Touch

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request from Lau

Can you do something with small Omega Jongdae and the others love to pick him up and carry him or hold or cuddle him because he’s so cute like that? Maybe throw in some angst somewhere in there but I’m fine with anything! Ily! x

 

Word count: 2089

 

 

 

 

 

It was not a secret that Jongdae was small. You could plainly tell just by looking at him. The Omega only reaching just over a hundred and seventy centimetres. Being short came with its downfalls – like reaching the top cupboard where the cups where kept – but it also had its advantages.

 

 

 

Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun had known Jongdae nearly his entire life. They had grown up next to each other, the older boy occupying the house to the left of Jongdae’s. They had played together, laughed together and fought with each other only to make up minutes later. They were practically attached to the hip.

 

Baekhyun would find any excuse to have a part of his body touching the other Omega, whether it be holding his hand, his hair, wrapping an arm around his waist or snuggling together on the lounge while watching television. If Jongdae was around, Baekhyun was bound to be only a few steps away. He made no effort to hide his affections towards the younger Omega which on multiple occasions had caused others to get the wrong idea about the nature of their relationship. When asked they would both just cackle like it had been the funniest thing they had ever heard.

 

“I wouldn’t touch that with a ten foot pole. Who knows, I might catch some incurable disease or something.” Jongdae would comment, scrunching his face in disgust when Baekhyun would slap a sloppy kiss right on his cheek.

 

“Right back at you.” Baekhyun would say fondly.

 

 

 

 

Yifan

 

The first time he had seen Jongdae he was scared to touch the small Omega, afraid that he would somehow break him like fragile glass. His worries, at least to him, weren’t unfounded. He was big and he was embarrassingly clumsy. For weeks after meeting him he had stayed away, reluctant to touch or be close enough to endanger the Omega. He considered himself a walking hazard and tried to keep it that way, but Jongdae had other plans.

 

He had noticed the Alpha’s not so stubble avoidance of his very being. He had let the issue pass for a while until he had had enough. It had gone on for too long and he couldn’t deal with it anymore. Two months after their first meeting Jongdae finally confronted him.

 

“You need to stop.” Jongdae had said, plain and simple and completely out of the blue, catching the Alpha off guard.

 

“Stop what?” Yifan had questioned, his thick eyebrows pulling together in confusion.

 

“You need to stop treating me like a piece of glass. I’m not going to shatter just from your touch. I’m stronger than you think.” He declared, hands on his hips and eyes serious. Though he was startled, Yifan had to try his hardest not to coo at the younger who, even though was trying his hardest to be threatening looked more like a pouting child who had had his favourite toy snatched away.

 

Before he could say anything in response stomped away, leaving Yifan standing by himself, his composure crumbling down, his chuckles finally slipping free.

 

From that day on Yifan would drape himself over Jongdae practically acting as a blanket to the Omega and Yifan knew the younger loved every second of it.

 

 

 

Yixing

 

Yixing loved cute things: bunnies, kittens, puppies, unicorns – you name it. It if was cute he was bound to fall for it. Jongdae was no different.

 

Yixing was completely and utterly endeared by the young Korean man. I mean, who wouldn’t be? With those kitten like lips, wide smile and they ways the corner of his eyes would scrunch up when smiling and laughing. In his honest opinion, Jongdae was the cutest thing he had ever seen in his entire existence. He just wanted to hug him like there was no tomorrow, press him to his chest like he would with one of his many plush toys.

 

He didn’t want to seem weird but as many had pointed out before his constant staring was pretty creepy. Not only that, the light pats that Jongdae’s behind would receive from himself would seem unusual to outsiders but that was just the way in which he showed his appreciation and affection towards someone he considered a friend, though Jongdae was on the other side of that affection more so than others. If it wasn’t a tap in the is would be a hand on his waist just above his pant line and under his shirt.

 

Oh well, call him weird or creepy but at least he knew how to appreciate the good that was in front of him.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo

 

Kyungsoo wasn’t one to show affection or faun over ‘cute’ things. Most people though he was cold and couldn’t care less about those around him but that was far from the truth. Sure, he was easily annoyed and wouldn’t put up with anyone’s but that didn’t mean he was incapable of caring for someone. No, he could be caring when he wanted to be and showed it in his own unique ways.

 

Jongdae was someone who he just couldn’t be angry with. Jongdae, along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol had earned the title ‘beagle line’, a name which they wore proudly and flaunted at every opportunity that they came across and Kyungsoo more often than not was the victim of their pranks and plots. It had seemed that the Omega/Alpha/Omega trio had perfected the formula to making his daily life a living hell while finding pleasure in his misfortune.

 

After one of their plots Chanyeol and Baekhyun would receive well placed hits which would make them wince in pain, however when it came to punishing Jongdae for his deeds the elders guilty looking face would cause his resolve to crumble. Instead, Kyungsoo would lightly tug on his ear and ruffle his hair, so sue him for picking favourites.

 

That same night Jongdae would always sneak into his room and snuggle up next to him, Kyungsoo hugging the other close in return, silently conveying to the elder Omega that he was forgiven, Kyungsoo curling around the man. The morning after Jongdae would receive a portion of food bigger than the others, Kyungsoo’s hand massage his neck for a few seconds before sitting down in his own chair.

 

 

 

Chanyeol

 

Chanyeol would find any excuse to wrap his arms around the small Omega. Saying hello: hug. Giving thanks: hug. Watching a movie: hugs that turn into cuddles. Jongdae smiled cutely: hug. Seriously, anything Jongdae did was good cause for Chanyeol to gather the Omega into his arms, hug him close and attempt to shield him from the world. Chanyeol sometimes wished he could keep him in his embrace forever, shielding him from the rest of the world and the cruelty that unfortunately lied on its surface.

 

But he knew Jongdae was strong, knew he could combat anything that came his way. Sometimes Chanyeol felt inferior, Jongdae was a role model for him, someone he aspired to be like. There wasn’t a lot he could do for the slightly older male, but one thing he had was his affection. Now that was something he could give away and he enjoyed doing so.

 

 

 

Minseok

 

Minseok may have been small but that by no means meant that he was weak. He was far from it actually. More often than not he would have to use his strength to pull Chanyeol and Baekhyun away from a raging Kyungsoo, which despite appearances was harder than it looked. An enraged Kyungsoo was like an immovable mountain. There were times however, when he used his strength for a gentler purpose.

 

Like lifting a squealing Jongdae onto his shoulders while at the beach or throwing him into the pool, manhandling him off the couch and onto his lap or piggy backing him while out for a walk when the Omega complained that his legs were hurting – Minseok always knew he was lying, Jongdae was fit as hell.

 

Jongdae would complain, whines falling from his lips at Minseok having his way with him but he knew despite the complaints that Jongdae loved it.

 

 

 

Junmyeon

 

Junmyeon could admit that he was inclined to hold grudges and stress over things more than he should. He wouldn’t say he was easily offended but the words directed at him would hit with more punch than what was intended by the speaker. He blamed his upbringing. He parents had always wanted him to strive for perfection, be the best he could be, be better than everyone else around him. Failure was not an option but as he grew he had learnt that failure was just another part of life but even now he sometimes fell into that hole of not being good enough. Jongdae was always there, helping out of the dark place his mind had fallen into.

 

Jongdae would always be there to comfort him, would curl up next to him when Junmyeon needed a presence that wouldn’t judge him. Junmyeon would pull the other close to his chest and burry his nose into the Omega’s hair. Sometimes he would cry, sometimes he wouldn’t. Just the warmth of someone he trusted was enough to bring him back. They would lay curled up together four hours on end. Junmyeon would manoeuvre Jongdae onto his chest, the Omega’s body acting as a blanket. Neither minded.

 

 

 

Luhan

 

Luhan had a sort of fixation with Jongdae, a fixation that involved the youngers waist. He just couldn’t understand how it was so small, like he could wrap his hands around the entire expanse of his hips. Luhan loved to leave his arm around the others waist, whether they were walking next to each other or sitting beside each other, Luhan had made it his mission.

 

When Jongdae was preparing something in the kitchen Luhan would come up behind him and wrap his arms around him, chin propped on the Omega’s shoulder as he observed his actions. Jongdae would just take it in stride, adapting his movements to situate the added weight and loss in mobility. Luhan was stronger than he looked and he used that to his advantage to pick Jongdae up and carry him to the lounge where he would trap him in his arms, embracing him like a baby koala.

 

Luhan enjoyed moments like this.

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao

 

Zitao was clingy, it was something that everyone knew. He was also someone who became overly excited at little things so it was no surprise that with those two things combined anyone in the general vicinity of him would be in danger of being attacked by him. It was an unconscious response and they only way he knew how to show his excitement as his impulse control was absolutely atrocious.

 

The victim of his fits was usually Jongdae. He was the only one who wouldn’t get annoyed. Instead he would laugh and embrace the energized panda, letting Zitao drag him in the direction where he had seen whatever had caught his attention and had his cells vibrating. Zitao appreciated having Jongdae there during those times. Jongdae would indulge him, something which he adored his hyung for and besides, shopping alone was boring.

 

 

 

Sehun

 

It bothered Sehun sometimes just how much Jongdae did for all of them. If someone asked him to do something or needed him for something he would drop anything and do it and even if he wasn’t asked, he would still do it. He was even guilty of doing it himself. Sehun may be the bratty maknae but he wasn’t oblivious the going’s on around him, nor was he ungrateful. He was the exact opposite. He greatly appreciated what his hyungs would do for him but hands down, it was Jongdae who he appreciated the most.

 

He could always tell when it all became a bit too much for the Omega. He would take him out for bubble tea when it was obvious that Jongdae just needed to get away from everything. When work and school was just too much he would coral his hyung into his room and onto his bed snuggling up to Jongdae, feeling as his calming Alpha scent relaxed him, the tension and stress draining out of his body.

 

Jongdae may be the default mother of their little rag tag group but even mothers needed breaks.

 

 

 

Jongin

 

Jongin was a dog person, always has been and always will be. He’d never really been that inclined to felines that was until he had met Jongdae. To him, Jongdae was like the human personification of a cat, what with those lips that curled up making it look like he was always smiling. The more and more he looked at Jongdae, the more he saw a cat and the more he found himself liking the creatures.

 

It was a common occurrence to have Jongdae’s head in his lap while he threaded his fingers through his hair and Jongin could swear that he could hear the Omega purring as he would nuzzle his face into his thigh, minutes later drifting off to sleep, a content smile adoring his features. Jongin could honestly say that after dogs, cats were his favourite animal.

 


Long time no see! Truthfully I was going to post this like 4 days ago but I'm helping my friend out with work this month and I was just way to exhausted and it took me 2 days to recover. My first assignment was also due, it took a while but I finally got through it thank god. I also had to buy tickets for the GOT7 fan meet in Perth on April 24th and I'm honestly so excited. We barely get western artists over here, let alone artists from Asia.

I hope you're all having a lovely day. See you next update~