Mine

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by jongdae

Can I request a female Alpha Kyungsoo and Male Onega Jongdae where EXO is mafia or something like that I don’t really care about the story line :)

 

Word count: 5260

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo enjoyed her job.

 

It wasn’t the usual type of job you would think someone like her would have. She didn’t work in retail or at a big company as a receptionist. She wasn’t a school teacher nor did she work part time at a grocery store while she studied to achieve a major to hopefully get her a higher paying job in the future, one that she could use to support herself and her future family.

 

No. Her job was a far cry from anyone of those and wasn’t what one would consider typical or even legal by any means.

 

Kyungsoo just so happened to be the second in command of one of Korea’s biggest crime organisations, EXODUS, run by the dragon himself, Wu Yifan. Even the mention of the dragon’s name sent chills down everyone’s spines. He wasn’t one to cross, nor was he one to take from anyone. His imposing figure that stood well over six feet tall, frame lined with lean but strong muscle and skin inked with tattoos, the red dragon that curled around his neck, back and ribs, it’s lips pulled back into snarl, pearly white teeth bared being just as imposing and fierce as the man himself.

 

He had a large company of loyal followers, ones that would rather die than think about betraying him backing him up and protecting himself and his empire. He demanded and sought after loyalty. But none of those were as loyal as Kyungsoo and there was none that Yifan trusted more to get the job done and get it done properly.

 

Kyungsoo was a small women. Most men and women alike towered over her and the sight of her standing stone faced next to Yifan would be comical to most if they didn’t already know her reputation, how ruthless and unforgiving she could be. The strength and authority that her little body held made her appear bigger than she was. Her aura that screamed Alpha, exuded dominance. Power. She was a strong and capable woman, far from the weak little thing that many at first glance would label her as.

 

She had no weaknesses. Nothing that could make her back down. Well… there was one thing and that one thing was none other than an Omega she had stumbled upon by accident many years ago. One that had woven past all of her defences and one that had settled so perfectly into her life it had felt like it was almost meant to be. She had been smitten from the moment her eyes had landed upon the dirty creature caked with dirt, blood and bruises.

 

The Omega’s name was Jongdae and he was hers.

 

She remembers the first time she had laid her eyes upon him. They had raided a human trafficking ring. EXODUS may have been a crime ring the dealt with anything from drugs to weaponry to medical supplies, but anything to do this the buying and selling of human beings was strictly off the tables for them. Yifan despised it. Most didn’t know why but Kyungsoo knew it was because before his mother had met his father, his mother had been trafficked and sold into slavery, her body being used for the pleasure of Alpha’s a Beta’s. Yifan had once said that he had no idea how many siblings he had out there.

 

Kyungsoo had lead a team into the docks, stealthily making their way to a ship that was set to leave later that evening with dozens of Omega’s on board to be sent to whoever had bought them. Most having been in the clutches of those who used them since they had barely even come into their Omega natures. It disgusted her.

 

Kyungsoo felt her lips pull back as she walked passed the small cages with emaciated and terrified Omega’s who watched the new comers every move, a growl building up low in her chest at their condition. A wave of her hand and a nod of her head had her team breaking the locks to the cages, helping the Omega’s out of their prisons. Understandably most cowered from the hands, flinching away and whimpering. But she knew it wouldn’t be long until they were able to coax them out.

 

She had trained them all personally and all knew how to comfort Omega’s who had been used and abused. They knew how to gain their trust. Kyungsoo smiled when Luhan, a harmless looking Beta, a man that she trusted and knew well managed to coax the first Omega out of her cage as he whispered comforting words into her ear, kind hands holding her own shaking ones as he threw a blanket over her form. I didn’t take long for others to follow an soon this room was empty, the cages no longer containing human bodies.

 

They went from room to room. By the time they had cleared three quarters of the rooms they had already managed to remove eight six Omega’s. The ship wasn’t even that large but she knew from experience that outside appearance could be deceptive.

 

Kyungsoo was glad when they were nearly at the end. Not much bothered her but seeing stuff like she had today made her stomach curl. How someone could gain profit from using someone’s body for ual favours without the consent of the individual was beyond her.

 

Most viewed Omega’s as weak, as lesser beings but that was far from the truth. They were just as strong as any Alpha or Beta, if not more.

 

She was happy as they approached the back of the boat where the last two rooms remained. It didn’t take them long to get the second last room cleared, the Omega’s that it trapped being taken care of by their medical team once that had been taken off the ship.

 

As she entered the last room she was surprised when she wasn’t met with the sight that had greeted her in the other rooms. The room had the same layout, it being lined with cages but all were empty. All but one.

 

A lone Omega sat squished in his to small cage, knees pulled up to his chest with his arms wrapped around them. Kyungsoo couldn’t see his face for it was hidden behind his knees and he had made no effort to lift his head despite the fact that Kyungsoo knew he knew she was there. Her scent was less than subtle and he had probably been able to smell it the moment she had opened the door. He was tense, that much she could tell.

 

It wasn’t until she was standing directly in front of his cage did his look up, fear filled eyes looking up at her through long, matted hair, the sharp lines of his to skinny face now visible. He looked pathetic and small. Body covered in cuts, bruises, blood and his own filth, thin skin pulling over bone as his body trembled from both the cold and the presence of an Alpha. But there was something in his eyes, something that drew Kyungsoo in. Something that had her peaking in interest.

 

There was still fight in them. A defiant spirit that despite how many times he had been beaten down and confined still remained and burned, albeit not as bright as it probably had before but she was sure that she would be able to bring it back out and oh was she looking forward to witnessing it.

 

It was then that she had made the decision that he was hers, that she would take responsibility for this Omega.

 

With practiced ease she had the lock on the cage lying on the floor in seconds, the door opening with an ear splitting creak but neither of them made a move to cover their ears. Kyungsoo reached her hand out to the Omega, palm facing upwards and relaxed. The Omega stared at her hand, eyes flicking from her face down to the limb. With a hand that wasn’t much bigger than her own he reached out. Her hand didn’t move until his hand finally landed in hers and she grasped it lightly, helping him crawl out of the too small cage.

 

She wrapped a blanket around him when he was out, the Omega holding it closed with one hand, the other still linked with one of Kyungsoo’s.

 

The Omega startled when the walkie talkie on her hip buzzed to life.

 

“Kyungsoo, report.” Come the stern voice of her boss.

 

“Nearly finished. I’m bringing the last one out now.” She replied.

 

“Good. I want your repot when you get back. You know the drill.” He drawled.

 

“Copy that.” She answered and with that it was once again back it her hip.

 

“Come on. Let’s get you out of here.” She smiled. He didn’t reply but she didn’t expect him to.

 

She led him through the ship. He could barely walk by himself but she made no effort to lean on her for help and she didn’t offer it. He wanted to do it on his own and she would do nothing to stop him. She didn’t know how long he had been subjected to this abuse, how long he had been told what to do, how to do it and when to do it but she would let him have the freedom to choose what he wanted. It was the least she could do.

 

As soon as they made it out of the ship and into the cold, night air he was whisked away by the medical team but still she hovered close to him, her sharp eyes watching his every move. It wasn’t until the doors of the car he had been taken to closed and pulled out of the docks did she get back to her job.

 

She had information to gather and a report to give before the night was over, then she had to arrange for place to have these Omega’s taken to where they would be looked after if their families could not be located.

 

The next day she found herself in the medical wing sourcing out the Omega that she couldn’t get off her mind. She found him with little trouble, her nose already having been attuned to his scent. She stood beside his bed as he slept, face slack with sleep and cleaned from the filth that had covered it the night before. The bruises were still heavily apparent but he still looked beautiful in her eyes. She noticed his matted shoulder length hair had been cut and she ran he hands through the washed and shortened locks, a smile puling at the corner of her lips as even in sleep he leaned into her hand, a sense of pride bubbling up inside her that despite what he had been through and despite him being asleep he had unconsciously just shown her that he trusts her.

 

A day later she learned his name, uttered from cracked lips, voice hoarse and nearly inaudible followed by a thankyou.

 

Kim Jongdae.

 

That was the name of the Omega, of the man she already called hers.

 

As the weeks past and they had found the Omega’s they rescued homes Jongdae stayed, Kyungsoo’s ever watchful eye tracking his every move. She had become a constant presence beside the young man. When she wasn’t on a mission everyone knew where to find her.

 

She watched as he gained weight, his almost sickly appearance thickening out. It no longer looked like his skin was going to break or scatter like ash in the wind. Watching him eat became one of her favourite things to do, knowing that he was getting the proper sustenance to fill his frame out.

 

She knew he wasn’t ignorant to the attention she gave him and he made no move to bring it up. She knew why. As strong as he was and as far as he had come since she had pulled him from the confines of his captors he still needed time to heal. He had grown accustomed to her touch, to her smell, but there were still times where he cowered from her and others, his body and mind still expecting a blow that would never come.

 

It had taken a little while, but that fiery personality Kyungsoo had seen back on the ship in his eyes finally made itself know.

 

His tongue was as sharp as his features and Kyungsoo revelled in the faces others would make when they were on the receiving end of his words. He even gave Baekhyun a run for his money, the Beta having declared the Omega his new best friend after he had left him speechless. Kyungsoo had to hold in the snarl that wanted to break free when Baekhyun got too close to the Omega. She knew Baekhyun wouldn’t do anything, knew he and Chanyeol had mated years ago and were utterly devoted to one another but she couldn’t help it. The knowing look the others would send her made her want to bury her fist in their face.

 

Jongdae grew into his own. He was a snarky little when he wanted to be but he had a caring heart to those he deemed worthy of his kindness. He had learnt to pick those people wisely and Kyungsoo was more than happy to be the first of those people.

 

It was up to Kyungsoo to train him when Yifan deemed that Jongdae would be useful to his empire. Kyungsoo wanted to object but Jongdae had been all for it. She knew he had wanted to help, knew that he was more than capable of handling his own but still she wanted to shelter him away from the cruelties of the world.

 

She coached him in hand to hand combat and weaponry. He was a fast learned, absorbing everything she taught him like a sponge. She saw the changes in his body, saw as his soft body gradually build up with lean muscle. She knew it gave him confidence and made him feel independent knowing that he could defend himself.

 

It wasn’t long until Yifan deemed him fit to go on missions, Kyungsoo almost always accompanying him.

 

Jongdae was smart, something which they had learned quickly. He had a knack for numbers and counting cards become his specialty. More than often Yifan would have Jongdae taken the casinos with Minseok and Jongin, wracking in the cash every time they went. Kyungsoo was proud to see how far the scraggly little Omega she had found had come.

 

A year after Jongdae had become one of their own did he finally become hers. He had had heats since being brought into the family but he had kept himself locked away during those few days his body had been hit with the instinctual call to mate. Kyungsoo was always tense during those times, her nose being fine tuned to the smell of the Omega, her Alpha instincts yelling at her to take him, to make his suffering stop but she willed those feelings away.

 

She would not force herself onto him. She would leave it up to him to decide, to call on her to make him hers and her his.

 

During his fourth heat is when her mark found itself on his neck, another one on his thigh marking one of her favourite places on his body. The first time she had entered him, her member eagerly awakening from both the arousing smell of the Omega underneath her and the insistent fingers her oris, causing it to extend to a length that would satisfy his lust, her knot swelling even before she was buried inside of him. She would never forget the blissed out look on his face as her knot swelled inside of him for the first time. The next round had her settled on his hips as she bounced up and down on his .

 

The rest was history after that. They rarely left each others side.

 

Jongdae had become a respected member of EXODUS, standing next to Yifan’s most loyal and trusted members.

 

People knew not to mess with Jongdae, knew not to disrespect him especially in front of Kyungsoo after one incident where a petty criminal with an ego bigger than his bite had wound up dead after bad mouthing him but there were still those who thought they could get away with it.

 

It was pretty typical for Jongdae to accompany Kyungsoo on her missions, especially those that didn’t require anything more than collecting debts, closing deals or intimidation. Even then Jongdae would normally stay in the background even though Kyungsoo knew full well that he could handle himself. She had been the one to train him after all.

 

Kyungsoo sat in an elegant chair, one leg pulled over the other as she started at the man in front of her impassively, face showing no emotion what so ever, her lips covered in a light layer of red lipstick contrasting with the black clothing she is wearing and her pale skin. The man started back at her, a smug look on his face that had Kyungsoo wanting to jump out of her chair and wipe off but that’s not why she was there.

