Ignorance? Jealousy?

My love story

 

- At the cafe -  

Nana and Mir both sat down next to the window where they usually sit. I walked to the changing room to get change, I saw Raina in there. “Hey Raina.” I patted her on the shoulder. She jumped and turned around and said “Lizzy, you scared me.” She patted herself on the chest. “Oh I’m sorry, I did call your name though, but I guess you were busy listening and humming to the music.” I said pointing to her earphones. Raina then took them out of her ears, I then asked “so how’s the composing going?” “Fine, thanks.” “Is it a sad song?” I asked. Raina took a deep breath and said “Yeah it is…” “Still not able to get over him?” “Hmm… yeah, I still can’t forget him...” I patted Raina on the head and said “Raina, it’s been three years… he was unfaithful to you…he cheated on you… you should try and forget him…” Raina took a deep breath and sighed “I’ll try…”

We then heard a knock on the door, “It’s me.” the door then opened. It was Dambi unnie “You guys ready yet?” We both shook our heads and she said “well hurry. And urmm… Raina, I’ve got something to ask you?” “What is it?” “As I’ve heard a lot about your talent in singing, I just wondered if you are going to participate in the singing competition that’s held here.” “Urmm…Yeah sure. Is it okay if I sing my own song that I wrote?” “Yeah sure, the prize is a coffee machine and coupons. Your school is the one holding the event, as you’ve probably of heard.” “Ah, no not yet.” “Oh, okay. So I’ve told you before you’re school told you, I guess it’ll be fine. The competition is next week today.” Dambi unnie said while smiling. “You two should hurry up and finish changing now.” We both nodded and then Dambi unnie walked out and shut the door behind her.

“I can’t wait to hear your song.” I smiled brightly. “Haha yeah, it’s not that good, it’s not really my song it’s just a cover, I just changed the lyrics.” “That’s good enough, I can’t do anything.” “You could if you tried.” Raina said then patted me on the head. A few minutes later, we both finished getting changed.

Me and Raina walked back out and stood at our working place. I saw Mir and Nana talking happily. I don’t know why I’m feeling jealous, even though Nana already said there’s nothing going on between them. Okay, so when I first met Nana, I couldn’t stop stuttering, my heart couldn’t stop fluttering… even though it still does. And now, I can’t stop myself from feeling jealous, even though I’ve been jealous before. But this time is somehow different. Maybe because now I’m going out with her, she’s meant to be mine… arghh why am I so selfish.

Suddenly, Nana looked at me, she smiled at me. I quickly turned around and stared at the counter, my heart was beating so fast I could hardly breathe. Her smile was just so beautiful; I don’t even know how to describe it. But why did I turn away? Why didn’t I smile back? I think probably because I’m feeling a bit guilty for just wanting Nana all for myself.

 

[Nana’s POV]

I felt someone looking at me, so I looked towards that direction. It was Lizzy looking at me, she was frowning, and she was so cute. I smiled but then she quickly turned around and started to stare at the counter. I felt heart broken. What did I do wrong? Why is she acting so cold towards me? I’ve got this feeling that she’s ignoring me.

“Nana…Nana...”

I feel very upset at the moment, why is she being like this? Does she not like being with me? Even though it’s our first day being together? “…NANA!!” someone is screaming my name, it startled me, it made me snap out of my little world. I looked at the person who shouted my name, it was Mir. “Huh? What?” I asked confusedly with a blank face. “I called you so many times. Why were you ignoring me?” “Sorry, I was spacing out…” I said sadly, when I heard Mir say “Why were you ignoring me?” it made my heart tighten, and think, yeah, why is Lizzy ignoring me? “Why were you spacing out? Am I too boring? Or were you thinking of something?” Mir asked then tilted his head. “You’re not boring, I’m just thinking about something…” “Oh what is it? Do you think I can help you?” “Hmm… I don’t know… anyway, what would you like to drink? Me and Lizzy said we will treat you.” “I’ll have the same as you please” Mir said and then smiled. “Okay, be right back” I said then smiled back.

 

[Lizzy’s POV]

I heard the wooden floor creek; I heard the sounds getting closer and clearer. I looked up, looked towards where the sounds were coming from. I saw two long slender legs walking towards me, looked up and saw it was Nana. My heart was fluttering, beating really fast, like the first time I saw her. Then I didn’t know why my heart was beating so fast, but know I’m sure about why I’m feeling like this.

Nana walked towards the counter, ready to place an order. She was frowning, somehow looked a bit upset. “Ho-ow can I-I help yo-ou?” I stuttered while asking. Nana stopped frowning and then she smiled and giggled. “Hehe you’re so cute. It’s just like the first time we met” I blushed and nodded in agreement. “Why we’re you frowning just a minute ago? You looked worried and upset what’s wrong? Did Mir do something wrong? If he did I’ll beat him up!” I looked at Mir and gave him an evil glare. “No no, Mir hasn’t done anything wrong. It’s just…” “Just what?” “It’s just that I’ve got a feeling that you’re ignoring me that’s all…” Nana said then avoided eye contact with me. “No I’m not why would I be?! What made you think that?” I asked surprised that I was the one who made her feel like that. “Earlier, I smiled at you but then you quickly looked away… and when we were walking to here from school, you just walked off…” Nana said then stared at the ground. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… I was just urmm…” Nana quickly looked at me “you were just?” “I was urmm… jealous…” I then saw the corner of mouth rise up, she smiled, probably to the fact that I wasn’t ignoring her. “Why were you jealous?” “… just seeing you being close to your fans and close to Mir…” “I’ve told you that me and Mir has nothing going on between us.” “I know but I can’t stop myself from feeling jealous…” “You want me to stay away from my fans and Mir?” “No. no need I will be fine…” “Are you sure that you don’t want me to stay away from them?” “Yeah, I don’t want to get even more hated by your fans.” “Aww… You’re so cute Lizzy. I’m glad that you weren’t ignoring me” Nana said then breathed in and out quickly. “I would never ignore you!” “hehe good. Cause I wouldn’t like you to be ignoring me.”

Mir then popped out from nowhere and said “Yayy!! You two have made up.” I smiled and Mir popping out from nowhere made Nana jump. “YAHH! Where did you come from?!” Nana asked in shock. “Well I was sitting there for like half an hour” Mir said pointing at the table near the window “Sorry…” Nana said “It’s okay, because Raina kept me company for a bit.” Mir said while looking at Raina smiling. I looked at Raina and asked “I thought you were standing behind me, near the coffee machine all the time. When did you go over there?” I said pointing at the table where Mir was sitting. “When you and Nana was talking, I felt like I was in the way so I went to talk to Mir, because he looked lonely like me. And good thing it isn’t busy so yeah…” “Oh haha, what were you two talking about?” I asked out of curiosity “Nothing much, just about how we helped to get you two together.” She said then smiled at Mir and he then smiled back.

“So have you ordered yet?” Mir asked “No not yet, sorry” Nana said while pouting. “Do you want the usual?” I asked Nana, “Yes please, make that two, Mir wants the same” Nana said then got the money out to pay.

 

- to be continued -

sorry that this chapter might be a bit confusing

and sorry for updating so slowly i've been busy and i've been working on my jungbi fanfic (check it out, if you're interested)

I've said before that this fanfic is getting near the end, but it's nowhere near yet haha (sorry for dragging this fic DX)

thank you for reading this chapter hope you've enjoyed it please look forward to the next chapter ^^