Final

Reassurance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwan jumps around to relieve the butterflies fluttering in his stomach, the maknae sending a glance over to ensure that his hyung is indeed acting more stupid than himself. 

"Stop bouncing around, hyung," Hongbin snaps, patience wearing thin. "It's not your first time performing onstage." 

"Besides," Hakyeon adds, arms outstretched to let the stylist fix his outfit. "Taekwoonie's going up with you so it's definetely going to be fine. Excellent, even." 

The vocalist isn't sure if the jealousy he heard in their leader's tone is actually there or he's just hearing things. Deciding to look at Taekwoon instead, he's startled to see the other staring back intensely, and turns away with a slight blush colouring his cheeks.

A few announcements are made, and the VIXX members turn to see Wonshik hurrying backstage after his solo performance, not even sweating while the backup dancers behind him are sweating buckets. Pools even. "Hyungs!" He calls, and Jaehwan gulps, fingers starting to play with his sleeve as the dancers change to prepare for their next performance. The younger grins and points at the direction of the stage with a jerk of his thumb. "Our fans are waiting for you." 

Without another word, Taekwoon stands up, all ready while Jaehwan is still fumbling with his equipment. He's struggling to hook the mic around his face when the other approaches and nearly slam into him, seeing as they're hurrying upstage. "Let me." 

His nimble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter