "oh Lizzy you actually became Nana's manager haha" Raina laughed out loud. and it also said 'Us, the members of Nana's fan group in this school has also told the boys to not to be so crazy and not to approach you unless you allow them' "aww... how sweet of them" Raina said. Nana looked at that girl who gave the paper to her and smiled sweetly, the girl was squealing and jumping up and down along with the other members of the fan group. "I'm going to class first see you two there later" Raina smiled and waved.

Nana looked at me while tilting her head. "what?" i asked her confusingly, "you still haven't answered my question..." Nana said while pouting. omo she was so cute i just want to pinch her cheeks. "so how can they flirt with someone else when they are next to each other? aren't they going out?" Nana asked again determined to get the answer. We sat down on a bench nearby, "yeah they are going out. They won't go any further than flirting and hugging, that's the only physical contact they will give their fan girls. they know their limits."i answered Nana's question "But won't they mind?" Nana asked. "that's how they roll i guess. Flirting became a habit. Before they went out, they were "rivals" as they were the two most prettiest girls in the school. both of them used to bet on who has the most fans, how many people will asked them out on that day etc. they used to flirt with their fan girls in front of each other, like showing off in front of each other. And one day Jooyeon felt jealous when U-ie kissed one of her fan girl on the cheek while looking at Jooyeon. Jooyeon felt uncomfortable, jealousy... sorry I'm rambling on a bit too much aren't i?" "No it sounds interesting, carry on"Nana insisted, so i carried on " Jooyeon felt jealous so she stood up and walked off. her fan girls were disappointed that Jooyeon was going somewhere, but they didn't follow her as they knew that she wanted some personal space. Then U-ie stood up and looked at her fan girls and winked and  said "be right back, be good girls and stay here" then she smiled. U-ie followed Jooyeon, as she was worried, U-ie followed Jooyeon to the rooftop. then U-ie asked what was wrong, Jooyeon shouted " why would you care! aren't we rivals?!" then she burst out into tears. U-ie walked up to Jooyeon and hugged her, the said "we are rivals. but let me tell you something. I fell in love with my rival." U-ie hugged Jooyeon tighter. then loosen Jooyeon from the hug, U-ie looked at Jooyeon in the eyes and kissed her softly on the lips. Me and Raina were actually peeking through the door haha." " then what happened afterwards?" Nana asked dying to know what happened next. " Jooyeon pulled away from the kiss and said "i fell in love with you too, i was jealous of that girl you kissed that's why i walked away" "hehe oh i see" U-ie said while wiping Jooyeon's tears. "so would you be my girlfriend?" U-ie asked, Jooyeon nodded. Then they started to kiss passionately, but suddenly Jooyeon broke the kiss again and asked " How do you think people react over our relationship?" "don't need to care about what other people think" U-ie said then brought Jooyeon's lips closer to hers then they started to kiss passionately again. their tongue was going through each other's mouths, they pulled their tongues in and out of each other's mouth now and then while entwining their tongues. U-ie then slowly slipped her hand in Jooyeon's top... sorry to much information haha. but any ways me and Raina left those two alone on the roof, as we thought it isn't nice to carry on watching. And then Jooyeon didn't attend the next two lessons, who knows what they were doing" i winked " wow that was interesting haha" Nana said in amazement. "urmmm... how long have we been sitting here? what time is it?" i asked and looked around there was hardly anyone there, Jooyeon and U-ie wasn't there anymore. Nana looked at her phone to check the time, she grabbed my hand and ran "how could you still run? my legs aches from the running yesterday aha" Nana looked back at me while running and said " It's 28 past, we should run if we don't want to be late haha" Nana grabbed my hand tighter, her soft bare hands against mine made me forget the pain.

- to be continued -

this chapter was mostly about Joo-ie. sorry that there might be loads of mistake as it's 5 in the morning >.<  i stayed up just to write a fanfic for you guys shouldn't you lot be thankful haha jokes. well hope you guys enjoyed.