Jealousy?

My love story

I don't know why my heart started to throb when Mir asked me, but of course i couldn't turn him down. "Yeah sure, I'll help you" i agreed and then put a fake smile on my face. "Thanks Lizzy! When you find someone that you like i will definitely help you" Mir said happily. I heard Mir's phone vibrate, he took his phone out and looked at it, it was a text. "Lizzy dear! Can you please come down here and help me?" My mum shouted. "Yeah sure mum, hold on a sec." I shouted back, "do you mind if i stayed here and eat? I've missed your mum's lovely cooking." Mir asked "Yeah sure, i think my mum wouldn't mind. She would be pretty happy" I said then stood up. I took a glimpse of what Mir was texting out of curiosity, he was typing " You're so impatient haha" then he put his phone near his chest hiding the screen of his phone. "Do you mind?" Mir said "Haha sorry Mir. don't trash my room" I said then walked out of my room, downstairs to the kitchen to help my mum. I wonder who he was texting. 

- half an hour later -

"Mir! Dinner is ready! Get your down here now!" i shouted. Then i heard Mir running down the stairs and then he ran to the dinning room as fast as he could. "That was fast" my mum said. "Haha, I missed your cooking" Mir saying while catching his breath. We all giggled and sat down and enjoyed dinner. "So Mir dear, did you ask her?" My mum asked Mir, i was confused on what they were talking about. "Oh no, i forgot sorry." Mir pouted. "Hehe, it's okay dear" my mum replied, sometimes i think that my mum likes Mir more than me haha. "What are you two talking about?" I asked, "nothing much honey" my mum said while grinning. "Sure sure mum, i belive you" i said and then Mir started to laugh. "what you laughing at? Unless you want to tell me" I glared at Mir, Mir stopped laughing and carried on eating. When we all finished eating Mir said "The food was delicious." "you should come round more often" My mum said. Mir nodded then cleaned up the table and said "I'll help to wash up." "Hehe okay, how nice of you" my mum said "well I'll be heading back to my room" i said, "not planing on helping him?" my mum asked me and i answered "nope" then i smiled at Mir. "Aww isn't my daughter nice" my mum said sarcastically, "It's okay, I'll be able to wash it myself." Mir brought the dirty dishes to the sink and started to wash them. My mum sat on the sofa watching her favourite drama. I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. I laid on to my bed, facing the ceiling and started to think.

How should I help Mir and Nana get together? Does Nana like Mir? She seemed fine with him today... i guess i have to create opportunity for them to be alone , so they could know each other better... I used my hand to touch my cheek, why is my cheek wet? Why am i crying? My heart is also hurting. I curled myself on the bed, put a quilt over me, I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked "It's me Mir, I'm just saying that I'm going home now, i came here to say bye and thank you." "Oh...*sniff* Okay bye, take care. See you soon" I said to Mir that was behind the door. I heard foot steps getting further and further, I then put my quilt over my head. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and breathed out. i then fell asleep with all those thought's about how to get Nana and Mir together and why I'm feeling like this.

- on monday morning -

Like usual, i met Nana at the end of the road. "Good morning" I said smiling and waving. "Morning" She smiled brightly and waved back. We then started to walk. "You seem in a good mood today" I said "Hehe, seeing you again makes me feel happy" Nana smiled. I blushed "did you miss me then?" i asked in a flirtatious tone of voice and then winked. "Yeah i did" Nana said smiling and winked back. I blushed even more "We haven't seen each other for a day and you already miss me?" I asked wondering. "Yerp. Lizzy, you look really tired, you've got bag's under your eyes and your eyes are kinda swollen, you okay?" Nana asked worrying if i  was okay. I touched my eyes and said "Yeah I'm fine, just been staying up studying late at night." making up an excuse for my swollen eyes from crying, hoping Nana won't worry. "Oh, glad that your okay. you should go to sleep earlier, staying up late is bad for you, especially when you've got school and work the next day. I don't want to see you getting ill from overworking" Nana said "Yeah i will tonight." I smiled tiredly. I suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder and i turned around it was Mir. Me and Nana both stopped and greeted Mir. "Mir, you don't usually walk this way..." I asked somehow feeling uneasy. "I do, but normally I'm late so you don't see me that's all haha" Mir answered. Nana giggled and said "Morning Mir. You got a bit of bed hair, this bit of hair is sticking up." Nana used her hand to flatten it down. My heart throbbed, i think this might be jealousy... why am i feeling jealous? We then started to carrying on walking. Meanwhile, I saw Raina in front and shouted "Raina!!" and waved to catch her attention. Raina waved back and started to walk towards us, i looked at Mir and Nana and said " i need to talk to Raina, see you in class Nana." i waved at them and ran to Raina and hugged her. Nana and Mir looked at each other and smiled.

I caught up with Raina "hey Raina" i was huffing and puffing. "Hey Lizzy, why did you run? haha" Raina asked. "because i didn't want to disturb them." I said "More like you feel awkward around them so you wanted to use me as an excuse to leave them alone" Raina said, "... how did you know?..." I asked "because your my best friend and i know you pretty well haha." Raina said. I pouted and Raina poked my cheek and said "Are you jealous?" My heart skipped a beat when Raina asked that. "Jealous over what?" I asked "Over Mir and Nana" She pointed at them, Nana was still trying to flatten Mir's bed hair down. "Over Nana, it's obvious that you l-l--" Raina didn't finish her sentence because she saw U-ie and Jooyeon "sorry Lizzy i need to sort something out see you in class." Raina then ran towards U-ie and Jooyeon "hey where's my notebook?" Raina asked Jooyeon grabbed Raina's notebook out of her bag and handed it over to Raina. Raina looked at her book and saw a little stain on the notebook, "What's this?" Raina asked while pointing at the stain. "Urmm... Sorry Raina, but i think we got your book 'dirty' " U-ie said "Aish...REALLY?! urghh how am i suppose to use my notes now?! After knowing that I've got my friend's on my book?!" Raina said frustratingly. "Sorry" U-ie said with puppy eyes. "Sorry, but blame U-ie, when i was doing my last question, she was getting so inpatient she kind of ed me on the desk..." Jooyeon said while blushing "Blame me then, your the one that didn't hurry up and you were tempting me!" U-ie argued. "How was I?" Jooyeon asked "your body was like, " me now please" " U-ie said, before Jooyeon could say anything back Raina said "urghh!! enough i don't want to know anymore. Here you can keep the notes" Raina gave Jooyeon the notebook and walked off.

What was Raina going to tell me then? i like her? i love her? i do like her and i do love her.... as a friend....? Why doesn't U-ie and Jooyeon let Raina finish her sentence. I looked back and saw Nana and Mir walking behind me. I walked faster to class.

 

- to be continued -

What's going on between Mir and Nana?

And please no hate on Mir haha he's a good person. you will find out why he's a good person soon or later hehe :P

LiNa next chapter please look forward to it ^.^