The best regards

5 stars you meet in high school

[Key POV]

The gang gathered outside the school gate as we watched hyo's car leave slowly... and further away from the school. The gleaming mercerdes reflected a silver tear I shed. Jonghyun gave me a squeeze on the shoulder.

" Key, we'll remember her forever." Jonghyun told me.

I saw the tiny face of hyoyeon, waving frantically as her face streaked with tears and a big, unforgettable smile.

I saw Taemin giving Saki a hug and Onew Stephanie's face as she shed a tear, so unlike the confident, fun Stephanie. I felt sad for them, they've lost a best friend Yeon, and another one Hyo.

At this sad moment, the flower petals flew, the wind carried them as the silent air smelt sweet of flowers.

Best regards Hyoyeon, I'll remember you forever.

(A/N: Im doing a little special for my soshi bias hyohyunnie hehe. I wanna add more jongkey action)

The gang walked back to the canteen. A couple of girls praised and admired me and Jonghyun's love. I was flattered, but I was hopping mad.

, if you said that earlier, Hyoyeon wouldn't have left! 

I opened my mouth to probably shoot out some of my famous sarcasm, however Jonghyun stopped me , shaking his head slightly. I swallowed back my words.

The gang, we've been so close to each other in less than a year. 

Wait, there's this girl... her name is Jessica? I see that she's pretty quiet and she does not talk much. But she seems pretty nice and we should get to know her. Oh wait, we are in the same science class! Lab partners! I eat lunch with her everyday and do bio with her, how could I left her out? Pabo-ya !

[Class]

Key: Jessica, hello!

Jessica : Oh uh! Hello Key!

Teacher : Excuse me Key, I thought girls did not interest you.

I was taken aback at the teacher's comment. I hushed. Throughout the entire lesson, I took side glances at Jessica, then I caught sight of something.

On her notebok she drew hearts and wrote Minho's name.

Oh , I'm not letting another yeon incident to come up.

A/n : I really need some jongkey in this. I'm a jongkey shipper, but ultimate OTP is ontae hehe^^

Shoutout to : LaLa Lim, I updated, so you update too! :P Okay my fic is arranged in a one drama per day kind. Like you know? Those criminal dramas from HK always show one crime story , then the other. So yep, Im adopting this method ^^

And MY TAEMIN! IM gonna focus on him big time very soon. He's my ultimate bias and the main character, not gonna disetrack away from him. NEVVVERRRRR hehe, Idk why I wanna do an authors note. If i don't update do make patience with me ^^ Im still in school now and I still have minkey fics on twitter to take care of :> 

AND OH YEAH. I'LL BE WRITING A #ONESHOT OF SHINEE. IDK WHO YET ON VALENTINE AS IM #FOREVERALONE IN SCHOOL, HAVE COMPULSORY SUPPLEMENTARY CRAP D: DEPRIVES ME OF DREAMING WITH MY BABY, TAEMIN T.T SO YES THE ONE SHOT IS FOR REVENGE.

#foreveralone T.T good luck lovebirds~

Follow at @taebabbie on twitter ^^

Lastly, comment and suscribe :D

Annyong !