Final

Lovingly possessive

Lovingly Possessive 

-Wheein pov

I didn't know when it happen. I wasn't aware of how it happened. But it did. 

The feeling, is nothing I've ever felt before. It was foreign. I'm left utterly lost in this ocean of emotions. 

When she smiles, her vibrant smile, I feel like I can breathe. Like a tonne of bricks have been lifted off my chest. 

When she's near, I want nothing but her attention. I crave her touch. 

"Comanie?" The angel asks. 

"Yes, unnie?" 

"What are you doing all the way there? Come stand next to me." She demands, grabbing my wrist and tugging me into her one-armed embrace. 

A grin plasters my face. 

My heart flutters at the warmth that her embrace offers. I love it. 
I love her. 

"Don't worry my comanie, decal will protect you." Her assuring words gave me more security than anything. 
Others might spend billions of dollars on security systems but I just need her. 

Maybe it's because she's older so she radiate a sense of leadership. Maybe it was the fact that we grew close to one another over the years so that's why I trust her, completely. Or maybe, just maybe she's the good in all the evil of this world. I can live with that, if it meant that I can stay with her. 

"Omo omo hyejin-ah, this is amazing. I can't believe you made this." The angel compliments our chief maknae, while feeding me. Food always tasted better when decal feeds it to me. 

I love it, even when she's talking to others, her subconscious mind paid her undivided attention to me. 

I still vividly remember the first time my name fell from her cherry lips while she's off in dreamland. It was just after I officially moved in with them, hyejinie roped in moonbyul unnie, who lured yongsun unnie and I was the last to officially join the gang. We were watching a horror movie that night and since we had no one braver than the other in our group, we all snuggled close to each other. I lay there on my sides, next to the unconscious angel, half asleep but feeling like this was a blessing of the century. I slept without a care in the world, for the first time that night. 

"What do you think, wheein-ah?" She asks, staring at me with her melting chocolate orbs. It was little things like asking me about even the most inconvenient thing that showed me, she cares. My opinion matters to her. I matter to her. 

"If unnie likes it, i like it too." 

Now that I think about it, maybe it was the time when I first saw her playing the guitar, all alone. It was when she just joined the company. There were various rumours about her. Some were so horrible that thinking about it now makes me want to go find that awful person and beat the daylights out of that trash of a human-being. Other rumours weren't so bad but only a handful were positive rumours. She was so shy, it was adorable. However the shyness was offstage, while onstage when she had to hold a performance for evaluation, she blew everyone out of the park with her talents. I was one of them. Her solo performances were always my favourite part of the evaluation. 
I remember her always hanging out by herself, she showed no signs of being bothered by being alone, she's strong in that way. She fragile but still strong. 
'What a beautiful combination...' I thought. 

After people left to go home or to go hang out with their friends and whatnot, she would stay back and practice dancing, singing or just composing music in preparation for the end-month evaluation. The girls who were put into a team with her would always complain about her being a perfectionist. I saw nothing wrong with that, her team should be grateful if anything, they always got positive feedbacks and it was because of her. One night after rehearsal, I packed my things and was ready to head out the door when I heard a destined cry. It came from the corner of the narrow hallway, my feet was on autopilot. Curiosity got the best of me, as always. 
I opened the door, cautiously, and there she was, on her knees with rain full of tears. Her senses on full alarm as she become aware of my presence. 

"Please leave." I didn't know that her cracked voice would have broken my heart the way they did. 
I approach her slowly and sits in front of her. My hand lands on her red knee. 

"Even the strongest of steel can have scratches and those scratches can accumulate. When there's too much of them, they can cause cracks." I whispered. 

She lifts her head and looks straight at me with tearful red-b eyes and smiled, just a tiny smile, but it was enough. 
"Thank you, wheein-ssi." She says, her face scarlet red. 

My eyes widen. 
"You know me?" I asked, trying to keep my surprise-ness to a bare minimum. 

"Everyone knows you, wheein-ssi. You're the cute talented girl everyone wants to be friends with but can't get close to." She tells me. 

I feel my face heat up at the thought that maybe she was one of those 'everyone'.

"Oh. I- I didn't know." I stuttered nervously. 

"Yeah. Have a good night, wheein-ssi." She informs and stands up to leave. I panicked. All I knew in that spur of a moment was that I didn't want her to leave me. I wanted her to stay with me. I wanted to be near her. 

"Unnie let go get ice cream together!" I burst out, my hand darting out to hold her hand. 

She holds my eyes for some time and nods an okay. I let out an inaudible sigh of relief. 

Soon after our talks were more easy, more frequent and after we officially became a group, it was as if we became inseparable. 

"Encore, encore, encore!" The chant from fans roared deafeningly into the night. 

"Thank you for your love and support, we love you, our moomoos." She declares getting an even louder cheer. 

"1-2-3 I say mama mama moo." We resonant. 

As we walk offstage, my hand reach out to hers. Our fingers intertwine naturally. She leans closer to me. Her scent filled my senses. 

I tug her impossibly close to me and whisper "You're mine, decal", into her ear.