The First Day that we met

My love story

Like normal I finished school and went straight to the cafe, where my part-time job is. I've been working at the cafe for more than two months, I've started to get the hang of working and studying at the same time. My working time is between 4 till 8 so only four hours. My boss is really nice, her name is Son Dambi. She's a beautiful women, she looks after me a lot. If there's stuff i don't get she will teach me personally and if I'm close to my exams she will let me have less shifts so i could focus more on studying. This job is this best job ever, I don't know what else i could ask for. Also my colleague which is also my classmate and best friend works here too, her name is Raina.

Like usual i stood behind the counter and took orders. It was easy as you only need to insert the customers orders in the machine. Raina was in charge with making the drinks and a girl named E-young was in charge of the tidying. This cafe is a relaxing place, it's very nice but unfortunately not many people know this place. Mostly it's regular customers that comes or their friends. I looked at the clock it's 6 o'clock still got 2 more hours till i finish work, I've served over 20 people today I'm quite proud of myself and i smiled to myself. Raina saw me smile to myself, she asked "What you smiling about? Having dirty thoughts there?" and then she giggled. I quickly said "No! Your the one having dirty thoughts." Raina pretended to be shocked "oh, how did you know?! you've been reading my mind? that means you must have been having dirty thoughts too" Raina said jokingly and winked. I punched Raina's shoulder gently then Raina punched my back gently, we started to have a play fight while working. Our boss didn't stop us though, she didn't mind unless there was customers around, which at the time didn't have any.

*ring* We always had a bell on top of the door so when ever the customer pushes the door open, we would notice. Right after we heard the door open, me and Raina stopped playing around. I bowed 45 degrees to the customer, as i looked up the customer really caught my attention. As i looked up slowly i found myself analysing her, she was wearing shorts, the shorts brought out how long and slender her legs were. She had dark blonde hair and had smokey eyes. She was taller than me but not by a lot and her body is very well proportioned, she really has the potential to be a model. As she walked up closer towards me, I could feel my heart beat faster, I don't know why my heart was beating so fast for, it's not like I'm serving my first customer.

" How ca-an I he-elp you?" I stuttered while asking. The girl giggled and looked up at the menu, I was captivated in her beauty, I looked at her face her skin looks so soft, I really want to touch it. She looks like a sweet girl, a sweet girl like her should like a cup of hot chocolate. " can i have a cup of hot chocolate please" she asked kindly, i was shocked, is it really true that i can read peoples mind aha that won't be possible, thanks Raina making me think that i can. The girl paid then stood to the side and waited for Raina to finish making her cup of hot chocolate. The girl picked up the cup of hot chocolate and walked to a seat that was next to a window. My eyes followed her, i suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. "Why were you stuttering?" Raina asked. "I-I wa-asn't..." i stuttered again. Raina laughed and i hit her gently on the arm, "okay I'm sorry, stop hitting me" i stopped and i caught a glimpse of the girl that was sat next to the window, she was looking at us smiling, i blushed.

- the next morning at school -

I ran to class and quickly sat down in my seat, then the bell went. i panted quite hardly and said "Pheww... luckily i wasn't late" I laid my head against the desk.Raina turned round and said " woke up late today?" i nodded. " I heard that theres going to be a new transfer student today, apparently she's really pretty." Raina said. "I guess Jooyeon has a new rival then" i said jokingly. Jooyeon was a classmate of mine and Raina's, she sits next to Raina, basically in front of me. Jooyeon heard me and she said " I would like to see her" "apparently she's transferring to our class and she might be sitting next to Lizzy, as there's no one sitting next to her" Raina added. The teacher came in, we all stood up and bowed then sat back down. I laid my head back on the desk and i slowly breathed in and out. "We've got a new transfer student transferring to our class, hope you all will make her feel welcome." said the teacher. The door opened slowly, suddenly my heart started to flutter, just like yesterday. I sat up slowly and i saw the girl that i saw yesterday right in front of my eyes again. This time she was wearing a skirt, it showed her legs perfectly, long and slender. " hello everyone, my name is Im Jin Ah nice to meet you" then she bowed. People in the class kept saying  "omo she's so pretty" "i want legs like her" etc. The teacher said to the new student " please sit next to Soo Young over there at the back. Soo Young please give Jin Ah a tour around the school and make her feel welcome." 

So her name is Im Jin Ah, what a nice name. I can't believe that I'm sitting next to her. The new girl sat down next to Lizzy and said " Nice to meet you again, my name is Im Jin Ah you can call me Nana if you want." "hi Nana, my name is Park Soo Young you can call me--" before i could finish my sentence Nana said "Lizzy?" "yeah Lizzy, how did you know?" i asked " It was on your name tag yesterday" she smiled. omo i can't believe she remembers me. "No stuttering today then" she giggled and asked. I blushed.

- to be continued -

the style of my writing is different compare to JungHi fanfic, should i carry on to write like this or should i write like i did on my JungHi fanfic? ( to the people that read my JungHi fanfic) thank you for reading i will update ASAP please comment :)