Lies

Amnesic {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu was home. However he wasn't alone this time. He had his so called 'fiancé' with him. He'd be taking care of the boy until he was stable enough to do things on his own again. He helped him in to the living room settling him down upon one of  the sofas in there. The boy flashed a sweet thankful smile his way making his already beating to fast heart lurch inside of his chest.

He knelt down in front of him fixing the hem of his tossled shirt for him. Then the boy abruptly grasped his hands in his own stopping Mingyu from doing anything further. He peered up at him shocked by his soft touch. They were so immerse in each other's reactions to one another that they didn't notice the sudden appearence of Mingyu's mother in to the room spying upon their sweet loving scene.

"Min Gyu? Is this him?" Eon Li smiled glancing at the presence standing behind her son.

"U-Umma! What are you doing out of bed?" Mingyu exclaimed at the sound of his mother's voice his gaze locking upon her pale frame.

"Oh, hush boy, I'll be just fine. Now introduce me to your lovely fiancé." Eon Li scoffed at her worrywort of a son making her way over to the young man standing behind him.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Won Woo- or that's what Mingyu told me my name is." Wonwoo said introducing himself to Mingyu's mother as he tilted his head to the side in a quizzical manner not really sure of his own words.

"What is he talking about, son?" Eon Li asked puzzled by what the boy had just said to her whilst introducing himself to her. She was just as confused as the poor boy.

"He had a little accident earlier today, but he will be just fine. His doctor said it's just a small case of amnesia from his slight concussion." Mingyu explained trying not to worry his mother too much at the boy's strange words or odd behavior for the future.

"Oh, you poor dear. You can call me Ommoni if you want, okay? Come on, let's fix you some homemade green tea. And don't 'Umma' me young man and help him up from the sofa like the gentleman me and your Appa raised you to be." Eon Li quickly scolded him.

Mingyu chuckled at his mother helping his 'fiancé' up from the sofa leading them both in to the kitchen. He helped both ladies sit down at the kitchen table before he went over the fridge and cabinets to make them some green tea while they became more acquainted. He listened to his mother babying his fiancé whilst he continued make their tea. When it was done, he brought the tea kettle and cups over to the table pouring some hot tea for them in to their cups.

Wonwoo stared at him with such love in his eyes that it made Mingyu feel guilty all over again for what he was doing to him and now his very own mother. He inwardly sighed sitting down next Wonwoo. He was a terrible person! He placed his hands upon the table only for them to be grasped by Wonwoo's much smaller ones.

"Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter