Chapter 2

Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we walked into the conference room I saw Jong Ki already with 3 other persons sitting on a round table. A girl and boy were bickering and the other one was just mesmerized by his phone, "please don't tell me we are working together with them for the first big mission of mine please please please" I inwardly begged and hoping for the best ! Put all my hopes were shattered in an instant.

" You erted jerk, I will not go out with you and don't you dare to touch me " I heard the girl scream at the boy. "Wow great now I have to deal with all of this" I thought as I was going to sit at the free spot next to Jong Ki.
The girl turned around and I wanted to scream out loud, she looked me straight in the eyes and I could clearly see that we had the same thought. " Eun-Hye shii .. " i Said as calm as I could. 
A smirk slided over her lips as she began to laugh at the situation we were in. Everybody was by now looking at us, even the boy was forced to lay his phone down. It was no secret that we were sworn enemies, always wanting to outdo the other one.
" well well how come that they give you a mission this big, the boss really must feel pity for you, I can't believe I get annoyed not only at the training grounds,no,now as well in this mission.." she sighed heavily "... if this mission wouldn't be this big I never would work together with a pig like you" she ended her little speech and began to laugh. Jong Ki raised from his seat and wanted to stomp forward " you little bit.. " he began. " no Jong Ki, it's not worth it" I said as fast as i could to prevent him from any trouble. Before anything more could happen the doors began to open again, and in came our boss. We all began to stand straight in one line and bowing to him . As he seated himself and nodded our way we begann to follow his doing.

" Our customer Mr.B has given our agency the mission to get information

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter