Chapter 1

Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her ears went numb, all around her were noises that she only knew from her practice. The shouts from her team members were the only thing she was used to. She could practically feel every bone in her body as the pain shoots through her.

She doesn't think that her first mission in her new special force unit would go this wrong, although it started so calm but I guess that is why they say "the calm before the storm"

--------a week earlier ---------

" Noona, noona, wait ! " I stopped in my tracks as I heard my best friend calling for my attention.

Lee Kwang Soo, i literally know him my hole life and that is the fault of my one and only little brother Song Jong Ki. The two people that mean the most to me, we don't have other family members, like everyone in this institution,you may wonder why but the world hides a lot of secrets.

My name is Song Ji hyo, and i grew up as an orphan with Kwang soo and Jong Ki, we swore each other to protect our little family till the end, because of our stubbornness and the pact to stay forever together, nobody ever wanted to adopt us, I mean who wants to adopt three little troublemakers at once, right ? But do you ever wonder what happens to the abounded ones ? 
One day we got picked up from a scary looking guy but at least together as three, my today so called boss! Who thought that we all would grow fond of him and that under his scary looks it hides a really clumsy and caring, I dare to say it, fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter