Kiss Kiss Fall in Love!

Civilizing Oh Sehun

H A P P Y !

After the ship began to sail in the right direction, everyone was extremely happy- some more than others. Although it was Haebin and Sehun who took off, Chanyeol and Baekhyun seemed to be more hyped about the relationship than the couple themselves. 

 

Baekhyun knew what was coming; when Haebin unexpectantly gave him a call one morning, he knew something was going on. He hung up and began to get ready with a smirk on his face.

"Psh, what? Is she going to tell Chanyeol and I that she's dating Sehun?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes playfully. "JOKES ON HER, WE ALREADY KNOW!" He flew up and began to get ready whilst facetiming the giant.

"DID HAEBIN CALL YOU TOO?" Chanyeol's deep voice rumbled through Baekhyun's phone. "SHE GOT SOMETHING TO TELL US?"

"Yeah!" Baekhyun chirped. He walked around his room in his boxers and nonchalantly got changed. "I can bet my life savings that it's about her dating life."

Chanyeol scoffed. "Okay, so you're betting roughly 500 won?"

Baekhyun plucked a 10,000 won bill out of his pocket and smugly looked at the camera. "No? Do you think I'm poor or something?" 

"As if that's any better," 

Baekhyun was in such a good mood that he didn't care for Chanyeol's nonsense. He threw a shirt on and grabbed a pair of jeans. "Oh my goodness bro, I haven't seen the two since they kissed a couple days ago and I don't know how I'm going to act when I go to her house." He clutched his heart. "Be still my heart!"

Chanyeol couldn't help but let out a giggle. He felt like a fanboy who was watching a long drama and the leads finally kissed! "I think I'm going to cry!"

"No, I'm going to cry!" 

 

---

Baekhyun wasn't kidding about losing his . The duo showed up at Haebin's doorstep with some chocolates and roses.

"Why do we have these again?"

The shorter shrugged. "I don't know," He mumbled. "Didn't we just happen to pick them up on the way? That vendor was too convincing for us to ignore..." 

Chanyeol unlocked Haebin's front door and peered through a small crack. He squealed silently. Yes. He squealed. Park Chanyeol squealed out of excitement. The awkward boy fell to the ground and started flailing his arms. "I can't deal! I can't handle it! They're adorable!"

Baekhyun dropped the bag of gifts on top of Chanyeol and took a look for himself. "Let me see," He stole a glance and it only took him seconds to process it. He immediately teared up and turned around. "Holy ," He whispered in a voice too high. 

Chanyeol jumped him and looked at Baekhyun. "Dude! You're actually crying!"

Baekhyun fanned his eyes with his fingers and in the midst of ugly tears, he took breaths in between his words and said "I'm..." He sniffed. "So happy..." He sniffed again. "For Haebin...like..." He sobbed. "She went through such a harsh...childhood...and life..." He contorted his face with sadness. 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, he knew this was supposed to be a heartwarming moment since Haebin finally got herself a man who gives her all the love she deserves but he couldn't take Baekhyun seriously. He looked constipated. "Take your time talking!"

Baekhyun fanned his face dramatically and began to explain again. "She worked hard all her life...and she didn't have a family growing up...and her parents left her as a baby...and all she had was her aunt..."

Chanyeol furrowed his brows at Baekhyun. "Bro, you're spilling too much."

"Huh?"

"They don't know that yet!"

Baekhyun turned to face the audience and then back at Chanyeol. He gawked and then wiped his face furiously with his shirt. "They don't?!" He cleaned himself up. "We're 23 chapters in and no one addressed this yet?"

"Guess the topic never came up..."

Baekhyun nodded. "I'm sure it will soon, man, I can't even tell how long this story will be anymore!"

Chanyeol brushed it off. "I mean, I don't mind being here for longer."

 

Baekhyun grabbed the roses and let himself into the apartment. "I'M HERE ES."

Chanyeol followed in after. "Wow, what a drastic change in moods."

 

Sehun was in the kitchen preparing rolls of kimbap with Haebin by his side. "Hi Chanbaek!"

"Hi Sebin!"

"Huh?"

Baekhyun elbowed the taller. "I told you Haehun sounded better!" 

Haebin set the table up and had everyone take their seats. "I have something to announce..."

Her two best friends smiled widely across the table as they exchanged glances. "We know..."

 

"I got the job!"

"You're dating Sehun!" 

 

The three of them simultaneously gasped while the merman sat there in confusion. 

"You knew?" 

"You're not?"

 

Haebin gasped again. She let her little secret slip a little too early. "Crap!"

Chanyeol stood up and pointed. "HAHAHA! I KNEW IT."

"How did you know?" Sehun looked at the boys. "We haven't seen you in ages!"

"Well duh!" Baekhyun flicked his hand in the air. "We were there- oof!"

Chanyeol felt his ears burning as he socked Baekhyun in the face. "We were not!" He couldn't imagine telling Haebin and Sehun the truth. Do you know how creepy we would seem if they knew we were there? It's like we followed them! He stared at Baekhyun.

But we were! And you watched the most intently you ert! Baekhyun held his forehead and got up. "Yes, we were!" He turned to Haebin and Sehun. "Y'all were getting freaky in the ocean!"

"All we did was kiss!" Haebin snapped.

"SEE? You did do something in the ocean!" Baekhyun said. "I knew it was you guys!"

Sehun touched the nape of his neck sheepishly. "Oh my...you were stalking us?!"

Chanyeol shook his head. "N-No! We just happened to be there!"

Haebin found it strange. She looked at the two. "You know what's weirder? The fact that the both of you were together by the sea at such an hour..." She chuckled. "It was romantic for Sehun and I but..." She wiggled her eyebrows at her friends. "You do you, BaekYeol."

"Baek- what?!" 

Sehun leaned over. "They prefer being called Chanbaek..." 

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Well, now that you got your job and we know that you're dating Sehun, can we all go back to hanging out normally? Will you have the weekends off again?"

Baekhyun nodded. "Yes, that's the most important- having your weekends all to yourself!" He snapped his fingers. "And bathhouse dates! We need to go on bathhouse dates!" He pointed to his back. "I haven't gone since Sehun got here! There's probably so much dead skin on my back!"

"I have weekends off and I end work early on Fridays," Then Haebin raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you just go to the bathhouse by yourself? Or with Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun whined. "We've been going together as a trio for so long it seems strange to go with other people!" He eyed Sehun. "Although it might become a 4-party hangout." 

Sehun looked at Haebin. "Are bathhouses too risky for me?"

She linked arms with him. "We'll find a way," 

Chanyeol wrinkled his nose and diverted his attention to the kimbap rolls. "I just got chills," He whispered. It was cute but at the same time, seeing someone you've known for long get all lovely dovely was something else!

Baekhyun smiled. "KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!" He hollered and pointed at Haebin and Sehun.

"Huh?" 

Chanyeol gave it some thought. "Where have I heard that before?" He mumbled. "Is that an anime reference?"

"What's anime?" Sehun asked dumbfoundedly.

Haebin chuckled and looked at her boyfriend. "Who cares where it comes from, kiss kiss fall in love, Sehun," She turned his head to face hers and gave him a peck. 

 

Baekhyun screamed and covered his flushed cheeks. "THIS IS BETTER THAN ANY KDRAMA I'VE SEEN, PERIOD."

Chanyeol his teeth. "Stop with the period jokes! We get it, you were in a period story in your past life!"

"When we get to the bath house, I'm going to pants you in front of everyone I swear on God's good earth-"

 

"Are we out to a bathhouse?" Haebin asked. 

Chanyeol looked at the audience. "You sure you want to witness this nonsense?!"

Baekhyun pumped his fist in the air. "HELL YEAH." He laughed to himself. "I finally get to test my lil theory..."

"What theory?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing." 


[a/n]: comments are much appreciated!