The Beginning From An End

Moonlovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sometimes you need a second chance, because you weren’t quite ready for the first”

 

Wang Residence

The busy morning in the kitchen as usual, the chef preparing breakfast while the maids busy back and forth from the kitchen to the breakfast table at the backyard setting all the breakfast feast for the Wang family.

Wang Geun is the head of the family, he live with his wife known as madam Yoo and  Wang Geon has 6 sons. The heir of Wang group and the arrogant, Wang Yo. The second heir and the coldest among all Wang sons, Wang So. The Wang accountant and the money oriented, Wang Won. The game geek and the childish Wang, Wang Eun. The handsome Wang, actor Wang Baek Ah. And the maknae, sports lover and the cheerful Wang, national taekwondo athelete Wang Jung.

All the family are doing their morning routine, Jung as usual walking around the house checking each of his family. He passed every room and look inside to see what everyone doing. As usual he is the first to arrive at the table, Baek-Ah follow, Won will walk with Eun talking about the new game. So will walk as he read something on his tablet, and Yo will pass him as usual. The last to join are Wang Geun and his wife. After everyone sitting on their seat, the maid will start plating the food.

“Aboeji, today we will have meeting with the Trading ministry. Can you join me?” Yo ask his dad.

Geun answer without turn down his newspaper, “Why I should come, can’t you handle it by yourself? Ask So to come if you’re not confidence enough..”

Madam Yoo glance at Yo, coded him to shut up, “Your dad are going to retire soon, how come you still ask him working..” she said.

Yo look not happy with his dad response, but he choose to folow his mom.

“Son, this is your bread, I have put your favourite jam..” madam Yo give the plate to So.

“Thank you eomoni..” Wang So put down his coffee and receive the bread from his mom.

“How come you only put jam on So hyung bread every time he’s here for meal you always scoop him this and that...you never put on mine..” Jung complaining.

“Me too..” Baek Ah follow.

“She always said I should use my hands to do that...” Eun add the complaining list.

“Why you all are so childish...eomoni..should I put this blueberry jam on your bread?” Won as usual always try to be good by himself.

Madam Yoo laugh to heard her sons complaining because she always spoiled So so much, “I’m having salad...how come you never remember your mom breakfast menu Won...” she shook her head.

“Ah..but I remember your favourite jam eomoni..” Won trying to escape from his fault.

“Eomma I will have battle today, I will bring home medal for you..” Jung brag.

“Again??!!! Yoebo, can you tell him to stop. It’s driving me crazy to see him come home with bruises..” madam Yoo ask her husband.

Geun only laugh, “Let him..he’s a boy...you should not protect him too much..” he said.

“Hyung will you come?” Jung ask his brothers.

“I can’t..you heard I have meeting..” Yo reply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter