The second time we met at the place we first met

My love story

- at the cafe -

"pheww... we made it on time" i said using all my strength just to say those words. Raina and Nana got changed into their work clothes and walked to their work place. *ring* the first customer of today came in, it was a couple. Did i mention before that this place is attracts loads of couples, even though it's not a very well known place, but somehow we're working towards being well known thanks to the couples. The couple were regular customers, they are also from my school and also best friends with my boss. One was my music teacher and the other was my dance teacher, Kahi and Jung ah, appa and omma. i bowed "going out on a date today?" i asked, omma nodded shyly and appa answered "yerp and also here to vist my friend" "Raina get Dambi unnie please" i asked Raina, then she went to get Dambi unnie that was in her office. "So how could I help my teachers then?" I smiled, " can we have the usual please" Kahi smiled back with her lovely dimple. "okay, you two can sit down and enjoy the place while waiting for Dambi unnie and your drinks" I said, then appa and omma sat in a corner where they usually sit. normally customers would like sitting near the window, but it's different for those two. Kahi unnie used to come here quite often by herself and she used to read while listening to music, she always sat in the corner because she didn't like the sunlight shining on her when she reads. One day, she came in with a friend, that was Jung ah unnie, from that day on those two started to come to the cafe together. Then suddenly one day, Kahi unnie ordered a special drink made by her best friend, Dambi. It was a drink that Jung ah loved, chocolate coffee, Dambi unnie made a latte milk foam heart for the coffee as Kahi unnie requested. When Dambi unnie walked over the corner table and gave Jung ah unnie the cup of coffee, she mimed "hwaiting" to Kahi unnie and smiled then walked off. When Jung ah unnie saw the heart she was quite shocked, then Kahi unnie confessed to her " Jung ah, i love you, more than a friend. I love your smile, I love how cute you are when you pout, I love it when you sing, the husky voice that brings emotions with it. I would be here forever if I carried on. Jung ah i love you would you go out with me?" Jung ah unnie nodded shyly, then Kahi unnie shot up from the chair and hugged Jung ah unnie really tight, she was really happy her eyes were watery, she looked like she was going to cry because of the happiness. I remember that day very clearly, as they were my teacher and also my first time witnessing someone confessing. 

While they were waiting for Dambi unnie, they were getting very touchy and feely, good thing that no kids are in the cafe at the moment hehe. Kahi unnie nibbled Jung ah unnie's ear while smoothing her thigh. Jung ah unnie was breathing harder, she was obviously getting very haha, they are so brave doing these things in front of their students.Then Dambi unnie walked out of her office, they saw her and stopped being touchy and feely, then Jung ah whispered to Kahi unnie "lets carry on tonight" then she winked. they really didn't notice that the whisper was loud enough for me to hear. Dambi unnie made their "usuals" chocolate coffee with a latte milk foam heart and walked towards omma and appa and sat down with them. They chatted happily in the corner. i looked at the clock and it was 6, then suddenly Raina tapped my shoulder and asked "Why are your cheeks so red?" Raina looked at me. I touched my cheeks the were quite hot, i blame omma and appa for this. I was hesitiating and thinking what i should say to Raina...*ring* just in time this customer saved my life. i bowed and looked up, I saw it was Nana. I smiled brightly and my heart somehow started to flutter. My heart has been fluttering so much ever since i met Nana, what's wrong with it? Nana walked up to me each steps she takes, my heart began to beat rapidly. "He-ello Nana, you-ur be-ecoming a regu-ular customer" i stuttered, why do i always stutter when i talk to her? Nana giggled "Hello Lizzy, yes i'm planning on to be a regular customer as this place is so relaxing and have i ever told you that your cute?" Nana smiled. I blushed and looked down, omo she called me cute again, I sometimes think that stuttering is a good thing. "s-so what wo-ould you like?" I asked. "i'll have hot chocolate please" she smiled, she paid and then looked around and saw omma and appa here. "yeah omma and appa are regular customers..." i said "wow they are meant to be, they look so good together." said Nana while looking at them. "you envious?" i asked, Nana nodded, she wouldn't take her eyes of them. "say Nana, do you want to walk to school together tomorrow?" i asked, Nana looked straight at me " Yes i would, i would love to" she smiled ever so brightly. 

At 7, it was kind of busy so Dambi unnie had to help and so she left appa and omma alone. They knew that Nana had came in so they decided to greet her before they left. "hey Nana" Kahi unnie said smiling while holding omma's hand. Nana stood up and bowed " Hello, Miss Park and hello miss Kim." "haha don't need to be so polite, we aren't in school anymore you can just call me Kahi unnie and you can call her Jung ah unnie, or appa and omma if you really like haha" Kahi said while giggling thinking that this girl is really cute. "Nana your really good at signing, did you know that?" Jung ah unnie said "Thank you" blushed, "your really good at dancing too" appa said. " Thank you" Nana blushed again. "okay we have to go now. see you tomorrow" they both smiled and waved then walked away. Nana sat back down and continued to look outside and enjoy her drink, after she finished her drink she stood up then waved at me saying bye. I asked Dambi unnie if i could walk away for a second, she allowed me. I walked out of the cafe and caught up with Nana, "Nana can i have you phone number?" I asked. "yeah sure" Nana replied. I gave her my phone, then she inserted her phone number. I called her to give her my phone number, she picked up and i said through the phone "thanks, you can text or call me whenever you want, see you tomorrow, i'll wait at the end at the road for you at 9 okay?" Nana said "okay, see you tomorrow" then i hanged up and ran back to the cafe. 

- back home -

After i had a shower i laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, i brought my phone up and checked if i got any text, I didn't have any so i decided to dry my hair then go to bed. when i went in my bed i heard my text ring tone, i quickly checked if it's from Nana and it was "Sorry that it's late and if i wake you up, but i have to thank you for everything today, it was one of my best day of my life, meeting someone like you that's cute, pretty, can play on the piano wonderfully, that likes apologising a lot haha, that's cute when she stutters and also someone who saved me quite a lot of times ^.^ thank you." My heart fluttered when i noticed that i got a text from Nana and now it's fluttering even more. " haha it's okay, i'm not asleep yet. And also i want to thank you for letting me be friends with you ^.^" i replied back. she texted back "Same keke~ i'm going to sleep now night" "good night see you tommorrow." i held my phone to my chest and squealed and rolling around my bed, i don't know why i did that but i just did. I had a feeling that my legs are going to ache tomorrow for running so much today. While i was thinking about what happened today and thinking about Nana hehe, i slowly fell asleep.

 

- to be continued -

my second update today hope you guys liked it thanks for reading :) and is it just me or is Nana touching Lizzy's s in the gif? haha