The confession

My love story

Like usual, me, Nana, Raina, Jooyeon and U-ie still hang around at break and lunch. nothing has really change except from the early mornings, Mir started to wake up early and walk to school with us. I feel awkward most of the times when Mir is with Nana, i don't really know why but it might be jealousy that Raina has been talking about. I tend to walk faster when Mir starts walking with us, i would slow down but i don't want to see those two in front of me. I know I'm the one that suggested Nana to talk and get special treatment from Mir, to cure her phobia. I didn't know it will turn out like this. Me and Nana hardly talk anymore because of Mir, Mir has been going to the cafe with Nana lately too. I wonder if Mir has asked her out yet... ahhh!! i don't even know why I'm feeling like this. Why don't i just ask Mir or Nana? why is it bothering me so much? I miss being alone with Nana, i miss talking to her, i miss her holding my hand, i miss me holding her soft hand. I miss her...

At the moment I'm in my hideout, I'm skipping class, trying to calm my head down. trying to relax, while playing on the piano. I try to play but i keep missing the notes, I got so frustrated I just started to slam on the keys on the piano. I slammed on the keys one last time and my tears started to fall. Why am i crying? i wiped my tears. Closed my eyes took a deep breath, then breathed out. Remembering the song i played when Nana was next to me, on the day i first knew her name, on the day i kept apologising to her. On that day i first held her soft hand. I then smiled and naturally started to play the song i was playing to Nana, i didn't miss any notes, i was smiling the whole way through the song, but still with tears dripping down my face. At the end of the song, playing the last note, i somehow blurted out "I love you." I covered my mouth, opened my eyes. "I love you? I love you Nana? More than a friend is that why I hate Mir being around you, i think i just want you all for myself. ha I'm selfish aren't I". I closed the piano's lid, put my elbows on it and rested my head in my hands. Looking down at the lid i could see one drop, two drop, three drop, drip, drip, drip. My tears were dripping on to the lid, my tears wont stop. "Why did it take so long for me to realise my feelings? that's why i kissed her when she was sleeping, that's why i said i wanted to protect her. That's why I've been craving so much to touch her soft skin. Nana salanghae...ha why am i talking to myself?" "Nana probably won't feel the same way, she probably likes Mir. Just hopefully Mir will treat her right..." 

Suddenly, I heard the door rattling. I wiped my tears and looked over, there was a gap. I saw dark blonde silky hair through the gap. "Nana?" the girl turned around, it was Nana. "What you doing here?" I asked while wipping the remaining tears of my face. Nana walked in, shut and locked the door behind her and said "I've heard everything that you've just said" I blushed " err... wh-hen i-i said i lo-ove you, i meant a-as a friend." trying to cover up, afraid of being rejected by Nana. Nana walked closer towards me, i moved back and i couldn't move back anymore, i was cornered against the wall. Nana placed her fingers on my lips and said "your so cute when you stutter. I haven't heard you stutter in a while." Nana smiled. I blushed even more and looked down on the floor, trying not to look into Nana's eyes. Nana took her finger off my lips, placed her thumb on my chin and used her index finger to support the bottom of my chin. She lift my head up, making me to look into her eyes. I looked for a second the quickly averted my eyes. "Lizzy please look in to my eyes." Nana saying it with aeygo. Her voice was so cute, i couldn't resist so i used all my strength to make myself stay looking into her eyes, without looking anywhere else. "Lizzy, why did you have to lie? Do you really like me just as a friend?" Nana asked. "y-yeah" I said while stuttering. "What about that kiss you gave me when i was asleep? was that only a friendly kiss?" Nana asked, tears started to fall down her cheek. I couldn't say anything, I hated myself, I made the one I love cry. When i was about to wipe Nana's tears, she moved her face towards me, tilt her head to the side and placed her lips on my lips. My eyes widened, i was shocked. I swear she likes Mir and she's going out with him, this isn't right. I wanted to push her away, but my body didn't let me. I then kissed Nana back, it then started to get more passionate. Nana knocked on my lips with her tongue telling me to open up so i could let her tongue in, i parted my lips and let our tongues danced in each others mouths. We both broke away the kiss to catch our breathes. 

" Was this kiss a friendship kiss too" Nana asked with tears still running down her cheeks. I placed my hand on her cheek and used my thumb to wipe it and said "... But Nana... You go out with Mir... This isn't right..." "You kissed me back Lizzy you could of pushed me away..." Nana said, it left Lizzy speechless to the fact that Nana didn't deny to the going out with Mir bit. My heart shattered, i fell to the ground. Nana sat on the ground next to me and whispered into my ears and said "The one I love is you not Mir. I do like him as a friend and i we don't go out." I quickly looked at Nana with my eyes wide open, shocked at what i just heard. "you love me? not Mir? your not going out?" i asked confusedly with shock. "Yes i love you, more than a friend. The moment i first saw you, you captured my heart." Nana said. "If you love me what about Mir?" i asked. "Well this is going to be a long story...." Nana said "I don't mind." " It all happened on the day i first met Mir and we started to talk in the cafe." Nana said.

[ No one's POV ]

- flash back -

Mir asked Nana if she like Lizzy, she blushed. "so i take that as a yes then?" Mir said "Yeah... i do as a friend..." Nana said while pausing quite a lot. "Nana you know what i mean... Do you like her more than a friend?" Nana blushed even more"I do... but i doubt she will like me in the same way. how did you know?" Nana asked. "it was obvious, the way you look at her, the way you smile at her and the face you make when Raina touches Lizzy." Mir answered Nana. "Oh..." Nana put her hands on her face feeling the heat on her cheek. "I've got a plan to see if she likes you." Mir said "REALLY?!" Nana said excitingly, dying to know what the plan is. "haha see how happy you are" Mir said, Nana blushed and smiled. "Basically, I'm going to pretend that I like you and tell Lizzy, I will the see her reaction and of course I will tell you. You obviously have to play along with the idea. you have to be looking like you like me too, you have to be happy when you see me. And as I've known her ever since we were born, knowing her she will try to avoid you and give us every opportunity to be alone with each other. And just to say i only like you as a friend, just so you don't have to worry." Mir said while smiling. Nana nodded and agreeing with the idea. "What if she doesn't like me?" Nana said worryingly. "Well that's most unlikely to happen. haha we should start the plan today, I will go round hers tonight and tell you her reaction when I've said i like you. What's your number? I'll text you what her reaction is" Mir gave Nana his phone, Nana inserted her number then asked "Why unlikely?" Before Mir can say anything, he heard someone call his name, it was Raina.

[ Lizzy's POV ]

"So the text Mir got when he was at my house, which he text back 'You're so impatient haha' it was to you?" I asked. Nana nodded. I blushed, i looked down on the ground and said "I feel really silly..." "Why?" Nana asked "because i had to have Mir and Raina to help me to realise my own feelings." I said "Raina?" Nana asked, feeling a bit jealous from hearing the name Raina from Lizzy. "Yeah, she always say that I'm jealous when ever someone talks to you or something. Like when Mir was talking to you, she always asked if i felt jealous. At that time i wasn't sure of my feelings, all i knew is that my heart was throbbing, hurting. I wasn't sure why i was feeling like that, until today I'm 100% sure of my feelings now" I said while smiling. "What are they?" Nana asking, even though she know's the answer. "The feeling that i was feeling was love. I love you Nana, more than a friend. i was interested in you ever since the first time i saw you." I said. We looked into each others eyes and smile. Nana leaned towards me a placed a kiss on my lips and then pulled away and said "I love you too." she smiled " Your lips are so sweet" Nana then said and her lips. I smiled and blushed. "You're so cute when you blush." Nana said while slipping her hand into mine, she lift my hand towards her soft, sweet lips then kissed the back of my hands and asked "Would you be my girlfriend?"

- to be continued -

Hmm... i wonder what Lizzy's answer going to be :P

See Mir isn't a bad person haha. XD

Might decide to write some , if it comes out right haha ^.^

this fanfic is getting near the end soon thanks for enjoying it so far :D