Final

Your Love For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we go...

"I'm sorry but I need to go" Kyuhyun said in a hoarse voice. His throat was dry and his hands were already sweaty.

"We can find a way. Trust me."

Siwon's voice was deep, almost panicked. Kyuhyun looked into his eyes and fear was evident in those dark black eyes. His hair were ruffled and messy, he looked tired.

He was his boyfriend from last two years and Kyuhyun couldn't thank God more for him. He was everything Kyuhyun could ever ask for. He never thought he could fall in love but now he was in love. Drowned in love.

Siwon didn't want Kyuhyun to go to France. Kyuhyun would have agreed with him but he wanted some time away from him, time to explore his life and meet new people. Kyuhyun was not very satisfied staying in the very same town. He got an job opportunity from France and he agreed to it.

They were currently sitting in the cafeteria and Siwon was sipping Kyuhyun’s favorite hot chocolate. They went there often as it was near the college campus. It was their hideaway from the huge number of people.

"I can't Siwon. This is my opportunity to be away from this town. You cannot stop me."  Kyuhyun said firmly while keeping the cup on the table.

Something like pain flashed in Siwon's eyes but it was quickly gone only to be replaced with cold look.

"Fine Kyuhyun. I wish you a happy journey. Goodbye."

Siwon stood up from the seat and gave Kyuhyun a one last look and turned away. Kyuhyun closed his eyes in pain. He walked away from him just like that.

What was he expecting? Siwon would never come to France. He had very painful memories there. His sister was murdered in his own house and he couldn't do anything. He was tormented for a year then his parents shifted here. He had taken therapies, attended counseling sessions but he still was not ready to go back to his home or even surrounding.

Kyuhyun stood up from the table and dropped two 10,000 won bills and walked out of the cafe. He need to talk to Siwon, convince him at least to agree with his decision and support him. He couldn't do this alone.

Kyuhyun walks inside the college and towards the dorms. Just then he hears a voice from behind him.

"Are you really leaving Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun stops in his track and turns around only to see Donghae, Siwon's best friend. His hands were tucked in his pocket.

"Yes. Donghae I want this job. It is a huge opportunity for me—"

"Good luck Kyuhyun. Happy journey."

Donghae interrupts Kyuhyun and gives him a sad smile. Before Kyuhyun could say anything to him, he walks out of the dorm hallway. Kyuhyun stares at his retreating back Am I making a mistake?

Kyuhyun quietly walks towards his dorm. He didn't know why but he had a feeling like some heavy thing is placed on his chest It hurts.

He sighed entering his room. His roommate Sungmin had already left the dorm yesterday so he was alone here. He would be also leaving in a day. He takes a few steps towards the nightstand and picks his phone. He unlocks it. He frowns looking at the empty notifications log. Siwon had not even messaged him or called him. Kyuhyun dials his number. After thirteen rings and two messages, he groans standing from the bed Who does he think he is? Avoiding me like I don't exist!

Kyuhyun had enough of his tantrums. He has to talk to Siwon. With that thought, he walks out of his dorm towards Siwon’s dorm which was in a different block. He knows that it is his fault to agree to a five year agreement but he desperately wanted the job. Five years is a long time and many things can change in this span of time.

Kyuhyun earlier thought of getting a job in the same town but the pay was very less and well the working hours were long which is exact opposite of the job of France. But the condition in the job package of France was that he'll not have leave on festivals or New year because the office will celebrate it along with all the employees. That was difficult but hey they did give off on Saturday and Sunday. France was thousand miles away from there and the traveling alone took a day and in the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter