Tensions

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by okaytaehyung

Hello!! I was wondering if you could write a BTS vs. EXO mafia au. I had a few ideas of what to request. The idea I have is Minseok and Yixing are together. Yixing is the leader of EXO’s mafia. BTS kidnaps Minseok as leverage over Yixing. And when they finally rescue Minseok, Yixing is a very protective boyfriend and gets a little soft for Minseok. I absolutely love Mafia!AUs and your writing. I hope you’ll be interested in this prompt.

 

Word count: 3457

 

 

 

 

 

Yixing was furious. He was fuming and was ready to tear down anything and everything in his path.

 

You see, Yixing was the leader of one of the most prominent mafia groups in Asia. He was ruthless, ruling his empire with an iron fist. He commanded thousands of men and women who did his bidding without complaint. But there were only a few that he trusted completely, whose loyalty he needn’t question. But out of those people there was one that was held on a completely different pedestal and that was his lover Minseok.

 

Minseok had been with him since the beginning, had seem him build his empire from the ground up, someone who had been his strength when times were tough and he felt like breaking. Minseok had his own set of skills. He may be the lover of the leader but he was Yixing’s second in command and that title had to be earned and not handed out like charity and Minseok had proven time and time again that he had earned it fair and square. He may not look it but he was just as ruthless as Yixing.

 

EXO were at the top and being at the top had both advantaged and disadvantages. Most of the underground didn’t dare mess with them but there were those who were a thorn in their side and the biggest thorn was a group called BTS.

 

BTS had made a name for themselves, making their way up from the bottom through hard work and good planning. Yixing could appreciate that, after all he had done the exact same thing but that in itself had made them rivals. Kim Namjoon sat at the head of the organisation and like EXO they had they own hierarchy. The BTS leader was smart man and had his own group of loyal followers.

 

The two groups had butted heads many times before. There interactions ended in a range of different ways, from insults to bruises and broken bones to bloodshed and murder. There was no telling how it would end up. Many lives had been lost as the two fought for their place at the top. They were threats to each other and nothing seemed to douse the flames.

 

However there was an unspoken line that neither would cross but they didn’t know how long that line would remain. Though now it seemed like they had their answer.

 

On Thursday the 16th of November Minseok failed to return from a job. It had been a simple job. All he had to do was collect payment from one of the smaller groups in the area. They had had dealings with each other before and while they didn’t quite trust them they didn’t think they would back stab them.

 

They were wrong.

 

Two hours after Minseok was due back but had yet to show himself a letter arrived addressed to Yixing, his name written in delicate print on a red envelope. Yixing opened the letter with barely restrained anger. He had a feeling he knew what it was. His eyes raked across the contents of the letter, his grip on the piece of paper tightening with every word, jaw clenching so hard the people watching him thought his teeth would break.

 

We have your little in our possession

He put up quite the fight but it wasn’t enough

You know what we want

Give it to us and he’ll be returned to you

~BTS

 

He knew what they wanted and by going after the person he cared about most they thought that he would give it to them without a fight but they were wrong. Dead wrong. They would get something alright but it would be what they wanted.

 

That port was his and he wasn’t going to fold. Neither group was to be underestimated nor would give up without a fight. BTS thought that they had him backed into a corner and while that may be true they had made a grave mistake. As they say a wild animal backed into a corner is the most dangerous force of all.

 

Yixing breathed out deeply, his shoulders dropping but muscles coiled tight, he gently placed the letter on his desk, sharp eyes looking at his most trusted members who held their breaths, ready for whatever order their leader was about to give.

 

“It seems that some little ers think it’s okay to stab us in the back. Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin.” he looked at said members, gaze deadly serious, “Take care of them. Show no mercy. I want them to be an example of why you shouldn’t mess with us.” Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jongin nodded.

 

“Yifan, Baekhyun, I want to know all of BTS’s movements over the past week. Everything.” He emphasised.

 

“Sure thing boss.” Baekhyun replies, already pressing a phone up to his ear to prepare a team.

 

“The rest of you are with me. It’s time we show them who we really are.” He smirked causing them to shiver in excitement, their grins acting as their response.

 

Yixing’s brain was filled with contrasting emotions; extreme fury at BTS for having the audacity to touch what was his, and worry for the welfare of his lover. He knew Minseok could take care of himself but he also knew that he wouldn’t stand down without first putting up a good fight and what had been written in the letter confirmed that he had indeed gone down fighting. He had no idea what kind of condition his lover was in but he could already picture the damage that had been done to him.

