Final

Proofreader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just a mindless drabble so... no big expectations hehe

He is furiously slicing the steak as if he hadn’t eaten any edible food for the last few years of his life and I am sitting in front of him, thinking why I love this crazy man.

Kyuhyun looks up and keeps the fork and knife in his hands on the plate. “Siwonnie, you’d be more productive if you’ll read the script I gave you rather than leering at me like that,” he took a sip of wine from his glass, then continued eating. He again looked up and then frowned “Seriously… why are you just staring at me like that?”

“Your t-shirt demands me to.” I reasoned pertaining to his shirt with ‘Byte me’ print.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes “Goodness… it B-Y-T-E, not B-I-T-E. Don’t you think the level of your ertedness has reached past our sacred apartment?”

I shrugged “Well, it actually depends on how effortlessly you seduce me.”

“Great. So, it my fault—again. What did I ever do to you?” Kyuhyun acts, blinking cutely (according to Siwon)

“You made me fall in your magic and took me to the world of love.”

Kyuhyun smiles, fake of-course “Siwon… trust me, if you’re going to continue your cheesiness, I stab you or better, I’ll stab myself with this knife.” he said, lifting the knife.

I chuckle at his actions “Fine. You eat, I’ll read the script.” Frankly speaking, I don’t want to read it. But I have to, to make my baby happy.

I took the black file and sighed. The title of the story—Sacrifice— was kind of off for me and the author’s name wasn’t mentioned. Why? I don’t know but I decided to give it a try anyway. I was silently praying that this wasn’t one of those clichéd scripts from one of his friends because I have enough dramas and movies to work in already and I have my Kyuhyun who is always more interesting to understand rather than these.

I started scanning through the synopsis. The first two paragraphs made me lazy, the third one caught my interest and at the fourth one, I slammed the file shut and sighed.

Kyuhyun was caught by surprise “What happened?”

“Kyu, do you know this writer? I’ll try my best not to be rude but… he or she needs to be skinned alive. This is morbid. Human sacrifice for the sake of fame is not even worth an hour long movie. I wonder why the person thought I would work on a topic like this,” I commented.

Kyuhyun silently takes his wine and drinks it in a go, glaring at me “I stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter