Jealousy again

My love story

- After School -

 

"Let's go to the cafe together." Nana suggested while holding my hand, walking out of the school gate. We then saw a group of people standing near the gate, waiting for someone, Nana. "Is it true that you go out with Nana?" some boy from the crowd asked. I looked at Nana then nodded shyly. "Everybody, I've got an announcement to make." Nana shouted to draw attention to herself. Everyone looked at her, Nana then lifted my hand that she was holding, up high in the air and shouted "It's true that I’m going out with Lizzy!" and then she placed her soft lips on mine. There was cheering and booing, Nana pulled away from the kiss. I looked down and around, feeling embarrassed.

Suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder, it was Mir, and he smiled and said “do you know how hard it is to get through the crowd, just to get near you two? Haha.” He pointed at the large crowd and laughed sarcastically. Me and Nana both looked at each other and giggled. “Anyway, shouldn’t there be something you two need to say to me?” Mir pointed at himself and smiled. Me and Nana both looked at each other again and smiled and said “no.” We both giggled and walked off, leaving Mir dumbfounded.

“He-ey! Don’t walk off! You two should at least thank me!” Mir shouted while waving his hand in the air, trying to get us to look back at him. When Mir was trying to walk towards us, he was suddenly stopped. The boys in the crowd stopped Mir for walking any further, and then started to ask him “how could you talk to Nana so casually?” “I never knew you were so close to her.” “Introduce me to her, please?” Mir then started to struggle to get away from the people holding him back, he tried his hardest but he still couldn’t get away, there was too many people holding him back. “Arghh!! Lizzy! Nana! Help me!” Mir shouted frustratingly. Me and Nana both looked back and both giggled. “I think we should help him.” I suggested, “Haha yeah, come on.” Me and Nana walked up to Mir, then the boys and the crowd started to back down and released Mir. “Thank you.” Mir said while breathing heavily.

We both took one of his arms, I had his left arm, and Nana had his right. We pulled him away from the crowd, walking the way to the cafe and said “You’re welcome hehe, let us treat you something in the café, to thank you” we then both smiled at him and go of his arm. I then frowned a bit and asked “Why were you so tensed up when we were holding onto your arm?” I hit him gently on the chest, Mir started to tense up again. “Haha, relax.” Nana said while massaging his shoulders. “Ho-ow can I relax when people behind are staring at me? I could just feel them piercing a hole through my body with their deadly glares. Every time you two touch me I just get the chills going through my spine.” Me and Nana both turned around and saw the crowd of people giving the evils to Mir.

Nana then decided to wave to the crowd of people and winked. The people started to cheer, some even fainted. They have never seen Nana do that towards peoples, it was quite a scene to see. Mir then breathed out and said “well I guess I’m not getting that hole through my body now Haha” I then gave Mir a half smile. I somehow felt a bit jealous how her fans got a wink from Nana, I never got a wink from Nana. And I’m also jealous how Nana is starting to open up towards other people… and especially towards boys. I should be happy that her phobia is gone, but I’m somehow getting jealous. I hate this feeling.

I turned around and carried on walking. Mir saw me walking ahead, he then caught up with me and asked “What’s wrong?” “Nothing” I said unemotionally.  “Well that’s obviously a lie. Lizzy I’ve known you ever since we were born, what’s wrong?” Mir asked again. I didn’t say anything and just stayed silent. Mir looked at me and looked at Nana, that was taking pictures with some of her fans. “Oh, I know what’s wrong now. You’re jealous.” I stopped walking, I was shocked how Mir knew exactly how I was feeling.

Mir patted me on the head and said “it’s your first day going out and already getting jealous? Haha.” I pouted and nodded, while staring on the ground, embarrassed to admit it. “Well I guess it’s not bad to have some jealousy in the relationship… but I think you have to sort things out between you two, before stuff starts to get worst.” Mir suggested. I turned around and looked at Nana smiling at the camera, while having her hand on a girls shoulder. “I don’t know if it’s a good thing that Nana had your “therapy”. A part of me is glad that she’s enjoying herself with other people and she doesn’t mind being around boys anymore. I should really thanking you for helping her, but I want her all to myself… I know that’s very selfish of me but that’s what the other part of me is yearning for…” “Lizzy… I don’t know what to say… or how to help, I’ve never been in a relationship before…” “This is my first relationship and I really don’t know what to do…”

 

[Nana’s POV]

After I finished taking the picture, the girl that I was taking a picture with said “you’ve changed Nana… I don’t mean it in a bad way.” “Oh really have I? How?” asking out of curiosity. “Ever since you’ve started going out with Lizzy, you’ve gotten more open towards us. Even though you two just started to go out today, you’re not the ice princess everyone knew. You’ve showed a warm side towards us, you’ve started to smile more towards us.” All the people around us started to nod their heads. A boy added “Yeah, before you seemed to hate us (boys), you used to always avoid eye contact with us. But ever since today, you’re started to get closer towards us.” The boy smiled happily. “Hmm… it’s true that I used to avoid the crowd, I’m not quite sure why I don’t mind you lot now… hmm…” I frowned. “It’s the power of love” A girl said and winked. Everyone looked at each other and nodded in agreement. “Maybe it is.” I smiled and turned around looking for Lizzy.

“waeee?! Why are you two so far away? Why didn’t you two wait for me?” I shouted so Mir and Lizzy could hear. They both looked at me, I looked at Lizzy, she somehow didn’t look so happy. I turned towards the crowd and waved them goodbye and ran towards Mir and Lizzy. I slipped my hand into Lizzy’s and held it tightly and the other hand caressed her hair and then tucked he hair behind her ears. I asked “what’s wrong babe? You don’t look so good.”

 

[Lizzy’s POV]

“Nothing, I’m fine. It’s just that-” Before I could finish my sentence I got interrupted. “Lizzy, it’s nearly 4, we should get moving or you’ll be late for work.” Mir said, Nana then glared at him. Mir tilts his head to the side and frowned, wondering what he did wrong.

 

[Nana’s POV]

Urghh Mir why did you interrupt? I was trying to find out what’s wrong with Lizzy. She doesn’t seem so happy…

 

- to be continued -

hope this chapter makes sense. sorry about taking forever to update, i've been busy and i've been struggling what to write DX

hopefully the next chapter would be longer and better :)

thanks for reading and feel free to comment :D