 

He wanted him back and BTS would pay for what they had done.

 

 

~X~

 

 

Minseok’s whole body hurt. It felt like he had been run over by a truck and them thrown into a brick wall multiple times. He had only just woken up after being unconscious for god knows how long and all he could feel was pain. Be had been given a right beating but that didn’t mean he had just stood still as it happened. No, he had fought back just as hard, his knuckles bruised and split from the punches he had thrown in retaliation.

 

He had smelt something was wrong from the moment he had stepped out of the car. It was a routine pickup but something about it didn’t seem routine. The scumbags he had been scheduled to meet were fidgety, eyes darting around them and it set off alarm bells. He didn’t have enough time to retreat though. Before he could even blink he was surrounded. Most of them he didn’t recognise but there were two that he knew all too well. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, two high ranking members of BTS, each with reputations of their own.

 

Minseok felt his anger rising. They had been doublecrossed. He wasn’t happy about it and neither would Yixing. Seeing his expression Jungkook had the audacity to smirk at him and Minseok wanted to wipe that smug little smile off the bastards face. Taehyung looked just as smug as the younger BTS member but Jungkook had always pissed him off the most as their paths had crossed more than the others.

 

“ing bastards.” Minseok hissed.

 

“Ah, ah Minseok, language.” Jungkook tutted.

 

“Come here and let me beat your .” Minseok said as he discreetly put his hand in his pocket and tried to unlock his phone without them seeing. He needed to tell Yixing.

 

“Unfortunately we don’t have time for that. We’ve been given an important task and I think you know what that is.” Taehyung told him. “If you come with us willingly you won’t be harmed.”

 

Minseok scowled. “Go yourself.”

 

“What a shame.” Taehyung didn’t sound surprised at his response. His gaze then flickered to Minseok’s subtle movements and his eyes widened. “Get him!” he ordered.

 

Minseok was rushed by more men then he could count. He got a few hits in before the first punch made contact on his skin. Kicks and punches came in from every direction. He was a good fighter and had been in many brawls before but even the best of fighters couldn’t handle this many people so it didn’t take long for him to ware down, his strength weakening as they overwhelmed him. A kick to the solar plexus had him flat on his back, breath straining as the wind was knocked out of him. He lay there with his eyes scrunched in pain and heard a “Get him up!” from who he identified as Jungkook.

 

He was pulled back onto his feet and his arms restrained behind his back. He was panting hard as he heard footsteps coming closer. Opening his eyes he looked up and stared at Jungkook and Taehyung with murder in his eyes.

 

“It would have been so much easier if you had just surrendered.” Taehyung nearly cooed at him.

 

“Now where’s the fun in that?” he said, words laced with fake sweetness. Minseok pulled at the people restraining him who only held on tighter at his struggles.

 

“Enough with the chatter.” Jungkook said seriously. “We need to get him back.” Jungkook leaned to whisper in his ear and Minseok tried to lean back in distaste but was held in place. “I hope you enjoy your nap.” Is what he says before he steps back and a fist is hurtling towards his face and everything turns black.

 

The next thing he knows he waking up, body hurting and tied to a chair, a splitting head ache making him wanted to swallow a whole packet of painkillers to dull the throbbing.

 

“Ah, I see you’re finally awake.” Says a deep voice and he looks up to see none other than the leader himself, Kim Namjoon. Minseok wants to punch him in the face. Hard. “You took quite the beating, didn’t you? It’s gotta hurt.”

 

“Not as bad as you’re gonna hurt when I get out of this chair.” He answers back.

 

“You can try but you won’t succeed.” He nearly taunted.

 

Minseok breathed out deeply through his nose and took a look around him. He was in a pretty standard underground basement. There were no windows and only one door that was located in the far corner, a small staircase leading up towards it. The room was lit by a few lights which gave is a sort of grungy feel and the smell of mould that wafted into his nose told him that where ever they were it certainly wasn’t in the best of conditions, probably a hideout or abandoned building.

 

“What do you want?” He finally asked.

 

“I’m glad you asked.” He said with cheer. “The port. I want the port and you’re the key to get it handed over to me on a silver platter.”

 

So that’s what they wanted. The port was something EXO had celebrated heavily at procuring. It was the biggest port in the country and was a symbol of great power and control. Whoever controlled that port controlled what came in and out of the country as well as the dealings that occurred to import and export goods. A large sum of their wealth came from businesses and other shady members of the underworld paying them to use the port to do their own dirty business. It had been tough to get and he knew Yixing wasn’t prepared to give it up, not that Minseok wanted him too, especially because of him. So Minseok laughed.

 

“You know, that’s not going to happen.”

 

“No, I’m sure he will, especially if it means getting you back into his bed.”

 

Minseok felt anger build up inside him again but kept it in.

 

“That’s where you’re wrong. He wouldn’t give up that port for anything, not even me.” He said with conviction. He was sure of it.

 

“We’ll see.” He said simply, dragging a chair closer to Minseok and straddling it, forearms braced on the back of it.

 

Minseok glared and looked away from the man. He had to find a way to get out of here. He knew that on Yixing’s end he would be desperately trying to find him but he doesn’t know how long he’s been out for and how much time he had left before s do find him. He tests out the rope binding him and has to stifle his groan. Whoever had tied them certainly knew what they were doing. He wasn’t getting out of them by wriggling that’s for sure as they were designed to get tighter and tighter the more you tried to get out of them. The only thing he could think of was trying to give Yixing more time.

 

His attention as drawn to the door when it opens with a loud creak and in comes another person he recognised. Kim Seokjin. Seokjin walks over to Namjoon and whispers in his ear too low for Minseok to hear. Namjoon nodded his head and dismissed Seokjin with a little hand gesture and Minseok saw as the BTS leaders eyes followed the man as he walked out, more specifically his and Minseok internally cheered even though it certainly wasn’t the time for it. He and many of had a bet on who Namjoon was ing and Minseok had two hundred bucks on Seokjin and by the way he had been ogling Seokjin’s he was right on the mark.

 

Minseok started straight back at Namjoon when he looked back at him and he couldn’t help but feel like he was studying him.

 

“Hm, you know, you are quite pretty. I understand what he sees in you.” Namjoon comments out of the blue, hand moving close to his face.

 

“in’ touch me and I’ll cut your off you piece of .” He growled, eyes like steel. Only Yixing was allowed to touch him like that and there was no way he was letting anyone, especially Namjoon touch him with his dirty hands.

 

“You’ve got a dirty mouth, maybe that’s why he keeps you around.” Minseok knows that he’s trying to get a rise out of him and he tries his hardest not to fall for it.

 

“ you.” He spits straight onto Namjoon’s face and Minseok can see the anger rising up from his clam façade. Minseok expects the hand that connects with his face, his head flung to the side as his split lip reopened and oozed blood. Minseok laughed loudly despite the pain. “Is that the best you can do?”

 

“Just sit tight. It shouldn’t take too long for Yixing to agree to our terms.” He said getting up for his chair and walking out of the room. Minseok hears the click of a lock indicating that he had been locked inside. He leaned his head back.

 

“You better not ing give him that port.” Minseok mumbles to the ceiling.

 

Maybe an hour later Minseok hears gun shots and his head rises from where it had been resting on his chest. He blinks and then smiles. Yixing had found him and he’s ready to tear down the house. Minseok just sits patiently and waits, wondering if Yixing or BTS will get to him first. It wouldn’t matter, either way he was getting out of there.

 

He doesn’t need to wait long for an angry and flustered Namjoon to run in with a gun in his hand, Hoseok following behind him. He marches straight to Minseok and stands behind him. Just as Minseok feels the barrel of the gun pressed to his forehead does Yixing come through the door, determination painted on his face which turns into unmasked fury when he’s sees the condition that Minseok had been left in and aims his own gun towards the other leader. Zitao comes strolling into the room like he owns the place and nods towards Minseok and despite the situation the second in command smiles. Minseok had always had a soft spot for the Chinese man. At the moment he may look like he doesn’t have a care in the world but Minseok knows him well enough to see how his muscles are tensed ready to move, his hand on his gun holding the metal tight, finger ready to press the trigger.

 

“Give us what we want or you’re going to find his brains splattered over the floor.” Namjoon threatened. Yixing’s jaw clenched at the threat but he kept his composure.

 

“Now why would I do that? That port is worth more to me than any life.” Yixing’s words seemed to throw Namjoon off as he frowned.

 

Minseok wasn’t hurt by what had just come out of Yixing’s mouth. He knew it wasn’t the truth but Yixing needed to put up a front in order to keep the port and have Minseok back into his arms. They had talked about this many times before and knew what to do in case something like this ever happened.

 

While Yixing talked with Namjoon, Minseok and Zitao were trying to find a way to diverge the gun from Minseok’s head. Zitao was the perfect person for this. He had always been good at seeing through peoples defences. Having a background in martial arts and hand to hand combat had honed his skills to precision.

 

Yixing could see Zitao looking at him from the corner of his eye and Namjoon and Hoseok being too preoccupied with him didn’t see Zitao nod twice, once and Namjoon and the second time at Hoseok. No words were said but Yixing understood him perfectly.

 

Before anyone could react Zitao had aimed his gun and fired, the bullet sailing and hitting Namjoon in the shoulder who stumbled back. At the same time Yixing had turned his gun towards Hoseok and pulled the trigger, hitting him in the thigh. He raised his gun to shoot but was rushed by Zitao who had him incapacitated in no time at all. Yixing made his way over to Namjoon and right hocked him in the face. Namjoon tried to fight back but with his shoulder out of action he was no match for an angry Yixing on a war path. Yixing elbowed him in the stomach and all air left his body and he too, collapsed to the ground. He tried to get up but Yixing pushed him back down with his foot and then grabbed his collar and brought him right up to his face.

 

“I’m going to leave you alive this time but come after my family again and you’ll get more than a bullet to the shoulder and a beat up face.” He said lowly, letting go of the leaders collar and kicking him in the head effectively knocking him out cold.

 

Immediately after he moved over to Minseok and cuts his bonds off with the knife that he always kept on his possession. Once free he pulled Minseok up and hugged him tight. Minseok reciprocated the hug and held him just as tight, burying his head into his lovers shoulder. When Yixing pulled away he cupped Minseok’s face and lightly trailed his thumbs over the cuts and bruises marring his skin.

 

“Look what they did to your face.” he whispered. There was guilt clouding his tone and Minseok was having none of that. He covered Yixing’s larger hands with his own.

 

“None of this was your fault. It’s a part of our job, our world, and it was bound to happen sooner or later and it’s probably going to happen again. It comes with the territory. You can’t blame yourself every time I get hurt, every time any of us gets hurt.” He told him, leaning forward to peck him on the lips. “I’m fine, banged up but fine, you hear me?”

 

Yixing nods. “I hear you.”

 

“Okay, well now that you’ve got that off your chests can we get out of here now?” Zitao said from the side and Yixing and Minseok only just remembered that he was there.

 

“Right…” Yixing trailed off and took out his com. “Mission accomplished. All teams pull back, it’s time to head home.”

 

“Copy that boss.” Came nine familiar voices.

 

Then a “Good ing riddens, Yoongi nearly ing sliced my ear off!”

 

“Stop exaggerating Chanyeol. It’s not like he could have reached anyway.”

 

“Shut the up Luhan!”

 

Minseok and Yixing just rolled their eyes. “Come on, let’s go home. You need to have yourself looked at by Jongdae and Junmyeon.” Yixing put his arms around Minseok’s shoulder as they walked out of the room.

 

Minseok smiled and wrapped his own arm around Yixing’s waist as he lent on his lover. He knew Yixing would come for him, all he had to do was put his trust in him and wait and he wasn’t disappointed.

 


This is actually a personal favourite of mine and only took me a few hours to write, something which I hadn't thought was possible. Also, in regards to any action that takes place in any of my fics and drabbles, please take note that I at writing fight scenes so don't expect anything spectacular.

The BTS albums and Stray Kids predebut album that I ordered arrived on Monday. I am still shocked with how quickly Gmarket ships their products like wow. I can now say that my BTS album collection is complete however in regards to their Japanese albums I probably won't be collecting them unless I can find them at cheap prices because there are just so many. The photobook for Stray Kid's Mixtape is gorgeous. Like, they're all so handsome and beautiful I just can't... Also the pre-order postcards are just as gorgeous. I can't wait for them to finally debut. I also didn't pull Yoongi in any of the albums which made me a little sad but what can you do? I planned on buying his anyway as I collect his and Jongdae's album cards.

The fountain show was so pretty ^^ And the boys looked like they were having so much fun. It's a big deal and I just know how honoured they would have felt at having Power playing during the show. I hope they get some time to relax while they're there. It's their first time in Dubai if I remember correctly and they have stated many times how they have wanted to meet their arab fans. I'm happy for everyone there who were able to see them.

I have not written anything this week. I only started writing a little bit today. I've been working nearly everyday and the hours are long and the work is hard. When I come home from working I just want to have a shower and relax in a way that requires no use of my brain before I go to bed. It seems to be a little quieter this week so I plan to get some more done :)
It's been raining for the last couple of days and it's been hell humid which makes me want to die. I can't wait for Summer to be over!

Anyway, see you all next week~