Sehun's Little Friend

Civilizing Oh Sehun

Sehun stood around for nearly half an hour without a clue while Haebin cleaned up her friends in the bathroom. He was surprised to see her strength and how rough she was with the boys when she piled the two drunkards on top of her couch.

 

“Why do you guys always come to my place instead of yours when you get drunk?!” She muttered. Haebin threw a blanket on top of Chanyeol and Baekhyun before turning around. Right, there’s a third one. She thought. She walked up to Sehun and put her face right in front of his.

“W-What are you doing?”

Haebin pulled away and crossed her arms. “That’s weird; you don’t seem drunk at all. Who are you?”

“Hi. My name is Oh Sehun. I’m from Jeju Island and I am a merman.”

"Wait; hold up...Say that again?"

"My name is Oh Sehun-"

"No, after that-"

"I'm from Jeju Island and I'm a merman."

Haebin scoffed. "...What in the actual ?!" She shook her head. “No, my bad; you must be a little tipsy. But it’s fine you seem like an easy drunk! You don’t vomit, you don’t scream, you just act a little strange. That’s cool!” She clapped her hands together. “Well, why don’t you take a shower first, get some rest, and I’ll figure you out tomorrow morning… Alright?”

“Take a shower?”

Haebin rolled her eyes. “Really now? Don’t play dumb with me, my bathroom is right there!” She pointed to the room down the hall. “Go! I’ll get you a towel.”

 

A few minutes later

Haebin knocked on the door before opening it slightly; she stuck her hand in the crack and wiggled a fresh towel in the air. “Here!”

“What…do I do with this?”

“What do you mean?!” She asked. “Shower!”

Sehun held the towel in his hands and poked his head out of the bathroom. “I don’t understand!”

Haebin pointed to his shirt. “Well you gotta take your clothes off and-“ She raised her brows in realization. “Ah! You don’t know how to use my shower. My bad, I’ll show you how to turn it on. I never know how to use other people’s showerheads either when I go to their house.” She put her hand on the knob on the wall. “You see this thing?” She asked. “Turn it to the right until the temperature is to your liking and then pull!”

 

Wossssssh

 

“Bam!” Haebin smacked the wall and ran her hand under the water. “Perfect.”

Sehun scratched his head and looked at her in confusion. “Um,”

“Gosh, I can’t tell if you’re messing with me or not,” Haebin tugged her own shirt. “Take your clothes off, turn this on, wash up, step out, dry yourself and I’ll get you a change of clothes.” She motioned for him to do as she said before leaving.

 

After digging through a draw full of Chanyeol’s clothes, Haebin picked out a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and a pair of boxers. She furrowed her brows. “Are these new?” She held up the underwear and shrugged. “Ugh, they come over so damn often and leave their everywhere…” She stood up and brushed it off. “Whatever!”

 

Meanwhile in the bathroom

Sehun gawked at his human appearance as he eyed himself in the mirror. His upper body was more or less the same and he knew he had legs, but what was the absurdity between his thighs? He looked down at it. “How come I didn’t see this before?” He whispered. “Wait, when Cheong dressed me I was too in the moment-“ He said. “I was too focused on the buildings and I was so distracted by the city that...” He stared at it again. “What the?! What is this?”

 

Haebin was about to knock on the bathroom door again when Sehun came running out holding his little friend.

“Haebin! Haebin!” He exclaimed. “What is this?!”

She threw the clothes in the air and shrieked loudly as she spun around and crouched down.

 

Baekhyun woke up momentarily from his nap from all the commotion and lifted his head. “THE HOT DOG IS OUT OF ITS BUN!” He hollered before passing out again.

 

“OH MY GOD, SEHUN, WHAT THE ,”

Sehun jumped a little from the sudden screaming. “H-Haebin, I don’t know what this is, I’m serious!”

“Put your back into your pants and go take a shower!” She ordered. “Are you crazy?!”

“A ?”

“A !!!” She screamed. “You’re a man! What do you mean you don’t know what this is?”

Sehun inched himself back into the washroom and clumsily caught all the clothes she threw at him. “I-I’ve never had this!” He stammered. “I’m not lying!”

“What kind of bull is that?” Haebin turned around and shoved him into the bathroom. She turned the showerhead on and forced the lad into the glass box before angrily walking out. “Ugh! I swear to God if you weren’t Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s friend I would’ve killed you by now.”

 

“O-Oh no! A-Ah!”

 

Haebin froze and tensed her shoulders when she heard a fearful cry.

 

Thump

 

She slapped her hands over and gulped. “D-Did he fall? Oh my gosh,” She whispered. “He fell in the shower and hit his head… Oh, my gosh, what if he got a concussion?” Haebin bolted into the bathroom and waved all the steam away when a bright blue-green color caught her eye. “H-Huh?”

“No!! Haebin don’t look!”

But it was too late; Haebin saw it all; Sehun sat on the tiled floors as the water rained over his body. In place of his legs was a beautiful blue-green scaly tail that had a pair of delicate fins at the end of it. She pinched her cheeks a few times before crouching down. “Am I seeing things?” She asked. She poked at the tail.”What is this?”

“O-Ow!”

Haebin pulled her hand away and shuddered. “What the ?” She whispered.

“I told you, I’m a merman!” 

"eXCUSE ME?"


[a/n]: Comments are much appreciated!