Change

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by Lo

Is there a chance you can do a short drabble for this, because in the writing it was mentioned that the dynamics would never be the same and I’d like to see how they changed? (Regarding ‘Hidden’)

 

Word count: 844

 

 

 

 

 

Things were bound to change and change they did. Most looking in from the sidelines wouldn’t have noticed the changes that had taken place since that day but Jongdae could see them as plain as day, especially those that happened behind closed doors.

 

It was subtle things at first, something that seemed so natural, something that he was sure most of the time the others didn’t even realise what they were doing. When he walked into a room they would naturally drift over to him, making sure they could touch him in some way. Yifan, Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun would drape themselves over him, their larger bodies acting like a living blanket. He would find an arm slinging itself around his shoulder or a hand coming to wrap around his waist.

 

When sitting on the lounge he would be squished between the two people who had been quick enough to grab the seats beside him. At breakfast, lunch and dinner his portions of food would be bigger, like what an Omega’s mate would do to ensure that his Omega was well fed and healthy, except it came from eleven others and not just one. More often than not he didn’t sleep alone. His bed had turned into something that was more likened to a nest compiled of blankets and pillows. He would fall asleep alone but regularly wake up to Baekhyun breathing down his neck, Kyungsoo hugging him from behind and Yixing laying across his legs.

 

Walking in public or through crowded airports Jongdae was gently pushed to the middle of the pack, the others surrounding him in a protective circle shielding him from any harm but putting themselves at risk. It was like he had his own personal security detail.

 

Affection was something they had always shared whether it being physical or emotional but even that had changed. In the months since his true designation had been discovered the affection had turned into something that wasn’t quite platonic but not quite romantic. The usual hugs and booty taps had been joined by kisses that ranged from innocent pecks to full blown make outs. The first time it had happened Jongdae was sure that he was going to faint right then and there. The offender, Minseok, had looked at him with worry in his eyes and arms out ready to catch him should he fall.

 

Jongdae had stuttered out a startled ‘why’, blushing like a teenaged girl. Minseok had asked him if he should stop but despite it all Jongdae had said no. He had enjoyed it and he didn’t want it to stop. After that the kisses had kept coming. It had seemed that Minseok was the ‘straw that broke the camel’s back’ so to speak.

 

When the issue of his heats had been brought up they had left the entire decision to him. He could do it alone, wait it out until it ended with the help of toys, or they could help him. Jongdae didn’t like the idea of doing it alone. If his first heat had been anything to go by he didn’t want to spend days in pain that only the intimacy of another could get rid of in a few hours. That being said it still hadn’t been an easy decision. After days of deliberation it had been decided that Jongdae would not spend a heat alone. They would be with him every step of the way.

 

It was then, in that moment that he realised that he held more than just feelings of friendship towards s and he was sure that it was the same for all of them if their actions were anything to go by.

 

“I love you.” He said and everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at him. “I love all of you. Is that wrong?” he asked and it sounded as if he was asking not them but himself as well.

 

“We love you too, we were just waiting for you to realise it yourself.” Junmyeon smiled lovingly at him and he felt his heart flutter. The flutter turned into a warmth he had never experienced before when he noticed the matching looks everyone was sending his way. It almost felt as it everything was suddenly revolving around him. He didn’t like being the centre of attention despite what his loud and outgoing personality seemed to convey to people but this was different, though it was a good different.

 

Yes, things had changed. Their dynamics would never be the same as what they were before but he couldn’t find himself minding at all. If anything, it was new and exciting. There were bound to be issues that needed to be brought up but they would deal with them when they came up, together. They belonged to him and he belonged to them.

 

The only thought running through his mind was how on earth he was going to tell his parents that he had found a mate in not just one individual, but eleven.

 

Now that was going to be interesting.

 


Just a little continuation of Hidden that had been requested. I don't really have to much to say this week. All I've really done is hang out with my best friend. Oh, I've started (well attempting to start) a Kpop journal. It's something that I've wanted to do for a while but never really had the time for. Though for me it's a bit difficult. I have no artistic talents what so ever and I would day that I'm a little bit OCD so there may be a few ripped out pages haha. I'm going to try and write in lead pencil first and the go over it so maybe that will help.

It's a little disappointing to see that Yixing won't be promoting with EXO for their comeback :'( I'm just hoping that he'll at least be in the MV and album. However I do understand that a lot of it is out of his control. I just hope he gets enough rest. On a better note Jongdae's going to be on Fantastic Duo, the episode airing on the 9th. I can't wait to see him with his hair!! Fan accounts of people who were at the recording said his blonde hair was pulled back so I can't wait to see it :) I love it when he has his hair off his forehead :3

Hopefully I can get some more updates out a bit quicker. See ya~