 

“I take it that all of the documents have been signed and that you’ve agreed with our terms?” Kyungsoo questioned, one of her eyebrows raised as she awaited the response of the man.

 

“Of course.” He said, waving a hand. His assistant held the documents out and Kyungsoo nodded at Jongdae to come forth and take them and Kyungsoo didn’t miss the way the man’s eyes scanned Jongdae, practically undressing him with his eyes. Kyungsoo felt a growl start to build up but kept herself composed. With one quick look to Jongdae she knew he had noticed it as well.

 

Jongdae passed the documents over to Kyungsoo and she flicked through it, checking that everything was in order. Jongdae was now standing directly behind her, reading over her head and Kyungsoo was attuned to his presence. She didn’t raise her head until she had turned over the last page, handing them back to Jongdae.

 

“Everything seems to be in order. We’ll be in contact.” She said, getting up from her chair and beginning to walk out when the mans voice had her stopping.

 

“I couldn’t help but notice that nice piece of you have with you. An Omega to, if my nose was telling me correctly. He’s a pretty little thing.” He commented and Kyungsoo clenched her hands tight.

 

The men she had with her tensed at the comment and the dangerous scent beginning to come off the Alpha and Jongdae smiled internally. The man didn’t know what he had just done and Jongdae was looking forward to what was set to happen if the man didn’t shut his mouth.

 

“How much would it be to take him out of your hands? He would look gorgeous bent over this desk, like a in heat, begging for more as I gave it to him.” he purred, eyes locking with Jongdae who didn’t even bother to hide his disgusted expression. “Oh don’t look at me like that sweetheart, you know you would like it.”

 

“You would silence your tongue if you knew what was good for you.” Jongdae drawled.

 

The man didn’t seemed to like that. “You shut your mouth you ! Know your place. Don’t you dare speak to me like that.” He snapped. “It seems like you haven’t been taught where you stand. One day with me and you would learn it pretty quick.” He smirked and that was it.

 

In the blink on an eye Kyungsoo was across the room and slamming the man against the wall, her small but small hand around his throat and thumb pressing into his windpipe. She snarled at the man, teeth on full display, her face just centimetres from his own.

 

“You should have stopped when you had the chance. That’s my mate you’re talking about.” She ground out, revelling in the flash of fear she saw behind his eyes. “You’re not the first one make the same mistake. Do you want to know what happened to those who don’t head the warning?” her voice was sweet but her eyes were cold, the man desperately trying to pry her hands off his neck and his face turned red from the lack of oxygen. She hummed.

 

“One was found in the river. Another had their throat slit and their blood used to write create a map showing the police exactly where to find him. Another was found in six different provinces. It took them over a year to find all of the pieces.” By now the man was pale and on the edges of blacking out. It’s only when his eyes where threatening to close did she finally let go. She looked on in sadistic pleasure as he gasped for air on the ground.

 

“Come here Jongdae darling.” She purred. Jongdae immediately came to her side. “Pass me that contract.” She said. As soon as it was in her hand she ripped it in half, the man watching the pieces drop to the ground in shock.

 

“Y-you can’t d-do that!” he yelled, mouth agape. “The dragon needs this deal!”

 

Kyungsoo tsked. “I can and I just did. Yifan will understand. He’s quite fond of my Jongdae over here and to hear that someone had been disrespecting him, well…” she paused, eyes glinting. “Let’s just say he wouldn’t take to the news all too kindly. And you’re not as important as you would like to think you are. You’re simply an ant trying to stand up to a mighty beast and this mighty beast doesn’t take disrespect from something as small as you.”

 

She turns around and walks away, Jongdae following just behind her. Before she leaves the room she addresses one of her men. “Take him. I’m not finished with him just yet.” She orders. As they walk down the halls Kyungsoo smiles as the desperate pleads from the man echo. It’s like music to her ears.

 

Kyungsoo places a possessive hand around Jongdae’s waist, one which the Omega practically melts into.

 

“You’re hot when you go all Alpha, like a prince defending his princesses honour.” Jongdae leans down and whispers in her ear. Kyungsoo’s lips pull up.

 

“So does that mean I’m your prince and you’re the princess?”

 

“You can be my prince any time.” he says and Kyungsoo preens, bringing Jongdae closer to her side.

 

As they make it outside their driver nods at them, automatically opening the back door for them to step in. They don’t even bother to buckle in as that would create a distance between them that neither wanted. Jongdae buried his face into Kyungsoo’s neck as he breathed in her heavy scent, her arm still firmly around his waist, hand settled on his hip possessively. Kyungsoo could smell the faint scent of arousal coming from her mate and knew her report to Yifan would have to wait.

 

They manage to keep their hands to themselves while in the car more out of courtesy for the driver than anything else. As soon as the car pulls into the garage Kyungsoo is out of the car pulling a just as eager Jongdae along with her to their room. The people they pass along the halls just give them knowing looks, Baekhyun smirking devilishly as they just so happen to pass him as well. He goes completely ignored, other matters on their minds.

 

They’re more than grateful when they finally make it to their room. Kyungsoo closes the door and latches the lock and it takes them no time at all to strip out of their clothes. Jongdae on one of Kyungsoo’s perky s, rolling the with his teeth, one of his hands fondling the other. Kyungsoo leaned back against the door and let him have his way with her before she returned the favour.

 

The hand that was on her wondered downwards, fingers ghosting over her skin and causing her to shiver. They trailed around her abs, feeling every bump before dipping down into her folds and Kyungsoo moaned immediately. She was already so sensitive and could feel the tell-tale signs of her oris already beginning to elongate.

 

Jongdae’s mouth detached from her only to come back up to , their tongues battling together messily. As nice as this was Kyungsoo knew it was her time to take the lead.

 

Grabbing Jongdae’s hand she pulled it away from where it was her arousal. He whined but Kyungsoo simply held his bottom lip with her teeth.

 

“Let me take care of you now.” She whispered in his ear and the way he shivered excited her.

 

She walked him back until his legs touched the bed, lightly pushing him so he was laying on the mattress. He looked up at her, hair dishevelled and lips swollen and it was honestly the most beautiful thing she had even seen.

 

Her eyes raked down his body, taking in the sight, one she had seen many times before but still couldn’t get enough of. His small waist, full thighs, his beauty marks scattered across his entire body, the thin trail of hair that travelled down his navel, even the scars, the thin, faded white lines that were reminders of how strong he had been, how he had survived and carried on living despite the horrible things that had been done to him. He was gorgeous and she made sure to tell him that as she kissed his skin.

 

“You’re beautiful… so perfect.” She mumbled. “So pretty.” Her hand finally began his and he whimpered at the touch. She didn’t focus on for long.

 

She grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and slicked up her fingers, interesting one into his hole, stretching him open, getting him ready for him to take her.

 

He writhed on the bed, chest rising and falling in an irregular rhythm as she changed the speed she pumped her fingers in and out of him, adding more fingers when the slide become easier. Little puffs of breath escape his mouth, the sounds coming from his throat getting louder and more high pitched as the pleasure builds. All the while Kyungsoo herself, her oris, spurred on by her touching herself and the sounds coming from Jongdae, fully elongates in no time.

 

“S-Soo… hurry up.” Jongdae whines, staring to become impatient. He wants her inside of him and he wants it now. Kyungsoo loved how plaint the usually defiant and mouthy Omega became under her hands.

 

“Hush love. It won’t be much longer.” She promises him and he doesn’t have to wait long at all.

 

She slides into him and they both moan simultaneously. They both loved this feeling.

 

She s in and out in a slow rhythm at first. She knows it takes a few s for Jongdae to adjust, especially considering he’s not in heat and doesn’t have the aid of his slick. She speeds up when Jongdae’s face relaxes, the slap of their skin meeting resounding throughout the room.

 

“So – so good mm… Soo, so good.” Jongdae babbles, bringing his legs up to wrap around Kyungsoo’s waist.

 

“You take me so well baby. You’re so good. Always… “ She praises him, words trailing off as she slams in particularly hard and creates a relentless pace, a move which had Jongdae nearly screaming but even if he had been it wouldn’t have been a problem. Their walls were sound proof for a reason.

 

“Ahh Kyung – Kyungsoo!”

 

Kyungsoo nips at Jongdae’s neck where she had placed her mark when they had mated, when they had become each others. “Mine.” She growls possessively into his neck, a stripe up the column. “All mine.”

 

“All yours.” Jongdae breaths in response. He knows that she’s still riled up from what the man had said earlier today, knows that he has to reassure her that he’s hers and that no one will even take him away from her.

 

He bares his neck, a sign of submission but also a sign of trust if done willingly and Kyungsoo was the only one he would even expose the highly vulnerable area to, the only person he has ever trusted wholeheartedly to never hurt him.

 

Kyungsoo latches onto his neck hard but not hard enough to break the skin, only enough where she was sure there was going to be a bruise in the morning, a mark that would warn others to stay away.

 

Jongdae breath hitches as he feels Kyungsoo’s knot beginning to expand, the stretch a pleasant burn, one far from being painful. There was a time when taking a knot had been painful but never with Kyungsoo. Never.

 

His moans increase as Kyungsoo speeds up her s, her having to result in grinding her hips when her knot slips fully inside, being too big to pull out without hurting him.

 

Jongdae feels his release coming quickly and when it does it hits fast as he comes untouched, painting his stomach white, some of it dripping into his belly button. His has his muscles clenching around Kyungsoo’s member, bringing her own release not long after his own.

 

They both breathe harshly into each others necks, bodies exhausted but sated. Kyungsoo rests her forehead against Jongdae’s as they gaze into each others eyes. Kyungsoo smiles tiredly at her mate, kissing him lazily but lovingly.

 

She collapses onto him and all he does is wrap his arms around her, not bothered by her weight. It’s not like she weighed all that much anyway, nor could he pull away when her knot was still firmly inside of him and would be for the next twenty minutes.

 

“Do you feel better now?” Jongdae asks her as he plays with her hair, the long strands feeling like silk in his fingers.

 

“Yes.” She hums, swinging a leg around his hip and moving them onto their sides, facing each other. She moves his sweaty hair off his forehead.

 

“You know no one could ever take me away from you.” He comments.

 

“I know that. I just hate it when people talk about you like you’re a thing. You’re not something someone can just use for their own personal pleasure and amusement. Not anymore.”

 

“And I have you to thank for that. You saved me Kyungsoo. You gave me my life back. Mine and many others.” His eyes shined. “After everything I never thought I could even love someone as much as I love you. Never thought I would have a mate or a family to call my own. But I do and it’s all because of you. You did that Kyungsoo.”

 

Kyungsoo’s heart swelled. “I love you too.” Shen caressed his cheek.

 

After another round of lazy kisses they fall asleep still locked together.

 

They’re woken up by obnoxious knocking and Kyungsoo groans.

 

“What!” she yells out annoyed at whoever had dared to disturb her sleep and she knew who it was. There was only one person who would even think about waking her up.

 

“Good morning sunshine! Time to bless the world with your smile.” came the way to cheery voice of Baekhyun from the other side of the door. “Oh, and Yifan wants to know why they guy you were supposed to be settling the deal with yesterday is tied up in our basement!”

 


I'm just gonna say that I think this is my favourite one so far. I had actually been waiting for an opportunity to write a fem!EXO/BTS member. Also my first time writing heteroual so that was a new experience!

MONSTA X GOT THEIR FIRST MUSIC SHOW WIN I'M SO HAPPY THEY DESERVE IT SO MUCH MY PRECIOUS BABIES YOU'VE WORKED SO HARD CONGRATULATIONS ONE THOUSAND TIMES OVER!!!! IT'S BEEN LONG OVERDUE!

That concert trailer has my fingers twitching. I want to write something about it so bad but I don't have the time right now. And like, do they not have their powers? Is that why Chanyeol is so angry and painting pictures of fire? There are still so many questions.

I have my first exam tomorrow and then my last one is tomorrow and then I'm working with my friend on Saturday because they need extra help and then after that I'm pretty much free! Time to continue looking for a job yay! (not). I'm not all to worried about my exams. I've already passed all of my units so yeah... Oh, there was also a 'yes' majority on the same marriage postal survey that was happening in Australia but now it's just up to our government. If it comes out 'no' let me just say that they're going to have a very big problem on their hands.

My maternal grandmother is here visiting from Sydney. It's nice to see her after so long but let's just say there are a lot of differences in opinions.

See you all next week!