Night and Day

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by bittersweetyugyeom

Yoongi/Jongdae drabble with

 

Word count: 4721

 

 

 

 

 

Vampire AU

Vampire Yoongi/Human Jongdae

 

Two years ago Jongdae would have scoffed and called you crazy if you had tried to tell him that vampires were real. He had never been one to believe in superstitions of the world of the supernatural. He had thought that they were just made up stories parents would tell their kids to scare them and keep them in line.

 

But boy could he have been more wrong.

 

Especially considering he was laid out on his back, head thrown back in bliss as none other than a vampire pounded into him. If that wasn’t an indicator that vampires – as well as other supernatural beings that went bump in the night – did indeed exist than he didn’t know what was.

 

Back to the situation at hand he groaned as the vampire – Yoongi – pistoned his hips into him in a hard but steady rhythm, angling his pelvis just right so that every few s would have the tip of his hit his prostate which would leave him in pleasure as his hands gripped the silk sheets tightly, his knuckles white.

 

“Ah , Yoon-Yoongi!” Jongdae groaned, turning his head to the side as he searched for the vampires lips.

 

Yoongi complied with the humans actions, leaning down to press his lips onto the warm, soft ones of his partner. He into Jongdae’s mouth who could feel the vampires fangs which were longer and sharper than normal due to his arousal and thirst for Jongdae’s blood.

 

Jongdae hissed when one of Yoongi’s fangs nicked his bottom lip, the vampire as he nearly desperately at the area, the first drops of the humans sweet, sweet nectar entering his own body. But it was short lived at the wound closed up in seconds, the vampire voicing his displeasure.

 

“Need more.” Yoongi murmured in want, voice low, the sound doing things to Jongdae.

 

Jongdae’s breath hitched when Yoongi started to harder, the sound of his pelvis slamming against his and thighs paired with his unrestrained keens echoing in the otherwise silent room. Jongdae was sure that he could hear the bed creaking due to the force that the vampire was using to him.

 

“Yoongi I’m-I’m close!” he whined breathlessly, resting on his stomach hard and red begging for release.

 

They both knew what that meant. They had done this more than enough and it excited both of them.

 

Yoongi picked up the pace, jack hammering into the human’s pliant body. Jongdae tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck to the vampire. Yoongi took the invitation and trailed his lips down the expanse of skin, and nibbling along the pulse point. He could feel the blood pumping in the humans veins, he could smell the sweet aroma. His fangs ached, wanting to dip them in and out the oh so sweet blood, taste it on his tongue.

 

Jongdae’s hands came to tangle in Yoongi’s hair pushing the vampire closer to his neck. Yoongi always felt a flutter in his no longer beating heart at this. The human was so vulnerable. The vampire could kill him with little effort, crush him with his strength or drain him dry but Jongdae still allowed himself to be so open, trusting him to take care of him.

 

Jongdae’s breath began to increase, his heart beating faster and muscles coiling tighter and Yoongi knew it was time. He lightly scraped his fangs along Jongdae neck causing the human to shudder in anticipation. Jongdae’s release was coming fast.

 

Jongdae’s hits hard and fast, his muscles clenching around the vampires girth triggering his own release. At the same time Yoongi finally bites into the humans neck and is immediately greeted with the flood of blood entering his system, eagerly to take in more.

 

The human throws his head and arches his back at the mixed messages of pleasure and pain being sent to his brain, overwhelmed with the sensations. His mouth is opened wide in a soundless scream as the vampires fangs pierce his neck. It doesn’t take long for his body to being to relax as his limbs begin to feel weak and heavy, his eyes threatening to close.

 

Yoongi knows when he’s taken as much as he could to still be considered safe and pulls away, if not a little reluctantly. His over the two little wounds in his fangs had left, his saliva doing the job in closing them. He leans back and looks down at the human – his human – beneath him and takes in the mans puffy lips which are opened slightly as he regulated his breathing, his barely opened eyes and mussed hair.

 

Yoongi lays down beside Jongdae and pulls the human’s boneless body into his arms. Jongdae nuzzles his face into the vampires neck with a hum of contentment and Yoongi can feel Jongdae’s lips pull into a little smile where they’re rested against his skin.

 

“I didn’t take too much, did I?” Yoongi murmurs into the humans hair, one of his hands rubbing up and down his spine.

 

It takes a little while for Jongdae to respond. “No…you never do.” He mumbles, words slurring in fatigue from their activities.

 

“Good.” Yoongi replies in relief.

 

“No m’re talkin’, need- mm, t’sleep.”

 

Yoongi chuckles fondly, Jongdae making a barely audible nose of annoyance in the back of his throat at the movement.

 

“Sleep then, Love.” He whispers.

 

The human is asleep before he can even finish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hybrid AU

Ragdoll Yoongi/Maine Coon Jongdae

 

The first cat Yoongi had the pleasure – or displeasure – of meeting when he was brought to the shelter was Jongdae. Yoongi was a Ragdoll hybrid and despite his breed being known for their sociable and affectionate nature his time on the streets as a stray had hardened him to the point where he wanted nothing more than to be left alone. If he was alone then no one could hurt him.

 

He had been on the streets for years and had managed to dodge the rangers that had been called to come and collect him. Except this time he had been unaware of their presence and had been too late to make a getaway. He had pulled his ears back and hissed in warning for them to stay away but the rangers had pushed on. By the time they shot him with a mild sedative and loaded him into the van he was tired from fighting them. As he felt the car began to move he sighed in defeat and slight fear, the only solace being that he was sure the rangers would have some nasty scratches and bites to remember him by. At least he hadn’t gone down without a fight.

 

He was herded into a mostly white room with a metal table covered in a thin cream coloured piece of cloth that did little to keep the cold from seeping into his bones. His limbs were too lethargic and heavy to protest when they gave him a brief but thorough check up. He wanted to bite down when the doctor pulled his lips back to look at his gums and teeth. He wanted to hiss and scratch out at him when he touched his ears and felt along his tail. He wanted to thrash and cry out when they placed him in a bath and washed his body of the dirt and grime from the streets but his body would not let him.

 

When he was finally left alone in a room, body clean and new clothes free of the pungent smell of trash, instead smelling heavily of washing power, did he finally relax just a little. He was alone. It was something familiar and comforting in a place where he had no idea what would happen to him. He fell asleep just as movement was one again entering his limbs.

 

When he awoke after good knows how long he had been dead to the world he knew he wasn’t alone. Even before his eyes opened his ears twitched as they heard the quiet breathing of another, his nose silently inhaling the new scent and telling him that whoever was there was also a hybrid. Finally his eyes opened and flinched back in surprise when his own blue eyes saw two green-gold ones right in front of him which were way closer then what he had thought and liked, to close for comfort.

 

Yoongi sat with his back to the wall, a cry of surprise ready on his lips but one that hadn’t made it out. His grey ears were pulled back, disappearing into his white hair and his tail all bushed up. The stranger didn’t say anything, just tilted his head and studied him curiously from where he was seated on the floor beside the bed, tail swishing from side to side carelessly. It was uncomfortable.

 

Yoongi swallowed. “You know it’s creepy to stare at people while they sleep.”

 

“I know.” The cat blinked, green-gold eyes still staring at him.

 

“If you know then stop it!” Yoongi hissed trying to be intimidating, teeth showing. The other cat didn’t seem to be bothered though. If the smile on his face was anything Yoongi’s little display had amused him instead of intimidated him.

 

“I’m Jongdae. You’re Yoongi right? I heard the doctor talking to some of the volunteers.” The now introduced Jongdae changed the subject. Before Yoongi could say anything Jongdae continued. “I like your ears. Let’s be friends.”

 

Yoongi stares at Jongdae with thinly veiled confusion before he scowls, tail flicking in agitation.

 

“Go away. Leave me alone.” He grumbled turning his back towards the other cat.

 

“Okay.” Jongdae said and Yoongi could hear him get up and walk out the door. Yoongi nearly sighed in relief as he turned around but nearly jumped when Jongdae poked his head back around the corner. “Oh and I forgot the tell you. The doors aren’t locked so you can go and wander around if you want. There’s also a pretty sick outdoor area with trees and beanbags and stuff. If you don’t like going outside there’s an entertainment room that has a TV and games.” he told him. “See you soon~” he sang as he left sounding to damn sure of himself for Yoongi’s liking.

 

Yoongi is hauled up in his room for three days before he takes Jongdae’s advice. He’s cautious as he walks around, keeping his ears up for anyone that may come close to him. He stalks around the halls of the shelter, eyes taking in everything and memorising his way for when he needed to escape back to the safety of his room.

 

He smells it before he sees it – fresh air. He walks towards it, tail twitching in excitement that he couldn’t hide even if he wanted to. When his eyes finally see green he nearly runs, only stopping himself when he sees a dozen or so hybrids playing or lounging around. A few look his way obviously being able to smell the new addition and he puffs his tail up to appear scarier but after a quick look they turn away as if they had lost interest and weren’t bothered by his appearance. He should have expected it really. They’re probably used to new hybrids appearing all of the time so someone new wasn’t out of the ordinary and had become uninteresting ages ago.

 

He finally takes a step outside and relishes the feel of grass on his bare feet. He takes a moment to look around as sees that Jongdae had been right. There were trees and bean bags scattered around, some of the bean bags being occupied while others were left unoccupied. The hybrids currently in the area were primarily cats and dogs but Yoongi did spot a few bunnies, a hamster and what looked like a sheep and a deer? He had honestly never seen a sheep or deer hybrid before so he couldn’t really be sure.

 

He spots a nice bit of shade under a tree which is far from anyone else and decided that he might as well have a nap while he’s out there. He’s just about there when a weight slams into him and he faces onto his front, the weight now sitting right on top of him and keeping him from getting up. He knows who it is before they even say anything.

 

“Hey! I knew you would come out eventually. It’s pretty cool out here isn’t it?” he yells into Yoongi’s ears.

 

Yoongi makes a disgruntled sound and manages to topple the annoying cat off of him, said hybrid only laughing at the move, eyes shining. Yoongi huffs and moves over to one of the bean bags under the previously vacant tree, leaving Jongdae on the floor. Once seated it doesn’t take long for the other cat to come and sit beside him and the ragdoll tries to ignore him by closing his eyes.

 

He’s surprised when the other cat doesn’t say anything even though from their very brief encounters he can tell that the cat is a talker. A half an hour goes by and still there is silence, well nearly anyway. He can hear Jongdae’s soft purring and looks over to see the other cat with his eyes closed, dark brown ears twitching, tip of his same coloured tail flicking contently and his lips pulled up into a serene smile. It’s strangely comfortable.

 

Yoongi then promptly slips into the nicest nap he’s had since he was a kitten.

 

It had seemed that it had been some sort of invitation that he had accepted without his knowledge as Jongdae, from that day on, had become a constant in his day to day life at the shelter. He grunted and hissed and swiped at the cat, (who he had learnt was older then him by a year and was also a Maine Coon) trying to act the part of a grumpy street cat – which he was – but it did little to deter Jongdae who didn’t seem to have any sense of self preservation. But despite all of that he actually did find himself enjoying the older cats company. Not that he would admit it.

 

He had learned a lot about the shelter from Jongdae. The shelter that they were at was one of the better ones. It received funding from the government and had a capacity larger than most, with the official employees being qualified to deal with hybrids of any species with any form of physical, emotional and psychological problems which he explained why they always had a large number of hybrids from the streets or ones from other less then savoury situations.

 

The Maine Coon had been at the shelter for 4 years, since he was seventeen years old. Jongdae didn’t elaborate too much on it but he had mentioned that his owners had dropped him off at the shelter because he was too old. He could tell by the sound of his voice that he still felt betrayed that his owners had literally disowned him. Yoongi was sure he would as well if the same thing had happened to him. All of the hybrids at the shelter were up for adoption, Jongdae and Yoongi included but there wasn’t a huge chance that they would even be adopted. Again it was the words too old. When Yoongi had asked Jongdae if he was upset about not being adopted the older cat had just shrugged.

 

“Not really. It’s not too bad here. I mean, I have everything I need, what else could I want?”

 

A family Yoongi had thought but didn’t say it out loud.

 

It had been a few months since he had arrived at the shelter and a few months since he had first met Jongdae and he could honestly say that he thought of the Maine Coon as a friend. He had never thought that he would even say that, never thought that someone would be able to get as close to him that Jongdae had and he can’t find himself minding in the slightest.

 

Life was good for probably the first time in a very, very long time.

 

When Yoongi woke up in the middle of the night, body covered in sweat and brain all fuzzy he knew what is was immediately. He was in heat.

 

Yoongi groaned, rolling onto his stomach and buried his face into his pillow. He could already feel his pressing into to mattress and it was uncomfortable. He hated his heat. It was impractical and inconvenient. The only good thing about it was that it only came about once every six months. Slightly frustrated he began to move his hips slightly, rutting into the mattress and getting some well needed friction.

 

Small puffs of breath escaped his mouth as he grinded his hips against the sheets. He bit his lip in an effort to keep the moans at bay. He didn’t want anyone hearing him. It wasn’t something that he should be embarrassed about. It was completely normal as most species of hybrids went into heat (he did envy those that didn’t) but he didn’t want to broadcast it to the world.

 

He froze when he heard the door to his room opening and was fully prepared to hiss at whoever it was but when he caught a whiff of the familiar scent of Jongdae he found himself relaxing. He knew the Maine Coon wouldn’t judge him or see him as weak and he understood.

 

“Yoongi?” Jongdae whispered but with his senses heightened it sounded like he was talking straight into his ear. “I could smell you.” Yoongi turned his head towards the older cat and saw that he was holding a bag in his hand. “I bought some drinks with electrolytes so you don’t get dehydrated.” He places the bag on Yoongi’s bedside able.

 

Yoongi his dry lips. “T-Thankyou.” He says hoarsely. It’s hot, too hot and Yoongi wishes he could drench himself in cold water.

 

“Here.” Jongdae presses one of the bottles to his lips and Yoongi drinks from it immediately. The ice cold liquid feels good going down his throat and sighs at the brief moment of relief before it comes back like it hadn’t even left in the first place.

 

Yoongi rolls back onto his side and whines, tail coming to wrap around his leg. He hates it. He looks back over to Jongdae when he hears shuffling. The Maine Coon is fidgeting with his hands with his eyes angled down at the floor and twitching nervously. He looks hesitant, shy. It’s almost startling. He had never seem the older cat look anything but sure of himself.

 

His eyes flicker back up to Yoongi’s form of the bed and bites his lip. “I can, I can help you… if you want?” Yoongi’s eyes widen at the Maine Coon’s words. “I-I mean o-only if you want me to. If you don’t I’ll uh, I’ll leave you alone.” He stutters at the Ragdolls reaction.

 

Yoongi doesn’t know what to say. Jongdae takes Yoongi’s silence as a dismissal and turns to walk away and Yoongi’s heart skips a beat.

 

“No, wait!” he calls out at the elders retreating back who stands stock still. Jongdae turns back around slowly, an unsure look on his face. “Help me… please.” he reaches out towards Jongdae.

 

Jongdae walks forward, still hesitant, and takes Yoongi’s outstretched hand in his own. “A-Are you sure?”

 

“Please.” Yoongi says again and that’s all Jongdae needs.

 

He gently pushes Yoongi onto his back and straddles his waist, rubbing against Yoongi’s causing him to moan and buck his hips up. Jongdae smiles his usual kitten smile at the Ragdolls reaction. Jongdae grabs the bottom of Yoongi’s shirt and pulls it up and over his head leaving him shirtless. Jongdae discards his as well, throwing it onto the floor without a care to where it landed.

 

Jongdae’s face hovers over Yoongi’s for a second and they stare at each other before the Maine Coon presses his lips against the Ragdolls. Yoongi moans into the kiss, hands coming up grip at Jongdae’s hips. They kiss for a while before Yoongi starts to get frustrated at the lack of any proper action and Jongdae can sense this so he pulls away, both of their eyes blown wide in arousal.

 

“I should probably ask if you’ve done this before we go any further.” Jongdae asks breathlessly, a worried tilt to his eyebrows.

 

Yoongi nods and swallows. “A few times.”

 

Jongdae reaches over to the bag he had placed on the bedside table and rummages through it for a moment before he pulls out a small, clear bottle of what cannot be mistaken for anything but lube, the Maine Coon placing the bottle beside Yoongi on the bed.

 

Yoongi nearly purrs as the elder cat trails his fingertips down his body all of the way to his bellybutton and slipping a little under his pants teasingly. Yoongi wiggles his hips and hisses in warning when Jongdae continues to play. Yoongi doesn’t want to play, not now. Not when his body feels like it’s on fire. Jongdae pouts but does what Yoongi wants, finally gripping both his pants and underwear and pulling them off and flinging them onto the floor to join their shirts, his standing proud against his stomach.

 

Jongdae grabs the bottle from where he had placed it beside Yoongi and pops the cap, squeezing a decent amount onto his fingers. Without having to be told Yoongi bends his knees and fully exposing his . The older cat sends the Ragdoll a look which screams are you ready and Yoongi nods. Slowly but without the earlier teasing Jongdae slips the first lubed up finger into his hole. Yoongi sighs at the sensation, his tail swaying happily. While the feeling is a little uncomfortable it doesn’t hurt, at least not yet.

 

Yoongi barely even registers when the Maine Coon had started to move his finger in and out. It doesn’t take long for him to slip another one in and Yoongi was prepared for the slight sting that came with his being stretched further. Despite that the drag of Jongdae’s fingers against his walls feels so good and he voices it with a lust filled groan. He sees Jongdae smile and it makes his heart flutter.

 

“I’m going to put another in, okay?” he says and at Yoongi’s small yeah he pushes the third one in.

 

This time Yoongi can’t help but hiss. Jongdae rubs soothing circles onto his thigh with his free hand. He would beg the older cat to touch his but he’s pretty sure that at this point a simple touch would cause him to blow his load.

 

Jongdae pumps his fingers in and out of Yoongi, the Ragdoll being able to feel every little bit of movement inside of him. He can already feel his heat starting to cool down but it’s far from over. His tail comes to wrap around Jongdae’s forearm to stop it from whipping around in any odd direction. Yoongi is completely hot and bothered, sweat pouring off of him and wetting the sheets, his pale skin turning a cherry red colour as his heart pumped faster and along with it the blood around his body.

 

Yoongi whines when he feels the absence of Jongdae fingers inside him but the Maine Coon shushes him.

 

“Turn over onto your hands and knees. It’ll be easier.” He tells him and Yoongi does so without complaint, back arched and his raised, ready and waiting for Jongdae.

 

He hears the rustle as Jongdae takes of his pants and then pops the cap of the bottle again, followed by the wet sound and barely held back moans as he coats his in lube. The bed dips as Jongdae comes to settle behind him, member against the crack of his . One of Jongdae’s hands rubs up and down his spine and his tail twitches violently.

 

“Hurry up.” Yoongi demands. He’s ready and wants Jongdae in him yesterday.

 

“Okay grumpy.”

 

Yoongi’s retort is cut off when Jongdae’s nudges at his entrance. He tenses when the tip slips in, it soon followed by the rest of his length. Yoongi lets out a breath he hadn’t know he was holding when the older cat was fully sheathed inside of him.

 

“Ah, .” Yoongi whimpers at the stretch which was more then what Jongdae’s fingers had given him.

 

Jongdae keeps his hips still as he gives Yoongi time to adjust. “Just tell me when you’re ready.”

 

Yoongi’s head falls forward as he breaths through the stretch waiting for his body to become accustomed to the Maine Coon’s member.

 

“Move.” He says after a minute. At the command Jongdae pulls out slowly before pushing it back in. He settles into a steady rhythm that is neither too soft or too hard, too slow or too fast.

 

Yoongi is soon lost in the pleasure of Jongdae’s sliding along his walls. It had been a long time since he had shared his heat with anyone.

 

The Ragdoll yowls when Jongdae finally finds his prostate and he continues to hit that place now that he has found it. Yoongi’s arms weaken and give out on him resulting in his face coming to rest on his forearms and making the arch of his back bigger, changing the angle and causing Jongdae’s to reach impossibly deeper inside him.

 

Yoongi’s tail whips from side to side. He knows that it has whacked the Maine Coon in the face a few times but he doesn’t seem bothered by it and just lets it do as it wants. It doesn’t hurt like a dogs tail would so there’s no risk of injury.

 

“Faster, faster please.” Yoongi urges when the current pace had gone on for far too long. As nice as this was he desperately needed release.

 

Jongdae complies, slamming his hips into Yoongi harder and faster. His whole body feels the force of Jongdae’s s and Yoongi didn’t know that the Maine Coon, who was of similar height and body structure as him could have that much strength pent up inside of him.

 

Yoongi can feel his release building up, the familiar coiling in the pit of his stomach telling him that it’s not far away at all.

 

“Jong-Jongdae, I’m close.” He keens, ears pressed into his hair.

 

Taking a hand from where it had been gripping Yoongi’s hip he brings it around and fists the Ragdolls . It only takes a few for Yoongi to come with a pleasure filled scream. Jongdae continues to in and out of him, the tightening in Yoongi’s walls from his squeezing and bringing his own crashing about not long after Yoongi.

 

Yoongi whimpers when Jongdae’s slips out of him and he falls into the sheets, Jongdae collapsing down next to him, both panting hard and covered in sweat. The burning of his heat is gone leaving his body sore and weak but sated.

 

“Thankyou.” Yoongi says still breathing harshly. Jongdae just looks at him and shakes his head.

 

“You don’t have to thank me. I know what it’s like and I wanted to help.”

 

“Still…” he mumbles.

 

Jongdae curls up to Yoongi and tangles their legs together. Jongdae hums happily. The two of them sleeping curled up together isn’t a new thing but it’s the first time they’re doing while and after they had just had but Yoongi doesn’t find himself minding. I actually enjoys the feeling a lot.

 

“Would you,” Jongdae pauses and Yoongi looks at Jongdae. “Would you do the same for me?” he says sounding just as shy as he had when he had asked Yoongi if he wanted help earlier. Yoongi feels warm at the question.

 

“Of course.” He answers without thought and he doesn’t miss the Maine Coon’s lips pulling up in happiness.

 

Yoongi wants nothing more than to go to sleep tangled together with Jongdae but his plans are put on hold when the older car forces him to drink an entire bottle of powerade. Only then does Jongdae let him sleep, their tails intertwined and happy purrs rumbling in their chests.

 


I just want to start off by saying I hope everyone is alright. I know it's been tough recently and we all have dealt with it in different ways so I just hope you have all been taking care of yourselves. While I wouldn't say I've come to terms with the fact that Jonghyun is gone, I can say that I've mourned his passing and an now ready to celebrate the life he lived. I've been listening to a whole lot of Shinee as well as his solo works and I can't help but smile when I do. He wouldn't want us to be sad.

Now about this request, as you can see it was very general and I actually had a hard time trying to decide who I wanted to bottom seeing as I mainly read and write both Yoongi and Jongdae as being on the receiving end. I couldn't decide so I was like "porque no los dos?" and that is how these two different AU's were born. I had actually never thought about doing a vampire au before but this was the perfect opportunity to give it a go and I did actually enjoy writing it despite it being pretty short. Now I did go a little over board on the hybrid au one XD I hadn't planed on it being as long as it is but I can't find myself minding at all. Just a bit of info, Ragdoll's and Maine Coon's are in the top 5 of my favourite domestic cat breeds. If I had enough money I would definitely buy one. I love them so much! I love Jongdae and Yoongi as ship (a reader and I have decided that their ship name is Daegi. There was also Yoondae but Daegi sounds better). As most of you know these two are my ultimate biases so how could I not ship them?

I hope everyone had a Merry Chistmas! I had a quiet but enjoyable one this year. I just went to my nannas for most of the day. Boxing day was busier. I went to my nannas again as more family was there and let me tell you watching people who have no idea how to play darts play darts is hilarious. Let's just say their was competitiveness paired with excessive use of profanity. It could just be use Australian's but our conversations (especially ones in my family) also include more then needed swear words, passive aggressive comments and ual innuendos. Ah, it's always a good time and there's never a dull moment. Talking about Christmas, both EXO and Yixing have blessed us with masterpieces. Yixing dropping a Winter album was so unexpected I was shook. Goodbye Christmas is so good and the English version!! His pronunciation is so good! Universe is such a beautiful song I'm totally in love with it. EXO killing us with those vocals and visuals like always. Been Through has a low key creepy sort of vibe but is super chill at the same time. It reminds be of something but I can't remember what. The lyrics for Lights Out are so beautiful lyricist Kim Jongdae does it once again! I'm so happy they are going to be promoting both Universe and Been Through.

I'll leave it at this. I always promise myself I'll keep it short but that never ends up happening. See you my lovelies. If you want to talk feel free to drop a message! I'm always willing to have a chat :)Bye bye~