Amnesia

Amnesic {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Won Woo sat inside of a small cafe nearby where he lived waiting for his bestfriend's arrival. He had not been living in Seoul for that long being a Changwon native. He had only moved to Seoul to be closer to his bestfriend, Kwon Ai Mee, because she'd begged him for months at a time to do so.

He rolled his eyes remembering the smug look upon his bestfriend's face when he finally caved and did what she'd asked of him. Although he adored the city more than his native region, he was a Changwon dweller from his heart.

He sighed playing with the paper towel resting on the table in front of him. He had to admit that if it wasn't for his bestfriend constantly dragging him out of the house he'd still be a hermit person. He'd never been the kind of person to really be in to doing things he normally would not do or blend in with the world surrounding him. So he was a hermit person at heart. Another fact that Wonwoo, could- would never deny.

After a bit of time sitting inside of the cafe alone, his bestfriend had finally arrived to the establishment for his normal meet up. Yet something was wrong. She was outside arguing with Seok Nic Kun, a guy she had a complete crush on for almost a whole year now. Wonwoo stood up from the table running outside of the establishment to stop the commencing argument from continuing on.

"Aimee! Aimee! Stop this nonsense! The both of you causing an unwanted scene to play out in front of this very public establishment." Wonwoo shouted at his bestfriend and Nickun trying to gather their attentions on to himself.

"Nic, I don't care! I don't understand how you could do this to me?" Aimee screamed in anger at Nickun, ignoring her bestfriend altogether through her rage.

"Why can't you see? Look at yourself, look at your unwomanly behavior. Did you honestly think that I'd ever want a relationship with you other than for that of an I tended ual? Be serious for once in your life, Kwon Ai Mee. I do not want you!" Nickun scoffed at her, for good measure on his part. He had only been using her for . He knew that she had a crush on him and he had used it to his advantage. She was nothing but prey to him. A ual favor, nothing more. Nothing less!

"Be serious? BE SERIOUS! You goddamn bastard! I'm pregnant with your ing baby-" Aimee shrieked back at him with tears welling up in her eyes.

She was pregnant with his child but he didn't care. Her heart was breaking internally. Why was he doing this to her in front of her very own bestfriend? This was beyond the word embarrassing for her. It was pure humiliation. And she disliked being embarrassed and humiliated even more. Especially when it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter